Body Piercings/Kinky Attire for CBBE (UPDATE 3/19/12)

Look nice, however I have to make Khajiit version of the gags and blindfolds,

Do you have the metal gag/ bridle you showed an picture of? might be easier to adjust.

Prefer my own nose to ear chain, however it's more jewelry than restraint, same with the bells,

Another sick idea I got was the interlink the labia piecerings as an protest until we get sexrim :o)

Look nice' date=' however I have to make Khajiit version of the gags and blindfolds,

Do you have the metal gag/ bridle you showed an picture of? might be easier to adjust.

Prefer my own nose to ear chain, however it's more jewelry than restraint, same with the bells,

Another sick idea I got was the interlink the labia piecerings as an protest until we get sexrim :o)

[/quote']

The "modern" gag might not ever make the cut. The vertices number around 27,000 and Skyrim's engine is very "fragile." When any single object goes over 20,000 or so, it tends to CTD. I've investigated the possibility of lowering the count, but all the pro's say the same thing - make it small from the start. :( The ones which just go over the mouth or the eyes are 1/3 the size and shouldn't be an issue, but I've yet to convert them. I'm still working on "fine tuning" the weight sliding thing as sometimes I get it to work; sometimes I don't. The good news is most of the piercing and restraint stuff doesn't need much work like a "Tera" armor or something crazy.

Oh, I've done some piercings and metal body modification "objects" which are pretty nuts. One day when I feel they are good enough I'll upload them so the prudes will get their panties in a bind. Cyanure's catching up fast to me though with ideas of his own. :P

I do not think it work with Cherry work here' date='but the body piercing "set" a new body(like clothes ,so if you have it,you can use it with Cherry and the CBBE super silly breast(the biggest one),also there is a body in it it I think

[/quote']

You've got me there. I haven't had the time to try any other body styles to see if it works. I can't imagine how it could, but thanks for the research on your own time. I know your busy with other rendering projects. :)

@everyone

Yeah, I know there are two bugs in the v2.0 release; just found them myself today. Again, time permitting, I'll correct them and probably add some more items as well and call it v2.1. :)

I loaded the mod to my game but I have a problem, after i purchased the item at the store and tried to wear them, they did not appear and all i saw was my head. please let me know how I can correct this.

Thank You

***Updated 3/6/12***

V2.0 The body now slides and the files are no longer required to be "hacked" into the file structure. This update is a bit on the conservative side compared to the previous ones' date=' but please be patient and the older ones will be converted up as I get the time. All the new items can be purchased at the dirty old man's shop, er, I mean Belethor's General Goods Store in Whiterun. Scroll down for the link.

I haven't forgotten about the tattoo either lol; just need the time to finish it. (rather detail piece of work there!)

***Updated 2/20/12 This post's content was partially edited, so at leas read the known issues section before downloading***

I've been waiting for someone to create a mesh with body piercings, but it seems no one is taking the time to create it. I know there is some demand, so I created one as a nice starting point; it is my hope someone with more skill than me will take the idea and "run with it."

Known Issues:

The body is currently set to one size; aka it will not "slide."

There is some minor clipping issues, mainly on the right wrist cuff in "stealth" mode if you spin the camera around to the front. From the back, everything looks great. Hey, I'm still learning how to weight objects in 3ds max; it's still pretty damn good for less than a week using the program.

Notes:

This mod is setup to replace your "nude" character meshes. Of course if you're a savvy modder, you can take this mod and use it for any armor in the game you like. Even better, take this and set it up as a unique race if you know how and the sliding problem becomes even less of an issue.

CBBEv3 TEXTURE FILES ARE NOT INCLUDED!!!!! You need to get these files if your not already running v3. v2 files *might* work, but there could be some "weirdness."

Aye, I know I call it a piercing mod, but I threw the collar and wrist shackles in anyway; I like them. (grin)

The tattoos in the screenshots are not available at this time. As you can see from colors in some areas but not others, they are still a WIP.

No, I won't mod this for another body style at this time. Sorry, I don't have the time. Cherry is great, but Caliente is a damn genius imho and I love his style.

Credits:

Caliente for making such a great mod for all of us to use.

