Weird but so far harmless bug

Dragonjoe69

My skyrim is running very stable right now so I really don't want to start uninstalling anything lol but I noticed that a few npcs had their names come up in another language(running English version) also a contract letter I looted was affected . I'm trying to find the mod responsible. I figure the only way to do this without uninstalling/disabeling , is associate the  language with the mod author unfortunately I don't have a clue what language it is. posting a pic as I can't duplicate the spelling on my keyboard. any help would be greatly appreciated

post-122972-0-41851500-1403742390_thumb.jpg

My skyrim is running very stable right now so I really don't want to start uninstalling anything lol but I noticed that a few npcs had their names come up in another language(running English version) also a contract letter I looted was affected . I'm trying to find the mod responsible. I figure the only way to do this without uninstalling/disabeling , is associate the  language with the mod author unfortunately I don't have a clue what language it is. posting a pic as I can't duplicate the spelling on my keyboard. any help would be greatly appreciated

Yea that just means one of your mods are foreign. 

Archived