Body Piercings/Kinky Attire for CBBE (UPDATE 3/19/12)

looks very nice, love the face piercings, one idea I have is to break the body piercings up in different parts and use difrent extra slots. this way you can wear them under armor.

this work nice except that the nipple chain pokes trough on some outfits, I wonder if this could be fixed if they was separate.

Ear slots work nice for face, I use them on the Khajiit earrings.

One question about nose piercings is if they adjust if you move the nose up and down?

I know some sims mods who do this but not sure if the same system work in Skyrim.

Naturally Khajiit and argorian would need a special version.

looks very nice' date=' love the face piercings, one idea I have is to break the body piercings up in different parts and use difrent extra slots. this way you can wear them under armor.

this work nice except that the nipple chain pokes trough on some outfits, I wonder if this could be fixed if they was separate.

Ear slots work nice for face, I use them on the Khajiit earrings.

One question about nose piercings is if they adjust if you move the nose up and down?

I know some sims mods who do this but not sure if the same system work in Skyrim.

Naturally Khajiit and argorian would need a special version.

[/quote']

Agreed, but I can't figure out how in most cases. For instance, I tried to use the ear slot on the femalehead.nif file, but it doesn't work for some bizarre reason. I'm sure it's probably my fault and I just used an "interesting hack" to get around the problem for now.

Putting facial piercings on the body like I am now could cause problems for head gear in the right situation. Honestly, I just blank out the .dds files for most head gear anyway because the "designs suck." Heh, I'm getting close to a Skyrim data folder "rebuild" as mine looks like "spaghetti soup" after 3 months of messing with mods.

The nose piercings shouldn't be a problem; the head at 100% weight works great for human females. There are other body areas, such as the female genital area, which are a pain. No matter what bones I try to weight piercings objects to, they move "out of wack" in stealth or sneak mode. I figure we'd need a more complex skeleton to make it function any better.

Here is my current "facial piercing" project. Too much? :P Heh, I don't care really; it's a fantasy game after all. One day I'll finish the "ultimate tattoo mod" in the pics too, but I'm sorta focused on learning 3ds max atm.

slut.jpg

nosering.jpg

Nice, I love the nose to ear chain, I would prefer a bit thinner chain but it look real cool.

Khajiit would need an totally different version here as their ears are higher up, guess that is my job :)

And yes I noticed that the labila rings moved to far backward then you sneak. strange as it does not effect bikini style armor, might be an idea to look at its settings.

Nice' date=' I love the nose to ear chain, I would prefer a bit thinner chain but it look real cool.

Khajiit would need an totally different version here as their ears are higher up, guess that is my job :)

And yes I noticed that the labila rings moved to far backward then you sneak. strange as it does not effect bikini style armor, might be an idea to look at its settings.

[/quote']

Thanks for the compliment. :)

I want a smaller chain too, but I used what I could manipulate with my current skill set. When I figure out how to "bend" chain in a virtual environment, I'll do an update it and make it look a bit more natural.

Wow. Khajiits would be a tuff one. :-/ Good luck there; it took me about 4 hours last night to get what you see in the game. That was twice as long as the other facial piercings combined. I sure if a pro 3d guy reads this he'll be laughing at me. Hey, at least there's something in the game like this now. Well, as soon as I build the upload and link it. Give me a few days as I'd like to make a few versions and turn them into "mage robes" etc. The end users can rename them and so forth for personal use. Honestly, I just release (most of) what I make for myself as a free public service; it's a lot more fun than watching TV as it involves critical thinking skills. :cool:

I've been thinking about the armor verses labia piercing problem and then I remembered Cherry's tutorial on 3ds max. If I'm correct, he used the skin weighting file from the body so it's an "exact" match as the skeleton moves. I gave it a shot and ended up with a polygon monster in the game. I do wish I understood better how weighting works! :huh: Right now I simply do a trial and error methodology; something I'm not happy about. Like all new skills humans learn, it takes time to "get it right." :P

freaking amazing mod....

i read in the READ_ME file that it would take a very good modder' date=' to turn this into an Equip, not just a player skin... is there any good modders who can do this?

i would enjoy to have bondage, just not 24/7 D:

[/quote']

I'm working on it, has separated out the collar and the ankle cuffs and they work nice.

the hand cuffs are problematic as they are on the wrong mesh and don't line up if moved to the hands.

Also thinking of splitting the other piercings, thinking of, labia, navel and nipples.

Yes this will give you three body enchantment slots.

I want a smaller chain too' date=' but I used what I could manipulate with my current skill set. When I figure out how to "bend" chain in a virtual environment, I'll do an update it and make it look a bit more natural.

[/quote']

If you want I could probably bend some chains for you, Have a program called Poser who let you pose chains easy however this will simply be an obj file who is scaled and positioned pretty good.

