Laura Follower

Hurricane370

Laura Follower

Hi all! I want to present you a new follower Laura. And sorry for my english)))

First of all i want to express a great thanks to Adenz for his hard work to making a follower from my character Laura, because i don't know how to create a follower from my character's save. I just created the character, but Adenz make from my character standalone follower, not dependent from other mods.

More information about Laura:

Pastrana's Followers

This mod adds a follower Laura in game 

You can find her in The Temple of Kynareth, Whiterun

follower detail : 

Race : LauraRace Nord

Default Body : new UNP TBBP Body created by me with Bodyslide UNP  v_0.5 

Height 1.0 Weight 50  

Level : Min 10 -  (Level up in synchronization with the player.)

Default outfit :  Ashara Imperial Outfit UNPB BBP 
Default weapon :  Blades Sword 

Combat default: Nightblade , Spellsword

Options Combat :
Assassin : default perk
Warrior1H :  default perk

Conjuration Mage
Class: Combat Mage Elemental
Combat style: csHumanMagic

Screenshots (by Adenz and 1 by me)

961ad77bb586.jpg

6850f868937e.jpg

07e2b8d576cb.jpg

2f8fff4a95ba.jpg

d42dea707be4.jpg

Download link:

UPDATE 1.1 (2 variants)

Laura with pale skin and another makeup

The same, but with 7Base Bombshell body

Screenshots

9e2645bda008.jpg

b4f721b4e0ce.jpg

5fdf71c500f9.jpg

Note:
You can change for Laura a different bodies from UNP/7Base family (only meshes of body, hands and feets)

Recommended Mods

XP32 Maximum Skeleton
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul by fLokii
Face Light by tktk
Female Facial Animation by nao4288
Smile in HD by zzjay
Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice by shadeMe

Credits and Thanks

Great thanks to Adenz for creating Laura as follower

Enhanced Character Edit by tktk
XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS by xp32
Eihei textures (sorry, i cannot translate author's name from Japanese)
Bodyslide UNP by stuffed_bunny
Precious Eyes Style by Raven Reginleif
Eye Normal Map Fix by Mr Dave
Eyes Glitch Fix by bellwood2206
Sweaty Body UNP (i cannot search the author)
SG Female Eyebrows & SG Hair by HelloSanta 
Ashara Imperial Outfit  by SydneyB;
Beautiful retextures by Raven Reginleif & Elaneith;
UNPB TBBP Meshes by Rogue_Kitsune
7Base Bombshell body by Sevennity

Warning:  don't reupload it on Nexus!

Awesome !

Downloading this (and devious device) :P

Just a friendly reminder that her texture is very badly optimized. ~90 mb for a 4K body diffuse map is kinda overkill. I had a hand-compressed texture of her while attemped to create her a companion, will upload if you want

I tried the new esp which should restore the original pale skin color

the skin tone looks very similar to the original pale skin, but I'm not 100% sure, or the feeling that is not the same pale white, while the green makeup tinge around the eyes is almost absent, less marked than the original Laura eyes makeup

here are some screens of new esp By Adenz:

Laura Pale Skin Body post-204983-0-39843200-1406938666_thumb.jpg

Laura Face/Eyes Makeup post-204983-0-33225800-1406938762_thumb.jpg

Skin Tone Comparison (my character "right" have pale skin with Fair Skin v7.3) post-204983-0-96371300-1406939166_thumb.jpg

I found a strange glitch/bug on ​​Laura red outfit:

his red outfit do not appear in his inventory, but the real problem is when you try to give him other clothes, I used the AFT gear option "unequip all£ and Laura is correctly naked, but when I go into his inventory and give him my outfit for my inventory, sandals and a part of the red dress Laura appears on the bust,

here is the screen of Laura outfit/bug post-204983-0-72973700-1406939790_thumb.jpg

I hope it can be solved.. ^_^

@Iuki

about Laura outfit, it's not a bug, if you want to exchange her armor with other one, you have to take away all of her armor(including laura's Dress, laura's Belt, laura's Sleeves, Laura's Sandals) in the inventory to your's. Then give her the armor what you want to put on.

i don't use the AFT mod, so i don't know how to see invisible outfit follower in inventory with AFT, but when i used UFO, it's just simple by selecting dialogue menu: You could dress better

@Iuki

about Laura outfit, it's not a bug, if you want to exchange her armor with other one, you have to take away all of her armor(including laura's Dress, laura's Belt, laura's Sleeves, Laura's Sandals) in the inventory to your's. Then give her the armor what you want to put on.

i don't use the AFT mod, so i don't know how to see invisible outfit follower in inventory with AFT, but when i used UFO, it's just simple by selecting dialogue menu: You could dress better

Thanks! Adenz ^_^

the green makeup around the eyes faded / lighter than the original Laura makeup, can be done with the same intensity as the original Laura ?

the pale skin of Laura follower, now is indentical to the original pale skin of original Laura, or there is still a difference on skin tone ?

UFO is old mod, before I was using EFF for menage followers, recently I want to try it as AFT, has some interesting options, poses, and more..

I realized that AFT offers two types of manage follower, one that uses the standard interface of Skyrim for menage followers, other one give more deep manage follower, with more options/functions

EDIT:

AFT have options for enter in full inventtory, now I see the Laura outfit, all right now..! :blush:

here some screens: post-204983-0-85015900-1406979021_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-83090900-1406979038_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-89854500-1406979055_thumb.jpg

"Lite" texture I made for my hd 5670 512mb. Overwrite her body texture manually. Diffuse map, sub-surface map same res, but saved at DXT 1, nomal map untouched. Specular map reduced to half size DXT1

Size after extracting would be around 40+ mb

Good work! I just don't know how to compress the textures. Thanks!

May i include this textures to the main post as the optional file?

"Lite" texture I made for my hd 5670 512mb. Overwrite her body texture manually. Diffuse map, sub-surface map same res, but saved at DXT 1, nomal map untouched. Specular map reduced to half size DXT1

Size after extracting would be around 40+ mb

Nice!

some screens with your "Lite" texture :D

post-57514-0-64116700-1407068805_thumb.jpg

Default Body :  UNP TBBP

post-57514-0-61274000-1407068949_thumb.jpg

7Base Bombshell

post-57514-0-31411400-1407069040_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived