SexoutNGFLGlobalCBEndS?

In reviewing some of the SexoutNG scripts using FNVEdit, I noticed that SexoutNGFLGlobalCBEndS is defined but not implemented. If so, are there plans to implement that particular callback capability? I discovered this after trying to use it to no effect.

I have used SexoutNGFLGlobalCBStartS in my own noob mini-mod (to award a few XP points towards leveling and to make my own customized version of additional mood shifts for Imp's More Complex Needs - used the Notify mod as a template/starting point.) For my purposes SexoutNGFLGlobalCBStartS works great and made the scripting seem much easier. I suspect SexoutNGFLGlobalCBEndS would be nearly as useful. I am a bit surprised that I have not yet seen the other sexout mods using any of these callbacks.

By the way, other than patching a few mods using FNVEdit, I have done no serious Fallout modding, and have found it difficult to come up to speed with this odd language. However, monitoring the comments, examples and discussions here has taught me more about scripting than anything I have found elsewhere. Thanks.

Archived