Body Piercings/Kinky Attire for CBBE (UPDATE 3/19/12)

Ok new update, this is with the slave armor. Just the slave armor itself and none of the other piercings as I think they should be stand alone.

However I added an stand alone nose ring, just the ring in center and the small on the side.

Please tell how well it fit. This ring uses an extra mesh for Khajiit.

Note that the armor will set your breasts to CBBE silly huge then worn, thinking that I might include the huge nipple rings and chain with it.

Include the updated file for CBBE slim and silly huge.

Splitting this up, made an nose chain and bells for ears as an seperate mod.

Spesial mesh for Khajiits in both, craftable.

Tested for Khajiit and humans, the nose ring might crash with some noses.

Send me screenshots an I see if I need to treat other races spesial or create multiple versions for nose placements.

Bells uses ear slot(43) nose chain uses slot (46)

Both can be enchanted as rings.

Just for show

one the first picture that with nose,ear,belly rings and chains,steel circlet is here in place of the helm

one the second added ankle chackle,collar and nipples piercing

(there is a silver necklace that cannot been seen under the collar BTW)

on the last one,wellremoved the armor,the silvernecklace is still here,and added the claws

post-25004-13597873359509_thumb.jpg

post-25004-13597873359938_thumb.jpg

post-25004-13597873360371_thumb.jpg

@magnemoe

Everything looks good magnemoe; thank you again for the "nose chain" and I'm sure it will be put to good use. I think the problem I was having with trying to put an object on the various body parts pertains to the "core" nude files. When I revisited the problem using a different file, like a hood etc, the problem vanished. The femalebody_X.nif doesn't seem to suffer from this issue. Assuming I'm correct, I wonder why Beth code it like that?

Lol, I went to put up a comment on the Nexus upload and I saw you locked the comments; funny stuff. Figured the monotheist's would have a field day with this one did you? I wasn't going to stick it up on Nexus as I don't need protesters in my front yard lmao. Still, thanks for the credit in the description; doubt I'll be "burned at the stake" for that. :P

@everyone else

Okay, not to derail my own post, but here are the screens of the "catsuit and hood" I was working on. The suit came out nearly perfect with just a tiny bit of clipping on the back of the wrists. The hood isn't quite as "round" as I'd like it to be, but I doubt most people would be that critical. I fight being a perfectionist. Still looking into better texture files too. (created the doggy paw one in ~5mins) I did this as a "learning project" to further my understanding of 3ds max. If it "makes the grade," (you guys and gals like it) I'll upload it; probably as the Dark Brotherhood armor or something. Oh, still need the gloves and boots. (which are a WIP)

I'm seriously considering doing some piercings on the catsuit mod. Thoughts? Oh, the hood is on the "right" file this time etc. No weirdness.

What to do...finish the high heel boots (which are real close) and the gloves for a complete set, or do another piercing mod with the idea I had last night? I can't decide.

ScreenShot83.jpg

ScreenShot84.jpg

hi ilike bodypiercings can you make it for unp? mfg meg

Sorry; I don't do UNP. I like CBBE and all the options which come with it.

@everyone else

I'm getting close to having a "release" version of the slave spike armor. (see DocClox's slaver's guild post for pics) I've also figured out how to put all the facial piercings on the head etc, so life should be easier for all parties involved "down the road." Like the versions which came before, this one will probably be released as a "nude" file and you can change it whatever armor set in the game you want.

Just give me some time; I"m rather busy in real life.

Hey' date=' what happened to the full body tattoo texture? Did you release it?

[/quote']

Nice mod' date=' but i have a request that please upload your body tattoo :D

[/quote']

Heh, I've been working on all the fetish gear, the slavers tattoo/brands, and of course my piercings for DocCox's mod this past week, but I haven't forgotten about the oriental tattoo design. Unfortunately, I can't spend all my time making mods so I have to prioritize what gets attention and what has to wait.

@Jammer, the problem with ears you have look a lot like BSDismemberSkinInstance areas,

If you use the helmet slot it's possible it cuts off part of the ears to avoid clipping.

I got the wrist cuffs to work separately :o) Only problem is that I did it for default hands.

Wonder if you have them for CBBE? Or should I make them?

My idea for an chain between ankle cuffs did not work out well.

look like the game don't like the right foot- right ankle- left ankle- left foot link.

@Jammer' date=' the problem with ears you have look a lot like BSDismemberSkinInstance areas,

If you use the helmet slot it's possible it cuts off part of the ears to avoid clipping.

I got the wrist cuffs to work separately :o) Only problem is that I did it for default hands.

Wonder if you have them for CBBE? Or should I make them?

My idea for an chain between ankle cuffs did not work out well.

look like the game don't like the right foot- right ankle- left ankle- left foot link.

[/quote']

@magnemoe

I thought one of these would fix the problem. Ya know, I need to try again as the original model's vertex was like 27,000; it seems when we get over 20,000 or so, bad things happen. Which slot would you suggest to try again with?

From the Nexus Wiki article, which covers the numbers.