A guy named "werewolf" who's work I've only seen on another website. Again, I took one object and that's it. (The collar in the old versions)

I saw the cool chain armor in the "what mod is this" discussion a few days ago, which I downloaded from an Eastern website after 20 failed attempts. The rings and chains objects came from this guy, whoever he may be. (Nice work if you ever read this)

Some objects were imported from Brideyna's TES fetish mod. However, I did remake the textures from scratch to bring them up to date. (64x64 vs 512x512)

Really, all I've done is take a bunch of parts from a lot of separate mods and smash them together in a creative way to do something never seen before. I don't have the skills (yet) to make 3d objects from scratch. College has this way of killing all my creative free time.

Ideas:

I really want to add the sliding feature to the body along with septum and ear piercings, if I can figure it out; it seems straightforward enough, but I'm missing some small piece of the puzzle.

I've set this up to be used as the "naked" body. This way your (cute little slave girl) character will always have her bondage gear on with piercings etc. (big smile) Of course, it's not too hard to mod these files to make them whatever armor/clothes you want hehe. You can do the same things with the heels as well. I like "permanent stuff."

Permissions:

Rip it, hack it, use it, mod it, make it better. There are many better authors out there than me. Take the idea and improve upon it. This is how things should be done in our electronic world. Just throw me an honorable mention okay?

Enjoy,

Jammer

CBBEv3 v2.0 Sliding bodies, Super Silly Huge, Items for sale at Belethor's shop.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6fw28u6jjkc360f

CBBEv3 v1.6 "slave armor" (pictured on page 7)

http://www.mediafire.com/?tm9w7ycrmplto8m

CBBEv3 v1.5 normal and slave editions:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3xekjcxvjc0vpiq

CBBEv3 Slim A Cup v1: (old)

http://www.mediafire.com/?97ug91997tbgy3n

CBBEv3 Normal "Silly Huge" v1: (old)

http://www.mediafire.com/?h2l1hdhb1iaz2c1

CBBEv2 D Cup Piercing Mod: (old)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7e4nf4kxcpqx2n3

Stand alone collar mod:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qcb0a9yt49j92ny

I did not make the objects in these mods but most of the texture files are created by me to bring them up to Skyrim's resolutions.

**The slim version is not shown below**

[img']http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j196/jammer1995/Skyrim/ScreenShot111.jpg[/img]

ScreenShot110.jpg

ScreenShot109.jpg

ScreenShot108.jpg

Older, V1.6 and back:

giantcloseup.jpg

giantfullbody.jpg

normalcloseup.jpg

missing textures? Check you have the calliente v3 textures here?and do you installed the body that come with it?

for me it work pretty good,still need a little tinkering due to some problems with Skyrim to get it,but in the end,result is here...

I loaded the mod to my game but I have a problem' date=' after i purchased the item at the store and tried to wear them, they did not appear and all i saw was my head. please let me know how I can correct this.

Thank You

[/quote']

If you're trying to equip the item(s) on any character who isn't a human female or elf female, it's not going to work. (by design) The cat's and lizards use custom meshes and I don't port the items over to those bodies. This is all I can think of based off the limited information you posted.

I'm still working on the v2.1 "bug" fix. There will probably be a new piercing/slave design or two installed aw well.

okei fi your character body seem invisible or missing hands and/or feets

like the picture "Fem Orc 0"

that may be simply misplaced folder of mesh and textures

1)unzip Jammer work

2)in the freshly unziped folder pass the .esp INSIDE the data folder

3)open the data folder in the freshly unzipped folder of jammer work

4)open in a separate windows Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim

5)copy the .esp,the mesh folder,the textures folder INSIDE the DATA folder in Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim

6)select the .esp in WryeBash or whatever software you use to handle your mods

7)Launch Skyrim and here you go,should be ready and set for you to grab

like that

see Fem Orc 1,the heavy facial piercing work fine under a good helmet Fem Orc 2)

post-25004-13597873760134_thumb.jpg

Hi!

I am new here at the forum and first i want to thank jammer for this wonderful mod. Great work!

But of course i have a question. Everything works fine but i cannot make the wrist cuffs visibel. I can buy them but everytime i put them on my female companion, there ist nothing to see.

It drives me crazy, because everything else works.^^

Does anyone have a clue?

