BDSM - Prison

Sneaksmile

I found a new mod or at least it's new for me ... anyway it's very recent, for the guys of Nexus this is a simple prison mod but for us could be a perverted and sadistic place, my busy life don't give me the chance for be a modder but guys like ZAZ or XAZ that always do a great kinky job and thanks god by that ! maybe could have many fun with this mod, if XAZ can adapt his awesome Prison Overhaul mod to this mod could be GREAT !!!!!!!! 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54535/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D54535%26preview%3D&pUp=1 

I've tried everything to get Prison Overhaul to work. Reading the forums about the problem just confuses me more. Maybe I'll try this one. Will it still work?

Work like a charm for me  :) , just don't forget to install the Update if you want Female guards instead of Male guards, I have a lot of fun sending male bandits to prison and then raping them later with my warrior girl wearing a big strap-on dildo :)

I have a lot of fun sending male bandits to prison and then raping them later with my warrior girl wearing a big strap-on dildo  :)

You talk about prison overhaul or dread prison ?

I'm talking about Dread Prison, you can use different spells for send anyone to prison even children and they will not be able to escape unless you use the free prisoner spell, on Prison Overhaul only the player can be punished not the NPC. 

I have a lot of fun sending male bandits to prison and then raping them later with my warrior girl wearing a big strap-on dildo  :)

I'm talking about Dread Prison, you can use different spells for send anyone to prison even children and they will not be able to escape unless you use the free prisoner spell, on Prison Overhaul only the player can be punished not the NPC. 

Ok, that's what I thought.

but as it was long since I had not followed prison overhaul , I thought the mod had added the ability to send npcs in prison

Ok, that's what I thought.

but as it was long since I had not followed prison overhaul , I thought the mod had added the ability to send npcs in prison

PO has not added that ability so I think the modders could be interested in this mod and change it from '' normal '' to '' pervert '' 

Greetings.

Archived