Thread removed?

Hey, I was looking around for the Lore cards thread under "Other Adult Mods" for Oblivion, and I can't seem to find it. I've tried multiple tactics to find it such as manual searching, using the search feature, even typing in google "Lore Cards Loverslab". I clicked the link to the thread in google but I got a message here saying that the specific thread doesn't exist. Could someone please tune me in on what has happened? Thanks.

Well that's peculier... huh. Maybe the lore cards author told sheowtime to stop making the adult replacer? There's no real way to tell unless sheowtime responds though.

That would be a *He*. I removed it, will post when it's a half or 25% done.

*Authors No* won't stop me from doing things I like*

It becomes quite a burden, it's a long process to create 1 card, and now or then someone says like release them now, or what lower body is that on this screen or replace something else too, what artist is this, thats only like 3 ppl(thank you god it's only 3), and theres only like 1 person who's adequate. Plus I'm doing animations, mesh edits ,texture edits for creatures, and doing cards. So it will be good to post the mod, instead of teasing with images.

And I just wondered, where some of my posts disappeared but now it's clear.

But I can understand this decision. His mod, will take more time with his expected 300+ cards and people can't hold their feet quiet and ask too much random stuff. It's a hard job to make so many cards and I didn't expect myself to see this mod soon done.

Tried to give him a helping hand and he still knows, that he can ask me if somethings up and maybe I can be of use for him.

That would be a *He*. I removed it' date=' will post when it's a half or 25% done.

*Authors No* won't stop me from doing things I like*

It becomes quite a burden, it's a long process to create 1 card, and now or then someone says like release them now, or what lower body is that on this screen or replace something else too, what artist is this, thats only like 3 ppl(thank you god it's only 3), and theres only like 1 person who's adequate. Plus I'm doing animations, mesh edits ,texture edits for creatures, and doing cards. So it will be good to post the mod, instead of teasing with images.

[/quote']

And now you know the price of fame :)

On a serious note, take your time and enjoy the process of creating your mod. That others are impatient, or have differing expectations is simply irrelevant. You are the author and you will do as/when/what you like!

Best of luck :)

Archived