[idea] Dangerous loot (Cursed devious loot) (Mod released by Kim77)

You could try an Idea I'm experimenting with.

Have a cursed collar equip to the player from an quest.

Have an enchantment and event added to the collar so it will add unremovable cuffs, armbinder, gag and blindfold when the player excitement at 40, 60, 75, 90 etc and the cuffs, armbinder, gag and blind will only be remove form the player when he/she climax but still reappear on them when their excitement increases again until he/she get the curse collar removed.

That may make things easilier on event set up by using the npc add and remove item command with a quest event adding the collar.

I like that idea, but I see a pretty big problem. equip a chastity belt and the cursed collar and when your arousal hits 100 you'll be trapped forever. Can't orgasm because of the belt and can't remove the belt because of the armbinder.

Yes, but I don't think devious devices are added with this mod !

The undress estrus is really fun !

Unfortunately it is just an animation and doesn't connect through to SL or DD in any way, but it can be fun when it suddenly goes off

There are 2 way around that problem. first is have the even that add the collar add open back chastity belt with a deadia or CD excato plug. Both though plug will let at some point have the player climax ans you have have a player climax form an open back belt. 

The other way is have the even to remove the collar not need combat to complete and when the collar is removed the binding are too.

A 3rd way is to have it the curse on a plug that will some time make the player climax at rare times or have the curse add or replace the player plug with a plug that will make then climax later as the last item of then curse if they have a chastity belt on.

A trapped chest with estrus, it could be fun !

That's already been done see Estrus Mimics on Nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49566/?

I'd suggest V1.2 as the later versions have an occasional empty chest bug

Yes, but I don't think devious devices are added with this mod !

The undress estrus is really fun !

Yeah, Mimics doesn't know about DD or anything from loverslab. I wanted to give the mod higher visibility so I put it on the nexus, but I also didn't want anybody to have to get a dependency from an external website. Maybe in the future I can plug into DD or SL Aroused or something if there's a way to do that without having to manage several versions. I don't really like committing a lot of time to all of this..