So happy

bahamut2119

I just have to post this somewhere but im happy as shit right now my brother just gave me thisĀ http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130826 its just a little upgrade from my evga nvidia 8600 512 mbĀ  :D . Just tested in game without any of my favroite high rez packs or enb enabled but all setting in skyrim expect aa/af and all quality setting on my card maxed got 60 fps indoors and 40 outdoors with a dozen or so npcs and heavy rain. Toned down my game settings a little and my card settings installing sfo/high rez fires, water, and 2k textures for everything else plus real enb full might have to tone that down a little but finally I can play with nice graphics woot!Ā  :D

Ya a little more tweakings in order 30 fps indoors with everything 10 outside in rain with npc's so gonna downgrade my enb to performance should put me around 20 outside with all that clear weather prob closer to 30. Wish he had gone with my joke request when he asked me what id like and got me one of the 12gb titain z's but even if I had a mill or 2 id prob never spend 3k on a single card since you can build one hell of a pc for that price.

Yup hes been good to me I have a few mental/social issues and cant hold a job partly cause of it. Ive got 8 yrs on him but he still helps me out as if he was older. Its part of our family were all like that the more fonutate help the rest. When I was 16 I got a job working at a local supermarket and on pay day every week id take him down to a department store in town or the candy store we used to have give him 10-40 bucks then tell him get w/e you want. Now hes been paying me back by rebuilding my pc when he can. Next up im hoping to jump from my dual core 7750 2.7 ghz to a quad but im trying to save to scrap my mobo and jump to a 6 core 3.5 ghz 8 gb ddr3 set up my cpu is my bottleneck now.

Congratz on you new graphic card, a brother like that is very rare, keep him close :)

Jump to a i7 ? i don't see the use at the moment, unless you work with hd videos. Most of the games uses 4 cores.

No a 4 core amd athlon im using a 2 core atm, Unfort my mobo is a AM2+ so im stuck with a older gen but I can make it work.

Trying but in only make 20-80 a week and 80's rare I have anger issues that cause me to lash out agaist bosses verbaly so full time jobs rarly last so I do things like help my family out with lawns, home repairs, etc. Odds are i'll just pick up a cpu off of amazon 60-80 bucks is eayier to get together for me than 200-300 since the better option for performance involves mobo, ram, cpu.

In this business, better performance means empty your wallet more :D

I bought this one a couple of years ago

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8P67_PRO/

but it died a couple of months ago. Since i don't have a pool full of money i bought this one:

http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/B75%20Pro3/

it cost me about 60 euros. It's great and if one day i decide to buy an i7 it has support for it :)

Sorry about your anger issues.Ā 

Unfortunately stupid bosses are everywhere, and i have a couple of them at work.

Ā 

I love asus products myself but im a bit of a amd fanboy myself there the only cpus I use and will never willingly use a intel setup. I have a intel rig about 10 feet behind me won't ever fire it up its my brothers old computer he didn't want anymore and gave to me to part out since my pc needed a few parts and as a hobby I work on other folks pc's. Last long term job I had I called my boss a stupid bitch flipped her off and as a last note as I walked out told her to go suck a dickĀ  :lol: . Not my usual response but I did hate her a few weeks later she got canned by the owner hehehe.

Archived