Now for something real fun think of a chain between her legs, a rope will probably be better as it will deform at center then running or sneaking, just as robes and dresses, best to have it look a bit like an V or short Y where the top is the ankles and the bottom is behind her, hopefully the deforming will drag the bottom of the Y forward.

Been playing a lot with scripting, probably most interesting for the slavery mod, things like disabling spell casting, only let you equip some weapons, make you fall if you try to sprint, even run but have problems reducing running speed only,

freaking amazing mod....

i read in the READ_ME file that it would take a very good modder' date=' to turn this into an Equip, not just a player skin... is there any good modders who can do this?

i would enjoy to have bondage, just not 24/7 D:

[/quote']

I'm working on it, has separated out the collar and the ankle cuffs and they work nice.

the hand cuffs are problematic as they are on the wrong mesh and don't line up if moved to the hands.

Also thinking of splitting the other piercings, thinking of, labia, navel and nipples.

Yes this will give you three body enchantment slots.

Wow that sounds great ;D definitely looking forward to this, Thanks ;D

@friskychicken

Thanks! Perhaps magnemoe will be kind enough to improve upon my ideas and make them available for upload. Honestly, just about every person on the planet who uses 3ds max is probably better than I am at the moment.

HAHA! well, I like the concept of the 24/7 lifestyle so I'm building my game mods around the concept. I'll probably get around to actually playing in a year or so. :-P

@magnemoe

Aye, I told you I seriously "hacked" it all together. The hands wouldn't work on the, you know - hands. By all means clean it up if you're willing to invest the time; other people and myself would appreciate it. Perhaps in a few weeks or months I'll be on top of the learning curve and releases will be "neater." I may know a lot about computers, but 3d animation is a brand new skill to me.

I looked up "Poser" and now I want to mess around with it too. :-P One thing at a time though, (3ds max) and yes I would love it if you had some chains bent so they could be used in the way you describe!

Are you working with DocClox on the slavers mod? He needs people who can mod the script like you describe for the "big project." All the mods you're working on are what I want to see in the game as well! By all means let me know when you have something workable!

@jack3456

Let us, as there are more people than just me involved, work on getting the basics working good first. Then, we can port it all into the physics body. As the saying goes, "Rome wasn't built in a day."

@Everyone reading

For the love of all that's holy in the modding community, if you know the secret to skin weighting imported models, please share it. I was up until 5am working on the problem. I'm getting close, real close, to cracking the secret on my own, but "throw me a bone" with the details will ya?

I looked up "Poser" and now I want to mess around with it too. :-P One thing at a time though' date=' (3ds max) and yes I would love it if you had some chains bent so they could be used in the way you describe!

[/quote']

Be warned that once you put your hands in Poser/DAZ/Carrara...well that kind of 3D,you never can leave it fully :),it is VERY addicting

Side note:I think DAZ4 Pro has a weightmap creator and it is free for a time...(only need to register for free on DAZ site)

I looked up "Poser" and now I want to mess around with it too. :-P One thing at a time though' date=' (3ds max) and yes I would love it if you had some chains bent so they could be used in the way you describe!

[/quote']

Be warned that once you put your hands in Poser/DAZ/Carrara...well that kind of 3D,you never can leave it fully :),it is VERY addicting

Side note:I think DAZ4 Pro has a weightmap creator and it is free for a time...(only need to register for free on DAZ site)

It is adicting and enables you to make things like this:

http://www.checkitplanner.com/captivate/intro/work.htm

Rejected as an work in progress placeholder in the company I work for.

I saw the manual mills in Skyrim as an personal easer egg

@cyanure

No kidding; I'd addicted to it now after just a few days and I barely know anything atm! I know what I'm doing all summer.

@magnemoe

Very cool .avi! :cool: Man, I've got a lot to learn before I can even think of something like that, but I'm learning. Hell, I should be studying for mid-terms next week; my heart just isn't in it atm.

Both of you guys do amazing work.

I'm still trying to figure out the weighting problem with zero success. There are a bunch of little pieces to the puzzle all over the internet, but nobody has created a full tutorial with the details yet. I might get luck and figure it out, but for now I'm just frustrated to all hell and back. :@ :@ :@ :@

Wow that sounds great ;D definitely looking forward to this' date=' Thanks ;D

[/quote']

I have disassembled the body piercings now, (CBBE slim only), I need to know who parts who is difrent for other body types, the nipple rings and chain is obvious but does belly also have to be adjusted?

Could somebody with huge breasts try this and see where it crash so I can make options?

I split the piercings in three groups, labia, belly and nipple, also the neck and ankle cuffs with three labia types and nipple chain or rings in addition to the belly piercing.

Todo updates for other breast sizes.

Update here as well. I figured out the weighting problem! If I wouldn't throw my back out I'd be jumping up and down in my computer room screaming like a little kid. :D Well, I figured it out on one armor type at least which is half the battle. (the process itself)

Uh, I'm probably not going to "redo" all the stuff I've created so far, but will just keep making better ideas etc and let you guys "add or subtract" in Nifskope and so forth. Give me a few hours and I'll post up a screenshot of the new to skyrim, but old "slave chain armor" from Oblivion suit plus my piercings.

