Body skin help

lupinb0y

I changed the bbb skin a while ago but I want to change it again but its not working. I replaced the files (Upperbody' date=' Lowerbody, Feet, Hands) and it still didnt change. I cant remember which skin I used.....

[/quote']

You talking about changing the meshes as in the body replacers? Or the textures because. What are the file extentions? Are they like upperbody.nif or do they have .dds?

I changed the bbb skin a while ago but I want to change it again but its not working. I replaced the files (Upperbody' date=' Lowerbody, Feet, Hands) and it still didnt change. I cant remember which skin I used.....

[/quote']

Your problem is likely due to the high rez textures (dds files) are in bsa archive. If you don't use the bsa redirection method of archive invalidation oblivion will go for whatever date is the latest.

Archive invalidate via bsa redirection and the new textures should show up. :)

[/quote']

You talking about changing the meshes as in the body replacers? Or the textures because. What are the file extentions? Are they like upperbody.nif or do they have .dds?

.nif

[/quote']

Your problem is likely due to the high rez textures (dds files) are in bsa archive. If you don't use the bsa redirection method of archive invalidation oblivion will go for whatever date is the latest.

Could you give me a step by step?

[/quote']

So your talking about changing the body replacer then and not replacing the skin. Then What you do is just take the parts your swapping out and go into the _male folder which is located in the Data/Meshes/Characters folders and just drop them inside the _male and ovewrite whatever files is asks you to.

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Oblivion_Mods_FAQ#Archive_Invalidation

Skip down to the section entitled BSA-redirection and it has steps to do this for both OBMM or Wrye. :)

Archived