[help] Looking for chsbhc skin changer or sweat mod

zerohumanity

So Im kinda knew new here to loverslab (as in this is my first time starting my own topic) as was wondering where could an entry level skyrim mod user find a skin changer [wanted to change the color of a follower to purple and another to silver] and a chsbhc sweat mod ?

Btw if any of these require going through a bit of trouble to use still post it along with some where to get the instruction cause im not afraid to do abit of working on it to get the perfect sexy follower =).

Welcome to LL before starting a thread it is best to look in the skyrim area or oblivion area or fallout area depending on what game you are looking for mods for and see if there are already threads for such questions. That way it keeps the site from getting flooding with these types of questions and it helps the moderators as well as then they won't have to constantly post one of the below links in the threads and then lock the thread/delete them.

Welcome to LL before starting a thread it is best to look in the skyrim area or oblivion area or fallout area depending on what game you are looking for mods for and see if there are already threads for such questions. That way it keeps the site from getting flooding with these types of questions and it helps the moderators as well as then they won't have to constantly post one of the below links in the threads and then lock the thread/delete them.

Thx man, though the only reason I started a topic was the fact I didn't see any others asking about chsbhc sweat skins most of the others are about more popular mods. But thxs for the advice anyway.

Archived