Question about hair mods

Prototype909

Currently when I attempt to use ApachiiSkyHair v 1_5 Full with ApachiiSkyhair v 1_4 Female I can only get access to the Full set of hairs in character creation rather than the female set of hairs - is this working as intended? I assumed I would be able to get access to all the hairs from both the Full set and the Female set which doesn't seem to be the case

If I can't use both files at the same time, is there anything I can do to supplement ApachiiSkyHair with other hair mods?

All you SHOULD have to do is make sure both are enabled in your data folder and that the females add-on is below the main mod in your load order.

Are you sure it's not working though?  The main mod looks like alot of styles but I scroll through them pretty quickly in the character create screen.

All you SHOULD have to do is make sure both are enabled in your data folder and that the females add-on is below the main mod in your load order.

Are you sure it's not working though?  The main mod looks like alot of styles but I scroll through them pretty quickly in the character create screen.

When in character creation I get to the end of the default Apachii hair files (Contained in the main file) at which point I'm unable to scroll. The main ESP is before the secondary female add-on in my load order and both are shown as being loaded (Checked off).

Archived