Body Piercings/Kinky Attire for CBBE (UPDATE 3/19/12)

I like the concept you have in mind,I prefer personnaly a bigger breasts size(more in the "H" range) and bigger nipples ring,but as Tania my Wizard can show,so far so good

I think there is some iron set on this sites that can be exported with the creator/uploader allowing it

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=534

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=704

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=310

post-25004-13597873150832_thumb.jpg

@cyanure

I tried to make bigger rings, which is easy to scale up in NifSkope, but when you change the distance between them they change shape. Sometimes this isn't bad, like in the slim version, but the more you mess with the variables, the bigger the changes etc. I do wish I had the time to mess with Blender so the problem could be overcome. There is a fantastic set of rings from Fallout NV I would prefer to use. (bigger but thinner)

Oh yeah, the link you provided is almost exactly what I've been looking for; it's far better than what I've thrown together so far. The problem now becomes how to "import" the objects so they can be used with Skyrim. I've failed miserably in all my previous attempts to do something like this. If anyone has a really good tutorial link, I'd appreciate it.

@magnemoe

Can you give me some info on the "slot thing?" I have some gaps in my knowledge base. Believe it or not, I've only been modding for a little over a month now. Upload what you've done here when you get a chance so we can all look at it.

Hi ya

I have to say I'm not one for tat's but hey each to their own!!

I forgot to mention (And thank you for) how well the mod works with the body I use, "CBBE Fixed Breast Big" It is v3 but I just locked the size down with CalienteTools Body Slide. so it's like the model you showed.

Just a thought? Have you thought any, about maybe doing something like this to hang your mods off?

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2370&page=7

It original came from Oblivion. worked very well too. Somebody made a spiky ball on a chain and ring to attach, went right through her?. Looked awesome.

Keep up the great work

Kindest Regards

Hagrid

I'm glad you figured out the heels thing' date=' but more importantly, the idea of taking a mod and using it the way you want it to work. Nobody ever accused me of being "part of the herd" when it comes to critical thinking skills.

Aye, I want to do a lot more with tattoos and body piercings; especially with the "slavers guild" mod in the works. Yes, I'm a sucker for cute submissive girls with tattoos and piercings. Now if I can just find one in real life which likes the "lifestyle." (grin) Heh, it really leads to the deeper question of who is really in charge in such a relationship, but I digress.

The current problem is the lack of decent 3d objects which I can use. If it's been imported into Skyrim, I can probably make it work. Getting objects converted to use with Skyrim is where I'm having problems atm. I have objects from others games which are better than what you see here, but they might as well be a million miles away if I can't get them imported into the new version of NifSkope to use.

Eventually, "the plan" is to build a different body piercing mod for each of the female mage robes in the game. (I prefer magic users) I want to also eventually setup unique races with unique tattoos for different groups. (necromancer tattoos, mage group tattoos, forsworn etc) All I need is more objects for piercings and time to learn new skills. I can't give an eta and might even be this summer. (I take the summer off from college)

[/quote']

**Edit**

Screw GMax; it keeps crashing when I try to manipulate the "skin" data. Seeing as I'm "really" a student, I registered with Autodesk so I can download a copy of 3dmax 2012 for free. Let's see if I can make more progress now. The tutorials are really geared for it anyway.

Thanks for the vote of confidence and all the links everyone. ^_^

I just spent the past 6 hours trying to import the "ankle shackles" from another game without success. (Prison Irons DMRA mod) First I tried to use GMax to put them on the femalefeet files then do the finishing stuff in NifSkope. The look great in there, but they are invisible in the game. Then I tried to put them on the femalebody just using Nifskope and the game crashes when I try to take off my characters clothes.

.....bangs head on keyboard.....screaming.....claws at my eyes....maniacal laughter....

Pardon me.

Ya know, there are a few really gifted modders out there that make this stuff look easy. Well, I'm off to bed and perhaps tomorrow night I can give it another shot.

Frustrating.

Okay, I'm making progress here. I've successfully managed to import the Prison Irons collar and a better set of nipple rings. "We gots real slave type stuff on the way!" :D 3ds max is proving to be quite the learning experience.

The next problem to tackle will be the ankle and wrist irons. I tried to do them tonight, but ran into some "technical difficulties." Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out in the next day or so and have a updated mod to distribute. I might try and do something else with the nipple chains. Small single ones, one hanging off the collar perhaps, I'm open to creative ideas folks.

newcollar.jpg

Nice work here,I like the look of the new collar

One idea for a possible set of nipple cha&ins,could be

-a set in inversed "T",from the middle chains to the collar

-a triple chain set

-a set with two extra chains going to the necklacestarting close to the chain between the breast

(really need to do a 3D render of said things...)

