Strange Undressing issue

Recently I have begun having an issue with females not undressing. First it was just Veronica not undressing during sex, but then Cass also started not undressing. After putting in the latest preg file Sunny stopped undressing. Most females do undress, however, and even as Sunny doesn't trudy does. This extends to clean saves, in fact, I started completely over and it kept happening.

I've noticed it is only women I can have get pregnant, and never affects the courier. I have used the console to look for rogue tokens, without luck. I have also changed to npcs always undress rather then using list, with no success. Any ideas?

Recently I have begun having an issue with females not undressing. First it was just Veronica not undressing during sex' date=' but then Cass also started not undressing. After putting in the latest preg file Sunny stopped undressing. Most females do undress, however, and even as Sunny doesn't trudy does. This extends to clean saves, in fact, I started completely over and it kept happening.

I've noticed it is only women I can have get pregnant, and never affects the courier. I have used the console to look for rogue tokens, without luck. I have also changed to npcs always undress rather then using list, with no success. Any ideas?

[/quote']

Hmm if it just started with Sunny as I just added Sunny then it sounds like something in Pregnancy is to blame, I'll have alook.

Recently I have begun having an issue with females not undressing. First it was just Veronica not undressing during sex' date=' but then Cass also started not undressing. After putting in the latest preg file Sunny stopped undressing. Most females do undress, however, and even as Sunny doesn't trudy does. This extends to clean saves, in fact, I started completely over and it kept happening.

[/quote']

Hmm if it just started with Sunny as I just added Sunny then it sounds like something in Pregnancy is to blame, I'll have alook.

It was not the first "working on Sunny" patch...I had some oddness but after talking to you I went back and retried the beginning and it worked fine.

I am wanting to say it was when she became able to get pregnant she also got the no undressing bug.

She has successfully gotten pregnant, but can't undress to give birth. like with sex, she flashes undressed and cloths come back on.

ETA: I posted this here because while the preg mod was a common thread between the three women, I am not sure if it or something else is the cause.

Just in case, here is my load order

ClassicPack.esm

FalloutNV.esm

CaravanPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

DeadMoney.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

HonestHearts.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

Rikai'sHairPack.esp

PerkEveryLevel.esp

URWLNV.esp

Stealth Armor Buff.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutLust.esp

SexoutDrugs.esp

Jet Classic.esp

SexoutRapers.esp

SexoutDiscounts.esp

Sexout LevelUp.esp

SexoutStore.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

SexoutRocket.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutPregnancyNG.esp

Total active plugins: 36

Total plugins: 39

This may be a clue

New Patch: Sunny takes off her cloths and gives birth...except she doesn't. The game says she undresses and the cloths flash on but she gives birth. This is different from the old back in the day issue where companions could not because their cloths kept coming on, it seemed to think she was nude for birthing

Might this help?

ETA: check Veronica during sex. During sex it acknowlages she is wearing her hood but list is too long to check robe, I could not make it scroll. She does have an undress token during sex, but gear on

Archived