32 This one is used for torso chest models

35 Used for Amulets

131 This one is used for open faced helmets\hoods (Also the nightingale hood)

142 Used on all circlets (items that shows hair?)

31 Used on a number of "hat" items (i.e chefs hat, jesters hat)

130 This one is used for helms that conceal the whole head and neck inside.

30 This one covers the head like 130 does. Also used on dragon bodies and in some cases the wings and tail.

143 Disabled Ear geometry to prevent clipping issues?

141 Disables Hair Geometry like 131 and 31

230 Neck, where 130 and this meets is the decapitation point of the neck.

51 The gore that are covering a decapitated body neck.

150 The gore that are covering a decapitated head neck.

34 wrists, used to disable sections of geometry when gauntlets are worn

36 Used on rings.

33 This is the hands, used on gauntlets, big gauntlets also uses "33"

38 the lower part of the legs. It is used to disable that section of geometry when boots are worn.

37 This one is the feet, the lower part of the legs, used on shoes etc.

44 Used on bloodied dragon heads.

45 Used bloodied dragon wings

47 Used on bloodied dragon tails

No consensus.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/556409-body-part-ids-for-unused-biped-nodes-consensus/

This is the closest' date=' I'm lobbying for more face slots, you could try 53, 54 or 55 who look pretty pointless.

To use one of this slots you has to set slot both in the nif file, the armoraddon and armor field.

Again do you have seperate wrist cuffs for CBBE?

[/quote']

I haven't set up the wrists separately yet. I spent the afternoon trying to figure out the weight sliders so I can do more than just a single body at a time. Needless to say 6 hours later, I'm still trying to figure it out and the delay in releasing anything new; very frustrating.

Ok I can do them' date=' I have them for normal hands so it's just to set them up again for cbbe.

Managed to make good labia piercings now who stay in position, simple I just put all weighting on the pelvis bone.

[/quote']

Yep, I figured that one out by playing around with the weights too; works perfectly. Sometimes skin wrap is great; other times it doesn't work for s____. I think the wrists aren't going to be as easy though.

Tonight I'm going to start from scratch with the sliding stuff. A little sleep, a little research, and now I have a fresh idea worth trying. I'll let you know how it goes, but I have some college work to do first.

Ok I can do them' date=' I have them for normal hands so it's just to set them up again for cbbe.

Managed to make good labia piercings now who stay in position, simple I just put all weighting on the pelvis bone.

[/quote']

Yep, I figured that one out by playing around with the weights too; works perfectly. Sometimes skin wrap is great; other times it doesn't work for s____. I think the wrists aren't going to be as easy though.

Tonight I'm going to start from scratch with the sliding stuff. A little sleep, a little research, and now I have a fresh idea worth trying. I'll let you know how it goes, but I have some college work to do first.

Wrist cuffs for cbbe crashed hard, worked nice for default body, copied over to cbbe hands and they was 10 cm offset.

Anybody have any idea about texturing? my own objects always come out wrong,

The bells are to plastic and the maid cap is way to dark.

Ignore the clipping, it need to be pushed forward a bit.

post-4589-13597873602268_thumb.jpg

[/quote']

Wrist cuffs for cbbe crashed hard, worked nice for default body, copied over to cbbe hands and they was 10 cm offset.

Anybody have any idea about texturing? my own objects always come out wrong,

Ignore the clipping, it need to be pushed forward a bit.

You can fix the offset in NifSkope by using transform, edit, and apply. Just make sure the other X Y Z coordinate set is at 0 0 0 first.

Texturing is real hit or miss with me; sometimes I'll make something and it's better than what Beth has in the game. Other times, it looks like crap. This is probably my own fault though. Photography editing is not texturing, even if the same basic tools are used.

Oh, I figured out the slider problem! Expect the long awaited update soon, but I want to put all the restraints and facial piercings on the right files this time. (yet to do)

You can fix the offset in NifSkope by using transform' date=' edit, and apply. Just make sure the other X Y Z coordinate set is at 0 0 0 first.

Texturing is real hit or miss with me; sometimes I'll make something and it's better than what Beth has in the game. Other times, it looks like crap. This is probably my own fault though. Photography editing is not texturing, even if the same basic tools are used.

Oh, I figured out the slider problem! Expect the long awaited update soon, but I want to put all the restraints and facial piercings on the right files this time. (yet to do)

[/quote']

For the wrist cuffs, I have no idea that is wrong, everything look nice in editor.

Can mail them to you then I get home if you want to look at them.

My real issue is nifscope, I has mostly used tileless textures on my small objects, however I need to find somewhere who describe the various material settings, to many variables for trial and error then you have to restart the game.

Ignore the clipping' date=' it need to be pushed forward a bit.

[/quote']

That's one hell of a picture. I keep having an urge to say "My, what big eyes you have grandma..." :)

Ignore the clipping' date=' it need to be pushed forward a bit.

[/quote']

That's one hell of a picture. I keep having an urge to say "My, what big eyes you have grandma..." :)

It's just my poor Khajiit showing the problem with wrist cuffs and the maid headpiece.

Also some new piercings :)

You can fix the offset in NifSkope by using transform' date=' edit, and apply. Just make sure the other X Y Z coordinate set is at 0 0 0 first.

[/quote']

For the wrist cuffs, I have no idea that is wrong, everything look nice in editor.

Can mail them to you then I get home if you want to look at them.

My real issue is nifscope, I has mostly used tileless textures on my small objects, however I need to find somewhere who describe the various material settings, to many variables for trial and error then you have to restart the game.

Scrap the entire file; I am. While trying to get them into the v2.0 update today, there is something seriously wrong with them and I need to pull the .obj and start from scratch; it's gonna be a few days. Meanwhile, I've evolved. :P (grin) try out the new version on the main page complete with .esp.

:D