Nice work here' date='I like the look of the new collar

One idea for a possible set of nipple cha&ins,could be

-a set in inversed "T",from the middle chains to the collar

-a triple chain set

-a set with two extra chains going to the necklacestarting close to the chain between the breast

(really need to do a 3D render of said things...)

[/quote']

Man, I hate having insomnia.

I like the last idea the most, but I didn't think of "the triple chain set." Heh, and to think I used to work in a body piercing studio back in the early 90's. (before it became fashionable) Anyway, I might need more objects for that, but I could probably just duplicate the chain twice and make a triangle shape leading to the collar as a nice start.

Ya know, given enough time, I could see a whole set of armors with different arrangements of piercings, shackles, and chains. The only thing holding me back is I can't port it to tons of different breast sizes. People seems to be *mostly* content with either really big or really small though; that's manageable.

Here is what I was speaking when I was speaking of the3 chains in triangle(a quick and dirty render without postwork sorry),and true,duplicating the chains could work,resizing them maybe be a tad time consuming

I think you are right,given time lots of things could be done,and true as for the size,maybe setting for 3 size only could be a good things(4 at max),somethings like 25%/50%/99 or 100% and maybe 75%?that s may help things to be more easy?

post-25004-13597873237208_thumb.jpg

Here is what I was speaking when I was speaking of the3 chains in triangle(a quick and dirty render without postwork sorry)' date='and true,duplicating the chains could work,resizing them maybe be a tad time consuming

I think you are right,given time lots of things could be done,and true as for the size,maybe setting for 3 size only could be a good things(4 at max),somethings like 25%/50%/99 or 100% and maybe 75%?that s may help things to be more easy?

[/quote']

Very cool rendering; I wish I had those objects to use as they are perhaps slightly better than the ones in "Prison Irons," but I've never seen them before.

The sliding thing is still a little over my head. I know it deals with the vertices all being in the exact same order, (between the meshes) but I'm still perfecting the ability to weight objects correctly so they appear in the game and move the way the player expects. I have to do it 2 or 4 times for each object right now; heh, I call it "voodoo computer rendering" because each object I've created so far was setup differently.

The game is setup to use 2 meshes. (_0 and _1, aka 0% - 100%) I don't know of a way to get 4 into the slider. Right now, it's either "all or nothing" assuming I understand it correctly. Like learning all things, it takes time. Once I get comfortable with porting and weighting to produce something which works in a static form, I'll then try to make them scale. Perhaps after this version is released.

Very cool rendering; I wish I had those objects to use as they are perhaps slightly better than the ones in "Prison Irons," but I've never seen them before.

Naaahhh the various cuffs and shackle are not that good,lacking in many way,they are a single bands of metal with 4 half ring on it,nothing more,just added a basic "cast iron" shader on them,the chains are freebies from various site,I think I can export them in .obj or 3DSMax,but they may come as one item,most of the others props(rings and so on) are freebie with a small shader retexture here

Chains on the breast are old freebie from this site,Industrial age I think

http://www.runtimedna.com/

Some of the rings and the skulls earing come from here

http://inception8-resource.deviantart.com/

most of this is done by tinkering and playing with the points of view

The sliding thing is still a little over my head. I know it deals with the vertices all being in the exact same order, (between the meshes) but I'm still perfecting the ability to weight objects correctly so they appear in the game and move the way the player expects. I have to do it 2 or 4 times for each object right now; heh, I call it "voodoo computer rendering" because each object I've created so far was setup differently.

The game is setup to use 2 meshes. (_0 and _1, aka 0% - 100%) I don't know of a way to get 4 into the slider. Right now, it's either "all or nothing" assuming I understand it correctly. Like learning all things, it takes time. Once I get comfortable with porting and weighting to produce something which works in a static form, I'll then try to make them scale. Perhaps after this version is released.

Ouch,lots of work coming there,so for starter better play safe with the 100% and 0 % scale only

Give me until late, late, tonight and I'll put what I have up as v1.5 release. I have the wrist irons on and the ankles, (needs tweaking) The texture files needs to be darker as well;it's supposed to be "black iron" not "really dark grey" iron.

As the kung fo master said to his students - patience grasshopper. I want "stuff" like this in the game so bad I decided to make them after all. :P Trust me, I want them too.

