A race request - A rock

Guest Vendayn

Guest Vendayn

Yes, I want to play a boulder...just a rock...no eyes, ears, mouth...just a regular hunk of boulder. And if it rolls around, that be even more epic (not just floating).

Why? cause even if it is only funny for a few hours, I'd laugh more in that few hours than my entire life.

As a boulder...

Bandit "Halt! This here is a toll road! PAY UP OR ELSE!"

To a boulder.

And I'd laugh like hell as I pwn the bandit. Cause a boulder should have 0 carry weight (its just a boulder) (but hey wear a backpack lol....a boulder that wears stuff :P)

And have high health/armor, but be slower and do more unarmed damage and not able to use weapons (cause its a boulder).

It be the most hilarious race ever. And cause the AI is so shit, NPCs would treat you (a boulder) as an ordinary character and they'd talk to you/treat you normally...and that would be even more hilarious. I'd probably go unconscious laughing at it all.

No one has ever come out with a boulder/rock race. Now is the time! BE A ROCK!

And how can boulder be dragonborn? Fossilized dragon egg?

Although that mod would prove Ulfric theories about decadence and fall of empire, Legion arresting boulder for illegal crossing of the border. Mass arrest if you count probable boulders origin in avalanche from Jerall Mountains...

Archived