HDT Physics extension, bewbs/ass distorted when crouching

Greensbr

Hey I use mod organizer and have hdt physics extension, CBBE body, and xp32 maximum skeleton installed. I look like this when crouching nsfw

Screen_Shot0.jpg

Not many mods since im just troubleshooting this but heres my boss (or LOOT) log

•  
  • Skyrim.esm
    CRC: C665FD56
  •  
  • Update.esm
    CRC: 9D4C690E
    Add: Delev, Relev
  •  
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
    CRC: 6C2DF918
    Version: 2.0.3
    Add: Delev, Names, Relev, Stats
  •  
  • Dawnguard.esm
    CRC: E4520E0
  •  
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
    CRC: 1855702B
  •  
  • HearthFires.esm
    CRC: C802D71C
  •  
  • Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
    CRC: A7C2D6C4
    Add: Names
  •  
  • Dragonborn.esm
    CRC: 7455DE2
  •  
  • Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
    CRC: 52E8944D
    Version: 2.0.2
    Add: Delev
  •  
  • Falskaar.esm
    CRC: 809ED26C
    Version: 1.1.2
  •  
  • RaceCompatibility.esm
    CRC: 1E8C087F
    Version: 1.60a
  •  
  • ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
    CRC: 918881A7
    Version: 3.1
  •  
  • 3DNPC.esp
    CRC: 30124298
  •  
  • CharacterMakingExtender.esp
    CRC: DA75AC94
  •  
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-4.esp
    CRC: 82D6A2FE
  •  
  • WATER DB Waves.esp
    CRC: 394977DC
    Version: 2.0
  •  
  • EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
    CRC: 50203557
  •  
  • FNISspells.esp
    CRC: 4F3339DE
  •  
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
    CRC: BDC66F4C
    Version: 3.1-
  •  
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
    CRC: B61E85AE
  •  
  • WATER Plants.esp
    CRC: F66566C6
  •  
  • USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
    CRC: 348DCF
  •  
  • WATER DG.esp
    CRC: 82F847B6
  •  
  • WATER Falskaar.esp
    CRC: D07811E9
    Version: 1.87
  •  
  • WATER.esp
    CRC: 27DD3612
  •  

Summary LOOT Version 0.5.0 Masterlist Version cc5bcf3d1 Masterlist Updating Enabled Total Number of Messages 3 Number of Warnings 0 Number of Errors 0
General Messages
  •  
  • Note: Latest LOOT thread.
  •  
  • Note: Your SKSE is up-to-date.
  •  
  • Note: It appears you have Fores New Idles in Skyrim installed. Remember to run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe every time you have installed or de-installed FNIS, or a FNIS based mod.
  •  
Hide Version NumbersHide CRCsHide Bash Tag SuggestionsHide NotesHide 'Do Not Clean' MessagesHide All Plugin MessagesHide Messageless Plugins
0 of 25 plugins hidden.
0 of 0 messages hidden.

I'm trying to figure out if should reinstall skyrim or if I installed anything incorrectly. My load order seems to be fine and this is at the very beginning of the game right before your hands are unbound. Did I screw up with FNIS? Any help?

Hey I use mod organizer and have hdt physics extension, CBBE body, and xp32 maximum skeleton installed. I look like this when crouching nsfw

Screen_Shot0.jpg

Not many mods since im just troubleshooting this but heres my boss (or LOOT) log

•  
  • Skyrim.esm

CRC: C665FD56
  •  
  • Update.esm

CRC: 9D4C690E
  •  
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

CRC: 6C2DF918
  •  
  • Dawnguard.esm

CRC: E4520E0
  •  
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

CRC: 1855702B
  •  
  • HearthFires.esm

CRC: C802D71C
  •  
  • Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

CRC: A7C2D6C4
    Add: Names
  •  
  • Dragonborn.esm

CRC: 7455DE2
  •  
  • Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

CRC: 52E8944D
    Version: 2.0.2
    Add: Delev
  •  
  • Falskaar.esm

CRC: 809ED26C
    Version: 1.1.2
  •  
  • RaceCompatibility.esm

CRC: 1E8C087F
    Version: 1.60a
  •  
  • ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

