This might have ben awnserd already somewhere but i cant find if it has, but I cant get the textures i want to show up on the character.

It only gives me a pair of black/grey panties that are part of the original texture.

how i looks

post-304536-0-20707900-1404808348_thumb.jpg post-304536-0-37094400-1404808463_thumb.jpg

and while I'm on the topic, I'm also looking for a nude male body mesh and textures any tips?

I use FOMM (as should you since most Sexout modders won't support NMM installs), and there's an option for Archive Invalidation.  For my textures to get updated, I find that I have to actually turn it off and then turn it back on.  It could be that it's supposed to just work every time without the toggle, but that wasn't my experience back in the day when I said "fuck it" and got in the habit of toggling it.

I use FOMM (as should you since most Sexout modders won't support NMM installs), and there's an option for Archive Invalidation.  For my textures to get updated, I find that I have to actually turn it off and then turn it back on.  It could be that it's supposed to just work every time without the toggle, but that wasn't my experience back in the day when I said "fuck it" and got in the habit of toggling it.

ah, and yes i use it and i toggled it before (turend it off then back on after i read your post but never checked it after), it worked, thanks for the help.

Archived