This just takes a lot of time.

hereis a picture of my main character with the SillyHudge version CBBE 3

needed to change the skin texture to CBBE v3(old one was for v2) AND to remove the one that were doing the "shiny" effect as they were for the v2 too,creating weird "shadows" on the hips(same shadow that will have been a transparency for a v2 skin)

(Glow that I have grabbed without willing it by installing a Forsworn armor if I remember well)

post-25004-13597873261298_thumb.jpg

post-25004-13597873261684_thumb.jpg

Okay, I've update the "silly huge" version. The slim model will come next, but don't expect the huge nipple rings; the anatomy just isn't there. :P

@valynon

Haha. Ya know I never looked at it that way. Funny stuff. :D

@cyanure

I did a "little" bit of mods to the piercings, like the double nipple chains and rings, but I spent more time on getting better restraints and textures working. I hope to get something even better going in the next version. :cool:

^^**Edit** I figured it out. We can use the "body slot" for head gear, or piercings in this case, to do whatever we want. Trust me, facial piercings will be in the next update as I'm having a field day working on them; it's actually easier than weighing other body parts.

^^**Edit** HAHA SUCCESS! while drinking bourbon at "o'what the hell time is it," I figured out how to fool the games code into allowing facial piercings. For sure, they will be in the next update!

I also wanted to say thanks for showing off your character! Man, I love getting positive feedback; all modders do.

@everyone

I'm seriously stuck at the moment trying to get piercings to show up on the models face. If anyone has any ideas which slots work the femalehead.nif etc, I'd love to know; must of tried 20 different ones last night. :huh:

Okay' date=' I've update the "silly huge" version. The slim model will come next, but don't expect the huge nipple rings; the anatomy just isn't there. :P

@valynon

Haha. Ya know I never looked at it that way. Funny stuff. :D

@cyanure

I did a "little" bit of mods to the piercings, like the double nipple chains and rings, but I spent more time on getting better restraints and textures working. I hope to get something even better going in the next version. :cool:

I also wanted to say thanks for showing off your character! Man, I love getting positive feedback; all modders do.

@everyone

I'm seriously stuck at the moment trying to get piercings to show up on the models face. If anyone has any ideas which slots work the femalehead.nif etc, I'd love to know; must of tried 20 different ones last night. :huh:

[/quote']

i would say ether try a new body like unp or make it an armor that works with different bodies but idk if that would help

i would say ether try a new body like unp or make it an armor that works with different bodies but idk if that would help

Sorry; I've already said I'm not modding for any other body style. Besides, the "body type" has nothing to do with objects showing up in the game. Making it an armor shouldn't make a different either. All you have to do is rename my files to whatever armor you want and "poof" instant change. I simply setup it up as the default "nude" as "base" for people to use.

I've given full permission to modify my work lefty. If you want it on a UNP body that bad, feel free to port it all over in your spare time; just list my name in the credits section with a link to (my) CBBEv3 stuff.

That s a great work here,solidand easy to set,with a damn good look,the new textures work great.

my wizard like to show off ;)(as much as she like to deliver incinerate to whoever attract her attention),proof is here(see pictures added)

My only worry of the facial piercing is that with the various weight map to correct the base "wrinkled" mesh of the face(like for the Dark Elf) it may be a tad harder to set in place(playing with the face shaping morph?)

post-25004-13597873264094_thumb.jpg

post-25004-13597873264395_thumb.jpg

post-25004-13597873264767_thumb.jpg

I may have missed this in one of the posts, if so pardon me, not enough coffee yet.

The "normal" v1.5 piercings overwrite CBBE v3 slim to DD ?(or is it silly huge?)

I was able to get the slim to work with v1.0 Piercings but I was unable to get the slim body with the 1.5 piercings.

If it's modeled that way it's cool, I'll stop messing around trying to make it work.

With your permission I may play around with modding them to armors, if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Anyway, thanks and very nice job.

I think it overwrite the "basic" CBBE V 3.0 so to speak,giving the shape shown above in various picture;never tried with the various version of CBBE(specially not with the slide version),

Damn,I miss the chains on the hands

@Jammer

If I send you through a link in an IM various items(rings,chains and so on in .obj props(not sure about exporting them in .3DSyet and maybe .dfx files could be possible),will it help you?

Sorry; I've already said I'm not modding for any other body style. Besides' date=' the "body type" has nothing to do with objects showing up in the game. Making it an armor shouldn't make a different either. All you have to do is rename my files to whatever armor you want and "poof" instant change. I simply setup it up as the default "nude" as "base" for people to use.

I've given full permission to modify my work lefty. If you want it on a UNP body that bad, feel free to port it all over in your spare time; just list my name in the credits section with a link to (my) CBBEv3 stuff.

