Body Piercings/Kinky Attire for CBBE (UPDATE 3/19/12)

Nice stuff man :)

Bug report: "Doggie wrist restraint" and "rusty wrist shackle" aren't showing up. They show up fine on the slave selling stuff' date=' but not on our character.

[/quote']

Hmm. if the wrist retraints in question are showing up on Cherry, it means the items, file, textures, and mod are setup correctly in the game. I lean in the direction of another armor your trying to wear at the same time using the wrist slots which prevents them from showing up.

Nope, totally naked with just those equipped and they're not showing. Ugh, so strange.

Weird. :huh: I'm "on the horn" with Cyanure and he says he has the same problem, but it tested perfectly on my system. :( I may have to change the slots to the "misc" ones, much as I hate to waste those on an item which should work on the "proper" ones. This will take some time to try and fix; give me a day or two.

I have the "modified" .esp from Cyanure for foreign language versions, but I don't see the point of uploading it until I fix this bug.

I tried it with Cherry body and it does not work(separate race here)' date='but I used it with CBBE 3,including the hands and feet that came with,and there no problems here

I will post picture later to show you what is happening

[/quote']

Yeppers; I understand now too. Whew, though there was a major bug taking place. :P

The mod is designed to only work with CBBEv3 with fem feet. Some items will probably work with all the bodies, like the collars, but the hands and feet certainly will not. I forgot to re-list the requirements in post #1; I've updated it as a reminder.

Well wtf. I use the CBBE body (and I tried every possible version of the body slider)' date=' the ankle stuff show up perfectly fine, but the wrist stuff still do not appear. And well femfeet change nothing T_T

[/quote']

Nay, not the "weight slider;" that has nothing to do with it. The hand files included in my mod under the meshes/actors/character/character assets folder. You have to change which "core" body files the game is using to the CBBEv3 ones. I *know* the ones included in my mod work.

Bah fuck it, still not working. Reinstalled CBBEv3, copied everything over from your file and it still not working. I really can't figure out the problem. I ported your doggie wrists over my character default hands and it's working :huh:. If I delete all the body parts of my folder and replace them by your, it still not working, but everything is fine and dandy for the NPCs. I think I gonna quit.

You know what? Just to be sure, is this the right body mod? If so, does it matter if it's the curvy or slim version?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2666

here are the pictures

BTW what you just do it the kind of things that make modder stop moding...

Do I blame him for my problem? No. Did I insult him or his mod? No.

Please put down the crack pipe.

After sleeping on the idea, I feel I must say something because it's getting mighty quiet in our virtual little room. I feel compelled to aid Cyanure since he is such a polite gentleman in real life.

Mr. Ragindude,

Since you felt the need to verbally attack my modding partner, (Cyanure) you will understand if I fail to provide any further assistance to you. While I try to be altruistic with concern to troubleshooting people's problems, deliberately being mean and hateful in my forum topic doesn't impress me. Understand, I have no emotional investment in you at all. Cyanure and I make these mods for "us," and we are nice enough to "share" with the rest of the world.

Please, if you feel the need to retort, don't waste your time as I no longer have any need to communicate with you.

@everyone

I feel embarrassed by such an event in my topic, but some things are beyond my control. If you have any ideas for the mod you'd like to see etc, please feel free to voice them in a constructive fashion. (I.E. I think X might be cool, what would be neat could be, not "I want this.") If we see the words "I want," expect to never see it in the mod unless "we want" to see it realized as well.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this,

Jammer :)

Jammer!

I like to thank you again for your great work! Like the new items very much, please, please keep on going.^^

The rusty wrist shackles and the wrist doggie shakles until now don´t work for me, they are still invisible. But i am not to worried about it, because..........

the prisoner cuffs work, yeah. :D

Also i use this mod for wrist restrains on my slaves.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12651

They look somewhat pretty too.

So i am able to sit back, take a beer and relax. ;)

I´m sure, someday you will fix the problem, just take your time.

Good luck for your plans on you "Pleasure Factory" mod.

Greetings

Berric

I'm seriously busy in real life for the past few days and will stay that way until late Sunday.

A quick update here on the progress of the Pleasure Factory. The "core" of the Factory is now built, Masters J & C, Tania, Cherry, and the "bodyguards" :D are in and working correctly. Cyanure is the brain behind them.

I have about 25% of the "gear" installed that I want for the v0.9 beta as of an hour ago. Cyanure still needs to add the "clutter," and I'll probably work on it some as well after I'm happy with the gear situation. There is still a lot to do, but it's looking like the "grand opening" is still on schedule. (~7 days from now)

For the record, the wrists are working exactly the way I designed them to with CBBEv3 mesh files. However, I'm getting tired of hearing about "the bug," so I'm changing these meshes to use the "extra" body slots. This will leave us with two less slots in the future though; something I was desperately trying to avoid. As Cyanure and I think of new items to add into the game, we will need them. (Like multiple slots for tattoos one day - hopefully - maybe - one serious pain in my a$$ atm)

Oh, Cyanure and I spend a whole night 2 days ago figuring out how to get ______ and ______ into the game! :D Very cool isn't it? There will also be some new stuff concerning the BDSM gear like "stuff" that can _____! :cool: Amazing I tell you; nothing like it in Skyrim right now at all. Possibly even epic! We both love being creative. Oh, sorry, it's still classified as "top secret," but we had to say something. :P

Also, I think "C" and I might release some teaser screenshots on the last 3 days or so before the beta release.

Last thing @ Crowzer

Damn man, nice screenshot with the blindfold and gag. Thank you for sharing it with us! This is the sort of thing which motivates Cyanure and I to keep making better mods. (nods head) What's going on with the lizard? Maybe I'm missing something as I seriously need to get some sleep.

