Please Save Eileen!

wildwebrod

SQ5 - I've found Eileen and visited a couple of shrines, but am still unable to set her free. I have the brush to drop off but it is a "quest item" and can not be hidden or otherwise dropped/removed from my inventory. I've made the circuit again to see if something was missed at the shrines, but nothing found. Advise?:-/

I've never had trouble with this one, so I don't know if this is accurate, but there's a specific set of drawers in the house where you're supposed to put the brush. Using that set of drawers will remove the brush and progress the quest.

It's hard to miss, just go straight from the door. It's literally right ahead of you when you enter.

Thanks Jexsam, I had opened that set of drawers several times and the brush just disappeared from my inventory - however it did NOT appear in the drawers. Sooooo, I thought it was an "abberation" and restarted from my last save, just to have it disappear again. I guess I should have continued play and checked back in at Namira, since that is where I received confirmation of the deed. When I returned to the house, it was a mess with the owner dead and the brush still was not there. Oh well, I guess it served it's purpose - thanks again. ;)

Archived