You're all right. I"m seriously hooked on 3D art now; it looks live I've got a new hobby! Thanks for the support. :cool:

Wow that sounds great ;D definitely looking forward to this' date=' Thanks ;D

[/quote']

I have disassembled the body piercings now, (CBBE slim only), I need to know who parts who is difrent for other body types, the nipple rings and chain is obvious but does belly also have to be adjusted?

Could somebody with huge breasts try this and see where it crash so I can make options?

I split the piercings in three groups, labia, belly and nipple, also the neck and ankle cuffs with three labia types and nipple chain or rings in addition to the belly piercing.

Todo updates for other breast sizes.

if u could make it for the chcbhc or whatever it's called, it'd be awesome :D sorry to make a request.. but thanks in advance :D i'll try it out if u need some one 2

The v1.6 update is on the main page now. :D Figuring out how to weight armor was a big help. I have so many ideas I barely know where to start! I suppose it's safe to say I really do have a new hobby.

1.6 is more of a "slave armor." I can so see this used in the place of "elven armor" or something until the Slavers Guild mod is up. Also, like most of what I upload, it's setup as the naked body file, but change it to be whatever you like; easy peasy.

Oh, I can't find the original person who created said armor to give credit. If you know, please inform me so I can give due credit.

I'm short on time for the next few days so I'm putting the screenshots here instead of editing the main post.

Enjoy,

Jammer

ScreenShot81.jpg

ScreenShot82.jpg

Look fantastic, have to look more at it and it might give me some tips.

One question, do the nose ring fit the nose on all characters ?

(not argonian or Khajiit obviously)

Perhaps you want to try my challenge with connected ankle cuffs?

Will convert the existing versions of the nipple chains to the other sizes, is it slim, normal and silly huge?

Ok done with the "silly huge" version. Can someone test them pleace.

Nipple rings and rings with chain, the rest is the same as the slim version.

Currently looking into the slave armor. also the large rings and chain and the face piercings, however it will go slower as they are for wrong race :)

(Does you not miss the shopkeeper equip that you sell them in Morrowind :o))

And yes we need an standard for body slots, no danger of runing out but this will conflict with other mods who also use non standard slots.

Nipple rings and rings with chain' date=' the rest is the same as the slim version.

Currently looking into the slave armor. also the large rings and chain and the face piercings, however it will go slower as they are for wrong race :)

And yes we need an standard for body slots, no danger of runing out but this will conflict with other mods who also use non standard slots.

[/quote']

Ok, Ok... i'll test them... not like u really had 2 twist my arm into doing so :P

Nipple rings and rings with chain' date=' the rest is the same as the slim version.

[/quote']

Well done sir, it works great :D

@ Magnemoe

Thanks again. The nose ring should work on any female humans. :) LOL connecting the ankles with chains would be super "bad-ass," but wouldn't we need a chain which is in a "U" shape to start with? Then it would move as the character runs right? Hmmm I wonder if I can bend a chain that much in 3ds max without it distorting too bad. How would the weights work out? There is nothing remotely similar to use. I guess there is only one way to find out.

3ds max quick and dirty "How to import."

1. Import the Skyrim body you want to use with skin modifiers and skeleton.

2. Import the Oblivion etc armor you want to use without skin modifiers.

3. Play with the armor mesh until you get it how you want it etc. (the fun part)

4. Import an original Skyrim armor from the un-packaged BSA files which closely matches the one you're trying to make work.

5. Use the "Skin wrap" modifier to copy the original armor to the new one. Then delete the Skin wrap once you've created the Skin. You may have a bit of trial and error here. Some of weighting is intuitive logic. Sometimes you have to make a small edit to the skin modifier. (like taking out a bone or two) Small single objects work better with a single bone etc. The big stuff needs the wrap. (this is the hardest part)

6. Add in the BSDismember modifer and export.

7. Modify what's needed in NifSkope, but you guys already know how to do that.

^ 4 days, half a liter of bourbon, a lot of Motrin, neglecting some boring college work, and a case of insomnia to figure that out. I hate having a problem and not being able to fix it.

Aye, standardizing the body slots would be great for the community, but I'm not so sure we'll see it happen. Computer people are pretty individualistic; it's like trying to herd cats lol. :rolleyes:

@cyanure

Looking good hehe! :D Funny, the rusty black iron texture file on my PC looks a lot darker; it must be the differences in our monitor settings and video cards. Such things are hard to account for.

I checked magnemoe's upload and I didn't see the wrist shackles. I wonder if he's having as much fun as I did making them work on the actual hand .nif's. They were **very** problematic with the clipping. I do plan on revisiting the problem again to see if they can be improved. (sometime) On the positive side, his upload looks like my development files....just cleaner haha. :P