Hi. I have some very small request.

I use rusty slave chains on my character, and it seems to me that it will also looks very cool with removed bottom part ( thighs cuffs and chains from them to belt).

I usually use nifscope for that kind of small changes for my self, but since this armor is single part, scope cant do nothing with it.

Even tried to study blender specially for this, but something always goes wrong there, I never used that kind of soft before.

So, I would be very grateful if Jammer or somebody can make that version of armor. I think its not hard work in blender.

leaked pictures of the J&C Pleasure factory,soon to open in Tamriel...

and remember:

-J&C pleasure factory,for those with taste and culture....well ,even for those without

-You can pay with golds,but we also accept soul,blood and even slaves if they are cute

-Do not forgot to sweep you feets on the rug or the were janitor will have a new chew toys

PS:Bunny is not part of the Pleasure Factory...yet?

post-25004-13597874097343_thumb.jpg

post-25004-13597874097999_thumb.jpg

leaked pictures of the J&C Pleasure factory' date='soon to open in Tamriel...

and remember:

-J&C pleasure factory,for those with taste and culture....well ,even for those without

-You can pay with golds,but we also accept soul,blood and even slaves if they are cute

-Do not forgot to sweep you feets on the rug or the were janitor will have a new chew toys

PS:Bunny is not part of the Pleasure Factory...yet?

[/quote']

Ruh Roh! :D Don't give away all the secrets yet. There is still almost a week to go before the beta! :P

Well, Cyanure and I were going to string out the "secrets" for a bit longer, but one of them (we have more) is pretty much "out of the bag" now. Therefore, we both agreed to release another screenshot showing the "glow effect" we figured out how to perform a few days ago.

We were going to wait a bit, but now this *will* be included in the V 0.9 Beta release in a couple of days.

The concept for the piercing and bondage gear is a basic item, (non-glow) and every 10 levels there will be a different glow effect for each item which can be purchased. I'll try to get as many as I can included; probably up to level 30 to start with.

Enjoy!

ScreenShot158.jpg

Review:

A fun little mod. I am not really into piercings, but the cuffs, collars and gags look good.

And using this mod in combination with TCG allows me to equip some of these on Jordis, who keeps wearing them. Keep up the nice work.

The invisible wrist restraints...solved

I believe I have solved the problem with this. After some fiddling with the CK, I saw that some of the Armor Addons do not include the NordRace record. So when a female Nord equips these, nothing shows up.

Adding that record seems to have solved the problem.

Crash Report

I don't know if this is something on my end, but I believe the latest official Skyrim patch might have broken this mod.

Whenever I exit and re-enter whiterun, the game crashes to desktop. This also happens when using a new character and when this is the only mod activated.

Deactivating the mod removes these crashes.

I heard somewhere that these crashes have something to do with mods that depend on the Update.esm that are made before 1.5 went live.

Thank you for the info about the Nord Race here,that one thing we were searching and have not found,We will correct it in the next version(soon to come)

True the new update1.5 is a disaster

for what I have read seem that the new update.esm 1.5 "modify" the NavMesh and may affect animation that was done in the version before

(on a positive side note,those who want to marry Lydia should be able now,may be the only good pointhere ;) )

The whole Navmesh need to be checked again and probably corrected,not a thing I am pleased to do,but no Nav mesh mean,no possibility to have your followers with you here and NPC unable to do a things,a bad Navmesh mean NPC doing totally weird things(disapearance in the middle of patrol or moving in an other room and staying there)

In the J&C shop(soon in Tamriel) I think Jordis will find a lots more things that will please her or you...

I am/was also using SM Solitude and NPC Clothing Maintainer by dudestia. Its really funny to use Clothing Maintainer to give some of your items to Elisif...who promptly starts wearing them in the throneroom, where all the nobles can see her. When I am satisfied, I use the spell given by SM solitude to teleport her to my dungeon in Proudspire and declare myself the new Jarl.

Sadly, 1.5 destroyed SM solitude too. But I already contacted the creator about this.

Review:

A fun little mod. I am not really into piercings' date=' but the cuffs, collars and gags look good.

And using this mod in combination with TCG allows me to equip some of these on Jordis, who keeps wearing them. Keep up the nice work.

[b']The invisible wrist restraints...solved[/b]

I believe I have solved the problem with this. After some fiddling with the CK, I saw that some of the Armor Addons do not include the NordRace record. So when a female Nord equips these, nothing shows up.

Adding that record seems to have solved the problem.

Crash Report

I don't know if this is something on my end, but I believe the latest official Skyrim patch might have broken this mod.

Whenever I exit and re-enter whiterun, the game crashes to desktop. This also happens when using a new character and when this is the only mod activated.

Deactivating the mod removes these crashes.

I heard somewhere that these crashes have something to do with mods that depend on the Update.esm that are made before 1.5 went live.

Dark_Lord, I want to say *THANK YOU* very much for the information and I'm pleased you like the mod so far. The CK while necessary, is a (beep) disaster while trying to make "stuff" work. I'll check the races as indicated and when the Pleasure Factory is released, the problem should be solved once and for all. Granted, there will be probably others with going to a completely new "base .esp" file. Heh, we call them "beta's" for a reason lol. :P

Aye, I use the "update.esm" when I'm working in the CK and the 1.5 "update," and I use the term loosely, seems to have broken a great deal of mods. :huh: I know it broke the navmesh Cyanure built for the Factory and he's going to rebuilt it before v 0.9 beta release. Trust me, we both find this very stressful and annoying; there is a lot of time invested in this.

Still, so many people just say "it ain't workin'" while using an unpleasant tone, which doesn't help us figure out how to fix it. You on the other hand, have provided us with very useful information. Again, I'm very grateful to you for taking the time to tell us. :)

Jammer