Item Slot Changing

Ellewah

Okay so my problem is when I edited an item slot to use another one, It no longer shows up on my character even though it's equipped.

Here's how I did it:

First I edited the .nif of the item to use the slot number I want
Nifskope.jpg

Then I edited the .esp to use the same slot I chose in the .nif

image.jpg

So my question now, am I missing something here? I'd really appreciate your help as I spent several hours editing files and I don't want it to go to waste... :(

You have to find equipment your changing in the ESP under armor addon as well as just under armor, and change it's armor slot there as well.

Gone through all this myself in this post.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34620-how-to-removing-body-mesh-replacement-from-body-armor/

Setting the body slot in the CK
  1. Load the esp file containing your armour in the CK
  2. Set the body slot in the Armor addon:
    1. Find the armour addon you want to modify and double click on it to open the screen showing its properties.
    2. Set the Biped Object for the Armor addon: the selected objects in this list are the dismemberment parts that form your armour. For armour covering the body you usually will select 32-Body, 34-Forearms and 38-Calves. For boots, you will select 37-Feet. Note that the number before the name is the same number you wrote in the Skin partition nodes of the nif file.
  3. Set the body slot in the Armor:
    1. Find the armour you want to modify and double click on it to open the screen showing its properties.
    2. Set the Biped Object for the Armor: the slot used by your armour when equipped.

Archived