Greetings

Berric

okei fi your character body seem invisible or missing hands and/or feets

like the picture "Fem Orc 0"

that may be simply misplaced folder of mesh and textures

1)unzip Jammer work

2)in the freshly unziped folder pass the .esp INSIDE the data folder

3)open the data folder in the freshly unzipped folder of jammer work

4)open in a separate windows Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim

5)copy the .esp' date='the mesh folder,the textures folder INSIDE the DATA folder in Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim

6)select the .esp in WryeBash or whatever software you use to handle your mods

7)Launch Skyrim and here you go,should be ready and set for you to grab

like that

see Fem Orc 1,the heavy facial piercing work fine under a good helmet Fem Orc 2)

[/quote']

Hmmm. I might of missed setting up a piece or two for Orcs while building the .esp; I'll check it out tonight. Thanks for the information too. :)

Hi!

I am new here at the forum and first i want to thank jammer for this wonderful mod. Great work!

But of course i have a question. Everything works fine but i cannot make the wrist cuffs visibel. I can buy them but everytime i put them on my female companion' date=' there ist nothing to see.

It drives me crazy, because everything else works.^^

Does anyone have a clue?

Greetings

Berric

[/quote']

Thank you for the kind words. :)

What race are you playing? Female Cat's and Lizards won't work as they use a different mesh; it also looks like Cyanure found another bug which I'll have to track down. :s I probably just forgot to chose a race option in the CK for the wrist shackles or simply used the wrong body slot.

on the picture "fem orc 1" I used the rusty wrist and rusty ankle shackles,the basic piercing ,the heavy face piercing and the rusty collar,once it ws set as I have done,it worked perfectly fine there,in the picture "fem Orc 0",it was without the mesh and textures placed in the right place,others past well and without problems

Thanks for the fast answers. My followers on which i tried it were aila the huntress and the huscarl Lydia. I think they are both Nord.

No cats or lizards.^^

You see, the collars and shakles are not for me but for my slaves.. err

i mean wife und huscarl.^^

@Jammer!

I think i know where the problem is. The wrist cuffs go into the wrong item slot.

I tried a few things and i think they go into the slots for keys. Thats why they are invisible.

Is this a big deal to change?

Greetings

Berric

@Jammer!

I think i know where the problem is. The wrist cuffs go into the wrong item slot.

I tried a few things and i think they go into the slots for keys. Thats why they are invisible.

Is this a big deal to change?

Greetings

Berric

Ah, I figured it out; it's not the mod or the slots. Certain characters are "told" to only wear certain kinds of equipment. In this case, the Rusty Wrist Shackles are set to "none" for the armor rating meaning Lydia won't wear them no matter what, but Eola will assuming she isn't carrying any wrist item with an armor rating over 0. (I just tested it)

In English, what this means is I'll need to setup different kinds of Wrist Shackles etc so each follower in the game can wear them; 3 kinds each, no armor, light, and heavy. Also, I would really need to setup some different merchants to handle all the gear because that would be one very long list for a single merchant.

Just give me some time and I'll get sometime going. I may have to change direction for a few days instead of creating new designs though. I'll have to think about what to do first, but for now, I'm going to go eat some dinner and have a glass of wine. :P

Not sure if it's been done yet but I did a slave piercing conversion for BBP. It uses a mesh i made using bodyslide and is fully slider compatible. I made a few alterations to make the conversion process easier. (otherwise this conversion would have taken sooooo long)

I removed the chain between the big nipple loops and removed the small ones altogether. I removed the facial piercings because they were all seperate objects and makes the conversion process too long and tedious. Other than that no changes were made.

All credits to original author. I just tweaked it and thought I would share.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8svnnnuswcc9mln

Edit: Forgot to mention these are just the meshes. They are named 0 and 1 respectively. You will have to rename and replace them yourself.

Not sure if it's been done yet but I did a slave piercing conversion for BBP. It uses a mesh i made using bodyslide and is fully slider compatible. I made a few alterations to make the conversion process easier. (otherwise this conversion would have taken sooooo long)

I removed the chain between the big nipple loops and removed the small ones altogether. I removed the facial piercings because they were all seperate objects and makes the conversion process too long and tedious. Other than that no changes were made.

All credits to original author. I just tweaked it and thought I would share.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8svnnnuswcc9mln

Edit: Forgot to mention these are just the meshes. They are named 0 and 1 respectively. You will have to rename and replace them yourself.

No worries mate so long as a credit is given with the link etc. :)I just don't want to see something like a direct rip of "Master J's" shop. (big plans there) The object files though, get passed around and used and re-used in different ways for different games. I didn't make most of them; I just recycled them into Skyrim because I grew tired of waiting for other people to "make them." Then, "things" grew to have a life of their own and here we are. :cool:

I know there are some mods I made that are "intensive" to setup, but I don't know of any other way for some things like the nipple piercings etc. While harder to "fix" in NifSkope, it's easier (to me) in 3ds Max for the different breast sizes and so forth.

I will say some of the designs are in no way practical to actually wear in real life, well for more than an hour or so lol, but hey, we're playing a fantasy game here. :P

Jammer

Just thought I would chip in and say 'thanks' for some crazy fetish work for skyrim - it's awesome. I have a tendency to work on the hard labours of those who go before me, so if you dont mind'I might have a play with what you have so far (and will show you before I submit anything).

Cheers

I'm having some issues installing it. I've tried using NMM and a manual install. No matter what I do I am not getting the shop in Whiterun. I have the .esp checked and no error messages, and I've used BOSS.

Any ideas?

*edit - using the console I can add items, but the shop is not there

Not happy with the lack of gags for Khajiit I made one myself and make up for it.

Yes I found I forgot the gag part in the muzzle :o)

Lack of gags for the Kiitty Cats? I can see that. :P Mine are the only ports into Skyrim I've seen so far. I'm not really sure you need a "gag" in a muzzle hehe' date=' but it looks well done.

Just thought I would chip in and say 'thanks' for some crazy fetish work for skyrim - it's awesome. I have a tendency to work on the hard labours of those who go before me, so if you dont mind'I might have a play with what you have so far (and will show you before I submit anything).

Cheers

Thank you very much. :D "Play away" as you will with the items/objects; just give me a quick credit if you upload your own mod. All I ask is don't take the "Master J" shop, rename it etc, and upload as a "new" mod. Cyanure and I are working on making a much better one together. Give us about 2 weeks for the V1.0 version of the "new" one; it's going to be radical. (I'm old, I can say radical)

I'm having some issues installing it. I've tried using NMM and a manual install. No matter what I do I am not getting the shop in Whiterun. I have the .esp checked and no error messages' date=' and I've used BOSS.

Any ideas?

*edit - using the console I can add items, but the shop is not there

[/quote']

Dang it, Cyanure sent me a fix for people who are using non-English versions of Skyrim which solves the problem, but I think one of us accidentally deleted it from our "shared online folders" before I grabbed a copy! :-/ I'll get another copy tomorrow from him and upload it as a alt version. This should fix your problem. :cool:

Not happy with the lack of gags for Khajiit I made one myself and make up for it.

Yes I found I forgot the gag part in the muzzle :o)

Lack of gags for the Kiitty Cats? I can see that. :P Mine are the only ports into Skyrim I've seen so far. I'm not really sure you need a "gag" in a muzzle hehe' date=' but it looks well done.

[/quote']

I put in an simple plug gag, coming up soon together with some other fun stuff :o)

Muzzle was from an fallout collection, in my opinion it looked pretty stupid on humans but worked well on khajiit with some adjustments.

Then I saw the 16 labia piercings I just had to do some improvements.

Insert an locking U shaped locking bar through each row and a lock at the end. Also made an version with an bell and an solid shield.

Also added my Khajiit muzzle, notice the effect of the nose ring :o)

Other races get the default gag, one version without the piercings and one with.

The locking bar don't show up as well as I hoped, has to see if I can improve the texture on it to make it more shiny.

post-4589-1359787384583_thumb.jpg

@jammer

I am an english user of Skyrim...will the non-english fix cause any issues for me?

I'm not sure what is going on for me, several mods (catsuit, jammer, etc) are not showing up. I've tried moving them to the top and to the bottom. Could it be the hi-rez textures? I'm sure one of the mods is conflicting but I'm not getting error messages out of BOSS so I think it must be one of the mods that BOSS does not recognize -> pretty much the things I've downloaded off the Lab.

@magnemoe

Love that upload, thanks!