CRC: 918881A7
  •  
  • 3DNPC.esp

CRC: 30124298
  •  
  • CharacterMakingExtender.esp

CRC: DA75AC94
  •  
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-4.esp

CRC: 82D6A2FE
  •  
  • WATER DB Waves.esp

CRC: 394977DC
  •  
  • EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

CRC: 50203557
  •  
  • FNISspells.esp

CRC: 4F3339DE
  •  
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp

CRC: BDC66F4C
  •  
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp

CRC: B61E85AE
  •  
  • WATER Plants.esp

CRC: F66566C6
  •  
  • USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp

CRC: 348DCF
  •  
  • WATER DG.esp

CRC: 82F847B6
  •  
  • WATER Falskaar.esp

CRC: D07811E9
    Version: 1.87
  •  
  • WATER.esp

CRC: 27DD3612
  •  

Summary LOOT Version 0.5.0 Masterlist Version cc5bcf3d1 Masterlist Updating Enabled Total Number of Messages 3 Number of Warnings 0 Number of Errors 0
General Messages

•  
  • Note: Latest LOOT thread.
  •  
  • Note: Your SKSE is up-to-date.
  •  
  • Note: It appears you have Fores New Idles in Skyrim installed. Remember to run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe every time you have installed or de-installed FNIS, or a FNIS based mod.
  •  
Hide Version NumbersHide CRCsHide Bash Tag SuggestionsHide NotesHide 'Do Not Clean' MessagesHide All Plugin MessagesHide Messageless Plugins

0 of 25 plugins hidden.
0 of 0 messages hidden.

I'm trying to figure out if should reinstall skyrim or if I installed anything incorrectly. My load order seems to be fine and this is at the very beginning of the game right before your hands are unbound. Did I screw up with FNIS? Any help?

Try Groovtamas HDT skeleton. link below...

Ok, I had the same problem at is was a REALLY WIERD conflict.

I basically had to disable everything and keep restarting enabling one esp at a time to find out the problem.

In the end it proved to be something very wierd. One of the standalone custom companions I had installled. Seriously. I really can't remember her name now, but I am about 50% sure it was Kye.

Try Groovtamas HDT skeleton. link below...

But that's the skeleton I've been using.

I'm still playing around with it maybe I'll use another skeleton, maybe I should reinstall Skyrim because I ran FNIS outside of Mod Organizer. I'll update if the problem persists. Post any other solution if you know.

This is almost always a skeleton problem, when body parts are explodeing or malform like they do in the picture. what i would do is go to \Skyrim\Data\Meshes\Actors\character\character assets female\, and just delete the skeleton_female.nif file that you have, because this is the problem. after that just find another skeleton that is to your liking (ie. xp32, the newest one 1.9 i think, don't use the one on the nexus it might be out of date) and install that (make sure that it is tbbp conpatible, this could also be the problem). a problem like this is not a reason to reinstall skyrim because the problem is more then likely just your skeleton.nif file not having the correct nodes. lastly if the problem is still there then try replacing the sneak idle mabye, idk if that will change anything, but its almost certainly the skeleton. Anyway best of luck

• 2 weeks later...

This is almost always a skeleton problem, when body parts are explodeing or malform like they do in the picture. what i would do is go to \Skyrim\Data\Meshes\Actors\character\character assets female\, and just delete the skeleton_female.nif file that you have, because this is the problem. after that just find another skeleton that is to your liking (ie. xp32, the newest one 1.9 i think, don't use the one on the nexus it might be out of date) and install that (make sure that it is tbbp conpatible, this could also be the problem). a problem like this is not a reason to reinstall skyrim because the problem is more then likely just your skeleton.nif file not having the correct nodes. lastly if the problem is still there then try replacing the sneak idle mabye, idk if that will change anything, but its almost certainly the skeleton. Anyway best of luck

Strange I can't find that in my vanilla directory and I just reinstalled. I found femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif. And they are in the folder "characters" as opposed to "character"

It wouldn't be in your vanilla directory, "mod organizer"

More than likely you didn't actually install a skeleton, rather you used one that was included with your body replacer.

Actually I think Im gonna resintall MO and mods

I think the whole thing is corrupt or something, ill post later when im set up again.

if you find a solution to your problem could you please share what it was i have something similar happening except its not the breasts its the belly when using hdt if i just make a body using cbbc no bounce nothing happens but a hdt body the gut or belly warps through the back about 8 inches long kinda freaky to watch.

I have the same problem.

I've been modding for years with Oblivion, Fallout and Skyrim, so am fairly sure everything is installed correctly (manually).

