Body Piercings/Kinky Attire for CBBE (UPDATE 3/19/12)

Still' date=' so many people just say "it ain't workin'" while using an unpleasant tone, which doesn't help us figure out how to fix it. You on the other hand, have provided us with very useful information. Again, I'm very grateful to you for taking the time to tell us. :)

Jammer

[/quote']

These people probably don't understand that you do this in your free time, free of charge. I mean, if it wasn't for you, I couldnt make this cute picture: post-44064-13597874151415_thumb.jpg

(The bikini and cat ears are from other mods)

Still' date=' so many people just say "it ain't workin'" while using an unpleasant tone, which doesn't help us figure out how to fix it. You on the other hand, have provided us with very useful information. Again, I'm very grateful to you for taking the time to tell us. :)

Jammer

[/quote']

These people probably don't understand that you do this in your free time, free of charge. I mean, if it wasn't for you, I couldnt make this cute picture:

(The bikini and cat ears are from other mods)

Aye, Dark_Lord. If you will allow me to use southern vernacular, I think you have a very "good bead on things." You have insight into what I would call the "big picture."

I really like the screenshot you shared; it's cute and I'm keeping a copy for posterity. :P

Initially, I was thinking of taking out the red version of the gag for v0.9 and replacing it with a chrome one, but your images are going to make me put it back in as the 3rd color variation. (grin) Really, the colors and itemization is all about creation time and package size. Cyanure ran a quick test last night and we are already at 67megs compressed for the new Factory version. I expect we'll eventually see 200+ if all goes well; nice .dds texture files are large.

Good news: bethesda released a beta patch that turns back the most damaging changes of version 1.5.

Few other things to note:

* I think the key to the cuteness of the screenshot is the fact the girls are still 'dressed', making it look like they are still treated well. Sylgja, the girl in front, even seems to like it. :P

* Isn't an idea to turn those waist belts and slave chains into additions of the regular clothing? So if you or your slave/follower is wearing something on the Body slot, you can still add the belt to whatever they are wearing. In my opinion, this can lead to more varied outfits. Imagine this combination: Doggie wrist and ankle restraints, Doggie belt, collar, red bikini and the red gag. And then imagine your Skyrim wife wearing this, when you return from some adventure (I bet).

* From what I saw of the market, I think Whiterun isnt the best place to host it....There are children walking around!:P

I can't seem to get this mod working :(. I use CBBE v3, but none of the items will show on my character. I can see the place where the items are sold and I can buy them, but when I equip the body piercings, the body simply dissapears showing only face, hands and feet.

I hope someone can help me with this - I am not too good when it comes to the CK or to change stuff to make it work.

If not - oh, well. Keep up the good work :).

@sc00bz: To give an answer to your question, I am going to quote myself:

The invisible wrist restraints...solved

I believe I have solved the problem with this. After some fiddling with the CK' date=' I saw that some of the Armor Addons do not include the NordRace record. So when a female Nord equips these, nothing shows up.

Adding that record seems to have solved the problem.

[/quote']

In more simple words: Because of a wrong, but easily fixable setting, the new equipment will not show up on Nord characters in the current version.

@jammer. The lizard walk in the street and he just see my character into a bondage session and get surprised' date=' his face is very funny. :D

[/quote']

rofl. backtracked to check that pic out more closely.....rofl. definately is. i have friends in real life whom sadly resemble bipedal lizards in both appearance and sleazy personalities so....i've seen similar looks from them and yea....that's dead on if lizards were real in the sense they're portrayed in skyrim. NICELY DONE! hah!

Germloc

Isn't an idea to turn those waist belts and slave chains into additions of the regular clothing? So if you or your slave/follower is wearing something on the Body slot' date=' you can still add the belt to whatever they are wearing.

* From what I saw of the market, I think Whiterun isnt the best place to host it....There are children walking around!:P

[/quote']

Using a different slot is a "damned if I do, damned if I don't" proposition. If I take them off slot 32, I lose a valuable extra one, but worse, I'll have people who don't "get it" complaining my gear "clips" the stock stuff. All things considered, I'd rather have people chose one or the other; there is very little which would work without issues. The doggie belt is a good idea though as it doesn't have labia piercings etc and might work with catsuits as well. If I get to it in time for the v0.9 beta, I'll see if I can't double up on an extra slot for misc "belt" items. :)

@jammer. The lizard walk in the street and he just see my character into a bondage session and get surprised' date=' his face is very funny. :D

[/quote']

rofl. backtracked to check that pic out more closely.....rofl. definately is. i have friends in real life whom sadly resemble bipedal lizards in both appearance and sleazy personalities so....i've seen similar looks from them and yea....that's dead on if lizards were real in the sense they're portrayed in skyrim. NICELY DONE! hah!

Germloc

A fetish lizard eh? Being cold blooded, I thought they would only be into females which could lay eggs lol. :P

I'm having an issue with the "doggie" armor not showing up as being sellable. Is there anyone else having this problem?

Look through the posts which cover the past few days and you'll find your question has already been discussed. :cool: The best I can say is Cyanure and I are spending 100% of our free time trying to get the Pleasure Factory beta ready to roll out this coming weekend. (the issue will be resolved then) :)

@EVERYONE ELSE

For all the "heavy metal" fetish fans like myself, I somehow managed to leave out the highly cool sliding body model with the giant nipple chains. :-/ I just finished creating a new one which will be available (hopefully) this coming weekend. :D

Jammer

Isn't an idea to turn those waist belts and slave chains into additions of the regular clothing? So if you or your slave/follower is wearing something on the Body slot' date=' you can still add the belt to whatever they are wearing.

