Breasts stretch REALLY far then said npc sometimes goes invisible.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/24/2016 at 8:44 AM, dgrx said:

Hi, you can try this. It works for me. Open the "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" or what ever your controlling .xml is for cape, armor, whatever, with Notepad++. Search for the lines: <hkparam name="maxLinearVelocity"> and <hkparam name="maxAngularVelocity">. You will see a parameter like <hkparam name="value">255</hkparam>. If your value is not 255, change it to 255. The stretching appears to happen when the mesh movement moves faster than the max velocity integer. If you have hdt cape, You can easily reproduce stretching simply by using Whirlwind Sprint shout. Once you change all above parameters, the stretch no longer happens. I did this for Clothes and Cloaks. I have not had any problems with stretching or invisibility on NPC or Followers. I do not use any changes to HAVOK ini. Of course your computer setup may come in to play, so results may very. Just thought I would share, because i used to have the same problems. I'm currently using HDT Clothes and Robes for all NPC's, HDT Cloaks(Myself and Sofia), HDT Underwear (Myself and Sofia), Custom version of HDT Marie Rose Hair (Myself), HDT Changeable Hair Ribbons for Marie Rose Hair (Myself), HDT Weapon Sling for XPMSE(Myself), and custom Hats/Hoods with HDT Hair (Myself), and of coures HDT Bodies (CBBE HDT including Sofia) all with no problem. Good luck, hopes this helps you to.

I did this, and it reduced the problem a little but it still happens quite a lot in open skyirm (especially in random encounters. I almost always miss at least one female bandit/thalmor etc. Any ideas? (Sorry for the necro)

• 7 months later...
On 7/24/2016 at 2:44 AM, dgrx said:

Hi, you can try this. It works for me. Open the "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" or what ever your controlling .xml is for cape, armor, whatever, with Notepad++. Search for the lines: <hkparam name="maxLinearVelocity"> and <hkparam name="maxAngularVelocity">. You will see a parameter like <hkparam name="value">255</hkparam>. If your value is not 255, change it to 255. The stretching appears to happen when the mesh movement moves faster than the max velocity integer. If you have hdt cape, You can easily reproduce stretching simply by using Whirlwind Sprint shout. Once you change all above parameters, the stretch no longer happens. I did this for Clothes and Cloaks. I have not had any problems with stretching or invisibility on NPC or Followers. I do not use any changes to HAVOK ini. Of course your computer setup may come in to play, so results may very. Just thought I would share, because i used to have the same problems. I'm currently using HDT Clothes and Robes for all NPC's, HDT Cloaks(Myself and Sofia), HDT Underwear (Myself and Sofia), Custom version of HDT Marie Rose Hair (Myself), HDT Changeable Hair Ribbons for Marie Rose Hair (Myself), HDT Weapon Sling for XPMSE(Myself), and custom Hats/Hoods with HDT Hair (Myself), and of coures HDT Bodies (CBBE HDT including Sofia) all with no problem. Good luck, hopes this helps you to.

Works for me too thx Bro!!!?!