I have:

HDT Physics Extensions

HDT Breast And Butt Physics (Tested with and without)

SeveNBase Bombshell (Have also tested with SeveNBase TBBP)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (HDT version)

I get the same distortions on crouch, jump etc. Very annoying :/

you need to check CharacterMakingExtender.esp or RaceCompatibility.esm one of these 2 has a skeleton incorporated if MO is uses this instead of the Groovtamas HDT skeleton  then delete the other skeleton from there Mod Organizer mod folder and MO should use the correct Groovtamas HDT skeleton.

I had this problem too i had a companion mod that also came with it's own skeleton, so instead of using my regular skeleton MO was forcing skyrim to use companion mod skeleton. so that is probably the problem your facing.

I saw Mod Organizer,  I saw distorted body. And here I swoop in with a fix. Because I had the same problem.

It's likely that your TBBP skeleton is overidden by a mod that uses a non-BBP skeleton. In my case, it was ECE overiding my XPMSE skeleton. Make sure it's loaded after ECE (or whatever mod that comes with the N-BBP skeleton) or delete skeleton.nif file inside your mod. To find conflicts;

1) Double-click on the mod that has the TBBP/BBP skeleton

29) A window should pop up. Go over to 'Conflicts' on the upper section

^) You'll notice two segments, look at the lower one. It lists the files that override the mod you've selected. The mod names can be found under 'Providing mod'

Once you know which mod is overriding your TBBP/BBP skeleton, you can either go over to 'Filetree' to delete the skeleton.nif or load your TBBP/BBP skeleton containing mod after the one that overwrites it. To do that, simply open MO. Look to the left side of the window. You'll see all your installed mods. Tilt your gaze slightly to the left, next to the 'Version' column you'll see 'Priority' column. It shows in which order your mods are loaded. Obviously, if they are loaded 'late', that means they'll dominate others. And that means if there are conflicting files, they'll all be overwritten. Simply change the numbers. Make it greater so it overrides. "One mod to rule them all!"

Follow this thoroughly and maybe it'll fix your problem.

As for the belly thing if you have a mod that applies physics to the tummy zone. More importantly one that uses a 'skeleton.nif'. I see no reason why what I mentioned above shouldn't apply.

EDIT: Awww... I should have read the rest of the replies. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I saw Mod Organizer,  I saw distorted body. And here I swoop in with a fix. Because I had the same problem.

It's likely that your TBBP skeleton is overidden by a mod that uses a non-BBP skeleton. In my case, it was ECE overiding my XPMSE skeleton. Make sure it's loaded after ECE (or whatever mod that comes with the N-BBP skeleton) or delete skeleton.nif file inside your mod. To find conflicts;

1) Double-click on the mod that has the TBBP/BBP skeleton

29) A window should pop up. Go over to 'Conflicts' on the upper section

^) You'll notice two segments, look at the lower one. It lists the files that override the mod you've selected. The mod names can be found under 'Providing mod'

Once you know which mod is overriding your TBBP/BBP skeleton, you can either go over to 'Filetree' to delete the skeleton.nif or load your TBBP/BBP skeleton containing mod after the one that overwrites it. To do that, simply open MO. Look to the left side of the window. You'll see all your installed mods. Tilt your gaze slightly to the left, next to the 'Version' column you'll see 'Priority' column. It shows in which order your mods are loaded. Obviously, if they are loaded 'late', that means they'll dominate others. And that means if there are conflicting files, they'll all be overwritten. Simply change the numbers. Make it greater so it overrides. "One mod to rule them all!"

Follow this thoroughly and maybe it'll fix your problem.

As for the belly thing if you have a mod that applies physics to the tummy zone. More importantly one that uses a 'skeleton.nif'. I see no reason why what I mentioned above shouldn't apply.

EDIT: Awww... I should have read the rest of the replies. :(

hey i got 87 mod running ...how can i know which one has a skeleton that conflicts with the hdt skeleton

• 6 months later...

I had this same issue as Greensbr whenever I would crouch/jump/sit/ride a horse, etc. For me the issue was that my XP32 Skeleton wasn't at the bottom of my load order and as a result it was being overridden by other mods. Just make sure your skeleton is at the bottom of your Mod Organizer load order if you haven't done so already. Hopefully that helped somewhat, if not, I'm not really sure what to do. :/

Archived