I'm looking for some modders who would like to help me with this project i'm doing, I wan't to create a better brothel/strip club, now i have some pictures please take a look and tell me what you think.

post-476389-0-23175800-1404709844_thumb.jpg

post-476389-0-15117400-1404709851_thumb.jpg

post-476389-0-96667100-1404709856_thumb.jpg

I have a lot of free time on my hands xD So far all i've done were armor conversions, but im looking for new shit to learn xD whaddaya need? :P

Suggestions: Include Skyrim versions of characters such as Tyrion Lannister and Kenya Rosewater xD I can make them if necessary

Suggestions: Include Skyrim versions of characters such as Tyrion Lannister and Kenya Rosewater xD I can make them if necessary

Pretty sure I saw a mod on Nexus that turns the Civil War into Starks vs Lannisters and adds all the major characters as NPCs. Could add a "questline" to that where you tour various places of vice with Tyrion :)

@lagarst

Although it's small, looks like a good starting point so far :). A brothel would be a great addition to Skyrim. Somehow Bethesda omitted it from their already very mature game :P.

I usually do new clothing/armor models and conversions of existing ones in Blender. If you find anything interesting in my Stash of Conversions thread, feel free to use it.

Also, I'm currently working on a major overhaul for Skyrim vanilla armors fitting my body mod and I created a number of new skimpy pieces of garment that could fit hostesses in your brothel :D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived