SkyUI Error Code 1

Rabbit222

ok I just had this problem, i don't know if you have reinstalled skse a lot of times or not all ready ok im not sure if i get the order right or not but here it goes:

Ok if you have not already install skse in your skyrim folder that means replace data with data etc

second

I dont know if your using mod organizer, but if you are go to modify executables then make a new one where it says binary it should look something like this "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\skse_loader.exe" 

That how i got it to work for me, i would give you the links but i forgot where i got the information I went through so many just to find out about that 

ok I just had this problem, i don't know if you have reinstalled skse a lot of times or not all ready ok im not sure if i get the order right or not but here it goes:

Ok if you have not already install skse in your skyrim folder that means replace data with data etc

second

I dont know if your using mod organizer, but if you are go to modify executables then make a new one where it says binary it should look something like this "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\skse_loader.exe" 

That how i got it to work for me, i would give you the links but i forgot where i got the information I went through so many just to find out about that 

Sir, i am using 7zip

second

Sir, i am using 7zip

7zip is not a game;)  Although Bzald's first language may not be English, what he is telling you is correct.

Install skse  and use skse_loader.exe to run the game instead of  tesv.exe or  skyrimlauncher.exe.

Use 7z to unpack skse into where ever you have skyrim installed, skse data directory(it's scripts)  should end up in the game's data\scripts dir and skse_loader.exe and the .dll files should end up where tesv.exe is. Use use skse_loader.exe to run the game.

Archived