View File

Verdammt noch mal an euch alle. Sie ist toll. Es ist weniger beliebt als einfache Begleiter mods ohne Rüstung Umbauten oder neue Zaubersprüche. Ich habe so viel Arbeit in dieser und keiner kümmert sich!

Require

Edhildils OrcHarness http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45338

Only the male version is needed. :shy:

I have been on loverslab and enjoyed great mods by others, so I make this mod to say thank you for this site. It adds a Orc who lives in the Blackbriar meadery in Riften. She will summon beefy dremoras and follow you if you ask. No script or quest. :)

Mods used-included

Thank you modders and Nexus :D

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/18/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Edhildils OrcHarness http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45338
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 1 month later...

Well, i think there are simple reasons why this mod is not downloaded that often.

First reason is the rather bad presentation compared to other followers. You dont even exactly know what you get by downloading this mod. An Ork-follower, but male or female? CBBE included, but picture is male, and some mail armor needed... at least for me there is the rule that i dont download mods i dont know what they include. THe picture itself is also not that great.

Second reason (at least for me) is the use of CBBE. In case it is a female follower i would want to give her custom armors anyways. Honestly, a lot of people will do it that way. Sadly i use Sevenbase... now you can use other unp-based armors with that to give certain NPC their unique shape, but CBBE is a whole different story. 

I am not exactly sure, but as far as i am aware 7b and UNPB are the most popular bodies over here. I dont know how others are about this, but i dont mix UNP-bodies and CBBE-bodies in one game....

Besides that: ranting like this never helps the popularity of a mod.