need help with (HDT) physics mods please

higihugo

hello,

i've been trying to install the HDT physics for skyrim but i cant seem to get it to work.

i have currently installed:

HDT physics extension

HDT Breast and Butts Physics

the TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce

Bodyslider 2

Omnisway Clothing Replacer

Vanilla Outfits for CBBE

Bodyslide Add-ons Vanilla

XP32 Maximum skeleton

HDT bodyslide v1.4

CBBE

am i missing a certain mod or have i loaded them in the wrong order perhaps?

could anyone help me please

We might be able to help you if you can tell us what actually happens in your game. Does it crash? Do the HDT effects work when wearing no armor?

Here are some things that I'd like to point out...

1) XP32's Skeleton has "Realistic Ragdolls & Force" as requirement. Not sure if this can be the cause, but I don't see it in your list.

2) Use Groovtama's Skeleton that you find in the download section instead of XP32's skeleton (which is a little outdated)

3) Make sure that your body mesh actually has BBP/TBBP support. Do that, for example, by selecting the HDT body in bodyslide and exporting/building it. CBBE Advanced TBBP will work too.

4) Are you using any custom race mods? If so, pay close attention to their files - many bring their own meshes and skeletons and place them in different directories. You need to overwrite those with your skeleton and your modded BBP body, otherwise it won't work for that particular race.

Note: Have you got the HDT Physics Extension from the nexus? I *strongly* advise to use the files by Daiemonic, as they work really well together (see link in my signature).

As for install order, here's how I do it currently (I will only list related mods, mods with higher number override all files of mods with lower number):

0) SKSE (if you haven't got it already, you will DEFINITLY need it! Run Skyrim through SKSE launcher exclusively!)

1) CBBE

2) Bodyslide2 + Outfit studio (order for this doesn't matter, just place it before HDTBody BodyslidePlugin)

3) HDTBody BodyslidePlugin Extended (order doesn't matter, just place it after Bodyslide2)

4) Realistic Ragdolls & Force (find it on the nexus)

5) Groovtama's Skeleton Extended (find it on LL downloads section)

6) HDT All in One 14.28 (by Daiemonic, check my signature)

7) HDT High Heel System (if you want it, optional, you can get it from the nexus)

Hope this helps. If it doesn't, perhaps you can share some more info about what's going on in your game.

thanks for the help, lets see.

i already installed the havok object mod that enables collision which is working for me.

1) i have installed realistic ragdols, forgot to mention it.

2) but groovtama skeleton is xp32 skeleton? i mean the link refers to hte xp32 skeleton which im using

3)the problem is that i believe they are compatable but im not sure

4) i am not using any custom race mods

5) HDT does NOT work when wearing no armor.

i downloaded hdt from the nexus but i dont know what files you are referring to in the link.

i tried downloading a hdt compatable armor  which actually works http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26664/?

do you know a CBBE (or equivalent) Vanilla armor mod with HDT support? thanks 

thanks for the help, lets see.

i already installed the havok object mod that enables collision which is working for me.

1) i have installed realistic ragdols, forgot to mention it.

2) but groovtama skeleton is xp32 skeleton? i mean the link refers to hte xp32 skeleton which im using

3)the problem is that i believe they are compatable but im not sure

4) i am not using any custom race mods

5) HDT does NOT work when wearing no armor.

i downloaded hdt from the nexus but i dont know what files you are referring to in the link.

i tried downloading a hdt compatable armor  which actually works http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26664/?

do you know a CBBE (or equivalent) Vanilla armor mod with HDT support? thanks 

I was going to ask what do you have which utilizes the HDT? Many people do not realize they need an armour or clothes which support it, otherwise could walk around naked I suppose? :/

One thing gets me about skeletons and animations which go along with are the number of bones... I've noticed even among the different mods containing an xp32 skele within it that they must have different versions as the bone counts show up different when running Fnis... which I also found can make or break your game.

The one I'm using sports -Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones) male: XPMS (242 bones), but I;ce come across some ani packs which include - what they claim an xp32 skele base but have little as 

Skeleton female: XPMS (129 bones)   male: XPMS (110 bones)?  

Archived