Body Piercings/Kinky Attire for CBBE (UPDATE 3/19/12)

Hey ho, I have a little problem, I can't get this mod to work, maybe someone knows the solution.

I've installed CBBE correctly, then I extracted this mods' data folder into the main skyrim folder and overwrote the old files. the .esm file is checked in my mod manager.

In the game, I see that the female body has changed (bigger breasts compared to the standart curvy CBBE body). I see Master Js small outdoor shop, but he doesn't sell anything. I then went to Belethor, but he doesn't sell any of the items either? what am I doing wrong?

and a question to cyanure:

can you tell me which body texture you are using? I want painted toes too lol

well,I thinkyou have the same problems than what I have,it may be a language compatibility version,but Iam not sure about that,with CK been that bad,it is hard to tell,Jammer should post a new.esp that will "hopefully" correct the problems,I have checked and both sells their ware without a problem for me after correction

For the textures,I use custom race and rework most of the time the textures,it may be a custom but I use as a base

that one

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7052&navtag=file/images.php?id=7052&tab=3

or

that one

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4686&navtag=file/images.php?id=4686&tab=3

for most character

@magnemoe

Did you bump the glossiness in NifSkope up? (not to sound like an idiot)

@shall1976 and Mr Ballz.

I have the "repaired" .esp file which cyanure made, uploaded here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nbbfapvsnp57p9b

^ give that a try in place of the one on the main page; I think it will fix your problems. Do NOT use it if the mod already works for you. :exclamation:(Which you can get on the main page for new readers/people) Also, if Master J or Cherry isn't selling to you, they run weird hours like all eccentric people do. The store is open from 3pm to 11pm at night. (sort of like a real tattoo/piercing/fetish shop would) :cool: I apologize for that; I didn't mention it with the upgrade.

@Mr Ballz

The CBBEv3 "main" body files in the mod were slightly modified by me using Caliente's "Bodyslide" program. The breasts at 100% are bigger, (super silly huge) and the shoulders are narrower by a little bit at 0% etc. (60% setting if I recall) This is why I included the "core" mesh files with the mod. This way, when you put on armor or piercings, breast size won't change etc.

@everyone

v2.2 is very much a "beta." I also saw an error in the navmesh today which will be fixed in the upcoming V2.3 version in a few more days. The v2.3 update will include a few new pieces of bondage gear in leather, another piercing "set," and with a little bit of luck, a tattoo/branding artist with a few designs. (which will be expanded upon of course) One highly modified fetish model which does tattoos and piercings just signed a contract to provide her "services" to Master "J." :P

After V2.3, call it a week and a half to two weeks out, Cyanure and I have a very special project we are working on which we'll announce the details for soon; but now, just know this is going to get much bigger in scope than a simple stall in the market place. :D

@magnemoe

Did you bump the glossiness in NifSkope up? (not to sound like an idiot)

Good idea, has just tried different textures.

New boots is coming out soon, just need an new texture and some adjustment for the foot part. Heavy restrain based on skyheels.

For an light armor version http://awomanandhershoes.com/shoe-designers/aminaka-wilmont/aminaka-wilmont-eelko-moorer-sole-less-shoes/

give me some ideas.

--

I used higher reflection and added an touch of Emissive Color and it made it visible enough.

Started an seperate tread about my creations to not fill this.

@cyanure

thanks for the links. I've now used the second skin and put on a toe and nail polish in photoshop too.

Also' date=' if Master J or Cherry isn't selling to you, they run weird hours like all eccentric people do. The store is open from 3pm to 11pm at night. (sort of like a real tattoo/piercing/fetish shop would) :cool: I apologize for that; I didn't mention it with the upgrade.

[/quote']

Ha! That was my problem. I visited the store at 11am, shame on me! :P Now it works perfectly.

But where can I find the silver nipple chain with the golden rings used in your last screenshot? can't seem to find it in the shop.

And sorry if this has been asked already, but will there also be a normal CBBE curvy version or is there an easy way for me to adjust the nipple stuff I want to use for my standart CBBE curvy body? (console commands?) I didn't use the creation kit yet but if that's needed I will have to take a look...

@Jammer

That new files completely fixed things for me' date=' thanks!

[/quote']

I may have made the mod, but Cyanure figured out how to fix it for the people who can't use the "original" one; he gets the credit for the patch. :)

@cyanure

thanks for the links. I've now used the second skin and put on a toe and nail polish in photoshop too.

Also' date=' if Master J or Cherry isn't selling to you, they run weird hours like all eccentric people do. The store is open from 3pm to 11pm at night. (sort of like a real tattoo/piercing/fetish shop would) :cool: I apologize for that; I didn't mention it with the upgrade.

[/quote']

Ha! That was my problem. I visited the store at 11am, shame on me! :P Now it works perfectly.

But where can I find the silver nipple chain with the golden rings used in your last screenshot? can't seem to find it in the shop.

And sorry if this has been asked already, but will there also be a normal CBBE curvy version or is there an easy way for me to adjust the nipple stuff I want to use for my standart CBBE curvy body? (console commands?) I didn't use the creation kit yet but if that's needed I will have to take a look...

Great, glad it was working okay after all. :cool:

I don't have any plans to work with another body type or style at this time. Everything you see, every design Master J and Cherry have, takes 4 hours+ to make. Some nights I'll try to make something and it just won't work and the time is lost. (sort of) I would have to take at least one week to "convert" all of it to another body; something I have no desire to do. I chose the body style based on popularity, breast size range etc. Assuming people like CBBEv3 the most, I'm covering from skinny with a "C Cup" all the way up to the crazy "HH+" crowd. Based on the early download data, I'm covering 70% of the player base perfectly, ~10% can live with it, and the other 20% won't use it. (UNP, Cherry guys/gals)

There isn't any "console commands" to take the piercings etc and put them on another style body. In order to do it right, you'd have to get a copy of Blender or 3ds Max and reposition all the objects etc. NikSkope, and as much as it's needed for finalizing a design for import into Skyrim, really isn't designed to do such things.

The "little" chain in the original photos isn't in the currenty mod; (sorry) I should change the screencaps during the next release. I've learn a lot from the "v1.x" releases until the "v2.0" stuff.

Thanks for your quick answer on that matter!

Ok, so now I know it's too complicated and time consuming for me to change that :s really thought there are some console positioning commands to adjust items on bodies like in other games lol. shame there aren't, guess it would make modders work also a lot easier.

But maybe I just misunderstood the whole issue, because I like CBBEv3 the most too and use it as my standart body (well, I clicked the curvy version when I was asked at installation).

But do I understand it right, when I change the weight of the NPC, the breasts will become smaller and so your items will adjust themselves to a certian degree when using your core mesh? (you wrote about the range from C cup to HH+ cup). or is that changeable with the bodyslider?

The thing is that my Lydia now has really big hangers with your mesh but a C cup would be perfect :D

Anyway, thanks again for your mod and patient support, even if my questions might be a bit stupid :blush:

(and please include that little silver chain in your next update again) :D

Most of the piercing a changing with the base mesh(compatibility with the CBBEv3),some are a tad older and not yet set to the "new mesh" so to speak,so there will be a loss of breasts size for the chain and I think spike armor

Tharna is showing you the package(well most of it here)

post-25004-13597873916595_thumb.jpg

post-25004-13597873916943_thumb.jpg

post-25004-13597873917255_thumb.jpg

post-25004-13597873918262_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your quick answer on that matter!

But do I understand it right' date=' when I change the weight of the NPC, the breasts will become smaller and so your items will adjust themselves to a certian degree when using your core mesh?

[/quote']

Aye, assuming you meant "PC" and not "NPC," if you use the "showracemenu" command, (~ key) you can change the weight/breast size along with all the other body features whenever you wish. Just DO NOT change races, don't even click another race, or your stats will mess up.

All but one wearable design, the slave spikes, will change "sizes" to suit your preferences at this time.

Hi Jammer!

The new stuff is very cool' date=' thank you for this, but i still don´t get the wrist cuffs to show. Every other item works perfectly, so thats kind of funny.^^

Anyone else got this problem?

Greetings

Berric.

[/quote']

There are some bugs in version 2.2 which are now known and will be fixed in the 2.3 release. When you ask?

"Confidence is high" it will be out late Sunday night/early Monday morning. :D The "repaired" .esp will follow shortly (for those with issues with the "stock" ones) once Cyanure looks at it. All that I have to do is plug in the new stuff to the CK, package, and upload.

Just sit tight and we'll see if it fixes your problem.

Cool!

I´m trying to sit tight.......^^

Berric

No worries mate; I figured out the problem with the BS texture problems with equipping and equipping gear. I "think" the next version won't have the problem, but there won't be cool pictures of the gear when you look on your apparel list or when you purchase it; something else hack later. :-/

The value system in the CK is totally "jacked up." The system seems to base the value off the item you duplicated it from. V2.3 won't fix this but for the version after that, (more information is forthcoming) I'm going to try and fix it by coding it fresh from the ground up.

I'm making a valiant effort to get 2.3 out by late tomorrow night/early Monday morning, but we'll see; it's a "2 steps forward, one step back" kind of thing. The CK currently ranks right at the top of the biggest POS software I've ever had the displeasure of using. Every little thing is a fight to make it work.

Anyway, a little "primer" for you folks. :cool: I'm making the gags enchanted to give the wearer the ability to carry more weight lol; there will be a new one in the update. Perhaps a bit twisted, but for the times you're near the end of a dungeon run and need an extra 20 or 30 pounds of capacity, I figure you'd be quiet while your trying to get all the loot out lmao. :P When I'm not frustrated as hell with the game code, being a bit eccentric with modding is fun as hell. :D

I've previously seen a ballgag where the face model actually had an open mouth with it. Is that something you might attempt in the future?

Possible but pretty hard to get right, require that you add an fake open mouth who goes in front of the default one, workable as the texture are copied over and you don't need to add more than 5 mm on humans I think.

This will not adjust to face shape so it will be an issue for orcs and beasts, perhaps some elves also need an special version, Fallout was easier here.

My spanking skirt use some of the same technique, the but and crotch are not part of the body but the skirt and bend with it to avoid poke though.

Cool!

I´m trying to sit tight.......^^

Berric

No worries mate; I figured out the problem with the BS texture problems with equipping and equipping gear. I "think" the next version won't have the problem' date=' but there won't be cool pictures of the gear when you look on your apparel list or when you purchase it; something else hack later. :-/

The value system in the CK is totally "jacked up." The system seems to base the value off the item you duplicated it from. V2.3 won't fix this but for the version after that, (more information is forthcoming) I'm going to try and fix it by coding it fresh from the ground up.

I'm making a valiant effort to get 2.3 out by late tomorrow night/early Monday morning, but we'll see; it's a "2 steps forward, one step back" kind of thing. The CK currently ranks right at the top of the biggest POS software I've ever had the displeasure of using. Every little thing is a fight to make it work.

Anyway, a little "primer" for you folks. :cool: I'm making the gags enchanted to give the wearer the ability to carry more weight lol; there will be a new one in the update. Perhaps a bit twisted, but for the times you're near the end of a dungeon run and need an extra 20 or 30 pounds of capacity, I figure you'd be quiet while your trying to get all the loot out lmao. :P When I'm not frustrated as hell with the game code, being a bit eccentric with modding is fun as hell. :D

[/quote']

Value, weight and keywords are copied obviously enough.

You can contact me about the CK, feel pretty comfortable with it.

Feel free to use my Khajiit gag for them, and gag who let you carry more, why not but to compensate it should disable magic use :o)

As an kickback I would like to know how you get gear to adjust to breast sliders?

Guess it's simple but can not figure it out.

I've previously seen a ballgag where the face model actually had an open mouth with it. Is that something you might attempt in the future?

Possible but pretty hard to get right' date=' require that you add an fake open mouth who goes in front of the default one, workable as the texture are copied over and you don't need to add more than 5 mm on humans I think.

This will not adjust to face shape so it will be an issue for orcs and beasts, perhaps some elves also need an special version, Fallout was easier here.

My spanking skirt use some of the same technique, the but and crotch are not part of the body but the skirt and bend with it to avoid poke though.

[/quote']

But but but wouldn't it be possible to just use the "big aaah" phoneme as an animation forced on the actor when the gag is worn? Maybe with a magic effect that forces her or him to "say" some silent piece of dialogue with lipsynch stolen from a recorded long aaaaaah on every update. Or maybe it could just be an offset idle: that would probably be easiest to implement but someone would have to make it first ^^

Or you could make a bite gag and use the "fear" expression (mouth is slightly open) instead like this mod did: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10870

Okay; the v2.3 version is up. I suggest to everyone they read post #1 again as all the information has been updated.

Now, with this said, I would like to announce "Cyanure" and I are collaborating to build the next version of my mod together. The new name will be: (drum roll please)

:D the "J & C Pleasure Factory" :D

Along with Master "J" and Cherry, Master "C" and his personal slave Tania will be included along with a complete cast of slaves, werewolves, and vampires. There are a couple of "special" characters which will be in the v0.9 too, but we are keeping them secret for now. Did I mention the bar; the bar served with naked women? :cool:

The Pleasure Factory will have 3 entrances near various cities. Initially, it will be where you can go to buy piercings and bondage gear. Said gear will also be setup with different (new in some cases) textures and magical stats which will be available at increments of 10 levels for the player to buy. Shorty after the beta release (v0.9) Cyanure and I hope to have "slave followers" you can purchase along with some quests which have custom voice acting. The latter will take longer to setup of course, but for now, we are just trying to get a neat place into the world with reasons to visit frequently. The Factory has PLENTY of room for expansions going forward into the summertime. :)

I'll let Cyanure chip in some here too if he wishes; half of the "new" mod will belong to him and he deserves the credit too.

What's the time frame you ask?

We are aiming to have beta version out in 7 to 10 days. We have posted two "teaser" screenshots on the main page (post #1) so you can see a tiny little piece of the dungeon in progress. Yes, we have cages, slaves, things that go bump in the night etc, but we are holding onto that information until the release. On the release date, we will create a new post with the name of the new, "combined" mod.

Jammer

Well I do not have that much to add,except that Jammer do a lots of work here(not to said all the work)

allow me to present J&C Pleasure Factory

-J&C pleasure factory,for those with taste and culture....well ,even for those without

-You can pay with golds,but we also accept soul,blood and even slaves if they are cute

-Do not forgot to sweep you feets on the rug or the were janitor will have a new chew toys

Nice stuff man :)

Bug report: "Doggie wrist restraint" and "rusty wrist shackle" aren't showing up. They show up fine on the slave selling stuff' date=' but not on our character.

[/quote']

Hmm. if the wrist retraints in question are showing up on Cherry, it means the items, file, textures, and mod are setup correctly in the game. I lean in the direction of another armor your trying to wear at the same time using the wrist slots which prevents them from showing up.

Nice stuff man :)

Bug report: "Doggie wrist restraint" and "rusty wrist shackle" aren't showing up. They show up fine on the slave selling stuff' date=' but not on our character.

[/quote']

Hmm. if the wrist retraints in question are showing up on Cherry, it means the items, file, textures, and mod are setup correctly in the game. I lean in the direction of another armor your trying to wear at the same time using the wrist slots which prevents them from showing up.

Nope, totally naked with just those equipped and they're not showing. Ugh, so strange.