NV and Fallout 3 on sale!

Loogie

NV Ultimate Edition is on sale on Steam for 66% off - 75% off for the individual DLCs - and Fallout 3 GOTY is 75% off.  If you've been holding off getting DLC for a four year old game or want the game you don't own for Sexout or TTW, now's the time.

Thank you for this information. Just bought Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition. People have told me that you can link both of these games together with Tale of Two Wastelands and the mods will not conflict with each other. I dont know how that works but if its true I cannot wait to dive in. :)

NV Ultimate Edition is on sale on Steam for 66% off - 75% off for the individual DLCs - and Fallout 3 GOTY is 75% off.  If you've been holding off getting DLC for a four year old game or want the game you don't own for Sexout or TTW, now's the time.

Molevalence go to TTW website and you'll get your information there. IF you are an experienced modder, it really shouldn't be an issue at all... unless you use windows 8

TTW doesn't have any trouble with Windows 8 I'm aware of.

Molevalence go to TTW website and you'll get your information there. IF you are an experienced modder, it really shouldn't be an issue at all... unless you use windows 8

TTW doesn't have any trouble with Windows 8 I'm aware of.

This was more of a joke towards Halstrom but if you look at some of the issues on TTW forums, it's more because of 8 than 7. Although with this type of massive project, you can expect some issues. 

I think Windows 7 has similar some issues to Win8, with NET framework etc, there are a few tricks to getting FO3 running under Windows 8/8.1 and in the FOMM TTW install.

Check this thread out if you have problems:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32647-installing-ttw-info/?p=818376

No need to have FOMM, NMM can do the trick (it can handle the FOMODs), on 64b version of course because the TTW FOMODs are really huge.

In the case of TTW, you just need FO3 to import it's files into your TTW installation. In fact, you'll run TTW inside your FNV installation.

NMM is fine as long as you know what you are doing enough to not want any help if you choose to install Sexout because Sexout & NMM is known to require some finesse and most Sexout modders & users know little about it so can't help you. Mod Organiser is a better choice if you want something to do both Skyrim & Fallout.

Should probably get F3 GOTY now, as i bought the DLCs from GFWL back in the day (What the hell was i thinking? :wacko: ).

Though i can't play F3 anymore, because whenever i try, i just keep asking myself why i am not playing New Vegas instead :P

I am considering getting FO3, though I was looking at the mods on LL since I use some for FONV and the one thing I noticed is it was sometimes hard to tell which ones where made for which game. Is there a list of which all mods work for which game or the ones that work for both?

Archived