[/quote']

i would but i dont know how to, i dont have skills in modding

My only worry of the facial piercing is that with the various weight map to correct the base "wrinkled" mesh of the face(like for the Dark Elf) it may be a tad harder to set in place(playing with the face shaping morph?)

Looking good! (grin) Thanks for the screenshots and compliments. :D I'm rather proud of the rusty texture files.

I can give importing the objects a shot if you send me a PM to them. No promises' date=' but in theory setting them up shouldn't be too hard; I just don't know where to find them to try.

I hacked the facial piercing problem last night and now I can do whatever the hell I want using body slot 32. The solution came to me while drinking bourbon once I completed the v1.5 upload.

1. In 3ds max, setup the piercings on the femalehead.nif file. Weight it all to the "head" bone.

2 Export the piercing object(s) in .nif format.

3. Open up the femalebody file and the newly exported facial piercing objects in NifSkope.

4. Copy over the "head" NiNode to the femalebody .nif your modifying and rename it. (aka adding to the skeleton)

5. Copy over the piercing NiTriShape to the femalebody.

6. Set the right box to body slot 32; set the texture paths correctly etc.

7. Save and enjoy; works perfectly.

^^ Expect to see a new version with some "crazy" face piercings soon. **Edit** Screw it, here is a preview, but as you can see I still need to work on the textures. I'm gonna probably keep the grey one though; it looks "hardcore." I shaved "Cherry's" head in preparation for her joining the slave guild lol. :D Actually, I did it to show off some ideas to DocClox for his mod. (that's NOT shown)

[img']http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j196/jammer1995/Skyrim/ScreenShot76.jpg[/img]

I may have missed this in one of the posts' date=' if so pardon me, not enough coffee yet.

The "normal" v1.5 piercings overwrite CBBE v3 slim to DD ?(or is it silly huge?)

I was able to get the slim to work with v1.0 Piercings but I was unable to get the slim body with the 1.5 piercings.

If it's modeled that way it's cool, I'll stop messing around trying to make it work.

With your permission I may play around with modding them to armors, if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Anyway, thanks and very nice job.

[/quote']

Yep, the coffee hasn't sunk in yet. Mine hasn't either, but you're welcome. (grin) :cool: A few posts up I said this wasn't for the "slim" model yet and to give me a bit more time. Slim uses a completely different set of body meshes.

Nay friend; I don't mind at all if you rename them to armors etc. Heh, you don't think I do the same thing? ;) I just don't upload them. The bigger "plan" is to make a bunch of different versions using different texture files etc eventually. (think in terms of weeks) I'll probably do all the mage "robes" first though; just minus the robe part.

i would but i dont know how to' date=' i dont have skills in modding[/quote']

There is no time like the present to learn lefty. :) I didn't know squat 2 1/2 months ago. Well, I did know how to mess around with textures because I do landscape b&w photography on the side. Start simple, with texturing stuff, then move up to the basics in NifSkope, like modding the texture paths and making parts translucent etc. The last step, and what I'm working with now, is 3ds max to port in "stuff" from other games etc. Heck, if you're a college student like me, which is sort of embarrassing since I'm ~40, Autodesk will give you a $3000 program for free! I've spent hours reading "how to" guides, none of which are really a "step by step" guild mind you. To quote Lao-tzu, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

If you want something bad enough in life, reach deep down inside yourself and find the motivation to make it happen. :idea: (assuming it's legal of course) Don't rely on other people to do everything for you.

Good Luck!

i would but i dont know how to' date=' i dont have skills in modding[/quote']

There is no time like the present to learn lefty. :) I didn't know squat 2 1/2 months ago. Well, I did know how to mess around with textures because I do landscape b&w photography on the side. Start simple, with texturing stuff, then move up to the basics in NifSkope, like modding the texture paths and making parts translucent etc. The last step, and what I'm working with now, is 3ds max to port in "stuff" from other games etc. Heck, if you're a college student like me, which is sort of embarrassing since I'm ~40, Autodesk will give you a $3000 program for free! I've spent hours reading "how to" guides, none of which are really a "step by step" guild mind you. To quote Lao-tzu, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

If you want something bad enough in life, reach deep down inside yourself and find the motivation to make it happen. :idea: (assuming it's legal of course) Don't rely on other people to do everything for you.

Good Luck!

changing armor names is easy but i dont want a replacer i want a stand alone also i cant figure which file to use and not a college student, atm i really dont have time for making mods and such looking for work takes up alot of my time