[/quote']

Using a different slot is a "damned if I do, damned if I don't" proposition. If I take them off slot 32, I lose a valuable extra one, but worse, I'll have people who don't "get it" complaining my gear "clips" the stock stuff. All things considered, I'd rather have people chose one or the other; there is very little which would work without issues. The doggie belt is a good idea though as it doesn't have labia piercings etc and might work with catsuits as well. If I get to it in time for the v0.9 beta, I'll see if I can't double up on an extra slot for misc "belt" items. :)

You could make 2 versions of the waist belts/chains: One that's an accessory and another one on the body slot.

An ingame reason for the one on the body slot, can be that its enchanted with a magical spell that makes breasts grow, so no clothing will fit.

PS: I like the collar with the little heart that says 'Owned'.

Its so cute, that it can also be given to your Skyrim wife in a romantic non-slavery related way, to show other people she's not available anymore.

Maybe this has been answered allready but I missed it.

I installed the mod but the store doesn't appear in Whiterun.

I'm using 2.3, I've tried both the english and patch esp.

I can spawn Master J, Cherry, etc but can't buy anything off them. I've waited throughout the day to try. Tried 15:00 to 23:00. They don't start conversations.

Any suggestions?

Hello. The mod looks good, but I have a slight problem. I can't make any of the peircings or slave armor show up on my Argonian character... It works perfectly fine on human and elven characters, though...

I can spawn Master J' date=' Cherry, etc but can't buy anything off them. I've waited throughout the day to try. Tried 15:00 to 23:00. They don't start conversations.

Any suggestions?

[/quote']

Try walking away and coming back. If the time changes from the "Wait" command, it takes a little bit of time for the characters to update their dialouge.

@Dark_Lord

I'm already doing the Pleasure Factory with "stock" gear (cheap) and enchanted gear in multiples of 10 levels. (Expensive) The beta is looking like it will roll out with 0 and 10th level, perhaps more for a few items. I will say one new facial piercing design and one body piercing design will be included for levels 30+. I was aiming for level 30 for all the gear, but time spent repairing the screw ups caused by the 1.5 update hurt Cyanure and I pretty bad. With luck it will make the v1.0 version after the beta.

I don't have the time to double up on every item the Factory has to use different slots. Besides being confusing as hell for the average end user, who has no clue what we are talking about, it will also clutter up the vendors with duplicate items. In addition to this, it will increase the size of the entire mod by roughly 1/3. I'm already worried about MediaFire giving me a hard time if this proves to be popular. (bandwidth) I've already had to upgrade my Photobucket account because I'm WAY over the 10gig per month limit. I will not pay for an upgraded account at MediaFire due to the cost. Not only is this mod free, I'm actually "in the red" a tiny bit so to speak. If I was making money per download, well, that would change things.

Kids in Whiterun? Ha. See, this is what's wrong with the United States today. The children are way too sheltered and given a sense of entitlement at the same time; while failing to even make a basic attempt at "improving themselves." If the little bastards tell me they aren't "afraid of me" again, I'm installing the "killable children" mod and running amok in the town one day. Also, Master J doesn't have a responsibility to protect other people's children; their parents do. :P All fun and joking aside, Master J's location has always been temporary until the Pleasure Factory is ready in a few more days. The location is outside of the major cities, but easy to "get to." (including fast travel on the maps)

@Cartman314

There appears to be a "random" factor built into the code which neither Cyanure nor myself have figured out how to bypass. We say sell from 14:00 to 23:00 hours; it's pretty clear in the CK to setup. In the game they'll wait an hour or three to start etc. (a#$%$#%$%#!!!!!!) This sums up our feelings on the matter. We have the same issue for telling our merchants to sell stuff at certain levels; we say 100% at X level, and the game lists them randomly depending upon the day. Until we know enough to bypass the code, or perhaps figure out what we are overlooking, it's "hit or miss" on what's listed.

@th8827

The mod is working correctly th8827. The gear is not designed to work with the Cat or Lizard people. They both use a different mesh from the other female races. (aka Humans, Orcs, and Elves) Hence, we don't make mods for them. Sorry; it's too much effort for close to zero return. (Based on popularity)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I keep getting denied access

The thread pointed to at the original post has probably been deleted.

Try this link instead. Just be aware the mod has been discontinued' date=' so you install and run it at your own risk.

[/quote']

Zippy57s link still works as far as I can tell. This is where you can get the work that would've been pointed to.

Where do i acquire the items?

EDIT: I found the place nevermind

Care to share? I had the same question. I've read through this entire thread but I must've missed it. Can't find any sort of vendor/chests' date=' only the NPC's without any chatoptions.

[/quote']

You should be able to find a door in Whiterun below the skyforge. If you can't find it, or just want to speed things up, "coc aaahouse1" in the console will teleport you to the entrance hall.

Inside there are vendors selling stuff (open between 8am and 16pm or so?).

Where do i acquire the items?

EDIT: I found the place nevermind

Care to share? I had the same question. I've read through this entire thread but I must've missed it. Can't find any sort of vendor/chests' date=' only the NPC's without any chatoptions.

[/quote']

You should be able to find a door in Whiterun below the skyforge. If you can't find it, or just want to speed things up, "coc aaahouse1" in the console will teleport you to the entrance hall.

Inside there are vendors selling stuff (open between 8am and 16pm or so?).

Thanks :). I was searching the "J&C Pleasure House" locations outside the cities.

• 1 month later...