View File

UPDATE: Morika uploaded 1.6 English Version on Nexus, so it is pointless to keep the outdated Neisas 1.4; I'll leave the Neisas/Sora version only.
Features and Location:
- They are in Riverwood, main entrance.
- Nord race, 7B body with BBP/HDT support.
- Neisas is a "Tank" fighter, that likes to use sword and shield first, bow and arrow second; she also has a good magic resistence.
- Sora is a Mage, uses destruction/restoration spells;
- They will level with you, level 100 Max.

Permissions, Credits and thanks:
- I am very grateful to Morika for her files and permissions to translate, share and support; if you like this mod, let him know (LL profile). If you want to do something with this mod and share it, please ask him first.
- To Natilde for the tutorial to create standalone NPCs.
- Sora outfit is a conversion from Killer Keo Skimpy Armor Journeyman from CBBE to Sevenbase, the gloves are from Volek Mystic Gloves and boots from Mahatawa Belt Armor (I wish to express my gratitude and thanks for their work and assets used).

Please report any bugs or conflicts you find and track down to this MOD. It's very important for everyone involved.

Check Morika's page for additional Screenshots and dobmc post regarding Sora history.

Enjoy!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/13/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim updated; XPMS;
  • Special Edition Compatible

lmao, shit. I'm actually taking the time to translate her backstory. This is some bizarre shit if I would describe it.

lmao, shit. I'm actually taking the time to translate her backstory. This is some bizarre shit if I would describe it.

Great, can you post here if you manage to finish? I wold love to read it too.

Will do, although I won't guarantee the accuracy.

6/15/2014: Translating still.. Getting stuck with a few things around the middle.

6/16/2014: Finished, now going to go into revising phase.

Great, can you post here if you manage to finish? I wold love to read it too.

is this mod requires some precedence mods? (when i download and patch this, i tried to change clothes. but it's not working and the game is shut down.)

and thank you for your mod updating.

That's exactly why I need to test this MOD expansion first before release.

This should be a standalone MOD, everything included, just requiring a XPMS skeleton installed because of the body included.

Are you using UFO or AFT to manage your followers? I use AFT, tried to change outfit several times and worked without any problem. Probably the same should happen with UFO.

I have added a new file in the download section called NeisasSoraFollowersvBeta

That file is not an update yet, it is a beta test of a new follower to side along Neisas for testing purposes. Have on mind that the file is not optimized (has some unused files that I haven't deleted yet) and the main reason to share it now is for feedback and suggestions. Future updates could bring some major changes, so don't assign her as housecarl or marry her in your main save game file.

This follower is based on morika's cerwiden replacer (check first post for pics), now a normal follower. The only change for now are the eyes, using an asset from the MOD True Eyes. She is waiting next to Neisas in Riverwood Inn.

Don't use both Neisas files at the same time, please, and use NMM/MO to install this one.

So recently I've become inexplicably busy but I'm still able to comment here and there, I just don't have the energy and effort to finish what I said I started. So I'll just post the script right now. Not final draft but that'll do.

A small story from the past…

Say… Have you heard of Renekton?

The story of Neisas begins not long ago, when Renekton was still her sibling.

This Renekton you hear….

If you don't know what kind of person he is, what he did… Then listen to this verse from Neisas' life.

________________________________________________________________________________

Although Neisas is a warrior, she used to be the daughter of a noble Akaviri family.

Her father was a reputable commander of the royal guards of Akaviri, and her mother was a beautiful court magician.

Neisas grew up with the teaching of her parents. Her father who taught her self-defence and the knowledge of magic from her mother. 

She was an idol amongst the nobles and riches, they believed that she would grow to become beautiful and kind as her mother, powerful and independent as her father. She was to be expected to take in place of her father as the next commander of the royal guard.

But Neisas had a younger, more quiet brother, Renekton. Who was the shadows while Neisas received all the attention. Renekton was not inferior to Neisas in terms of talent, and even better at learning than his sister. But Renekton doubted himself, showed signs of inferiority complexion, and was gentle, all which contributed to him silently accepting his sister's fame.

In Neisas' family, it didn't matter if you were a male or female, so Renekton and Neisas grew up together, in the same environment.

Renekton believed that his sister looked happy...

What about Naisas? Since the early days of her noble life, Neisas knew how her brother thought about her. So she was intentionally cold and strict towards Renekton, but that's because she also cared about him.

So they both cared each other, perhaps even loved each other. Until that tragic day…

This was when Renekton was 17, and he learned the circumstances of his sister.

Neisas was going to be married. Married with another son of a noble family to prolong the noble bloodline.

"Oh, god… How could they… Why? Why, why, why!"

Renekton couldn't believe the news to be true, it cannot happen! He couldn't accept the reality that that in the future, his sister would be leaving him, alone.

"Sister is going to be taken away…"

"I never see her disagreeing…"

"I said yes, but only…"

"She must like me, she must like me!"

Renekton's mind blurred as he relived the past between Neisas and him.

Deal...

Deal..

Deal. 

Slowly reality began changing Renekton

In a tavern not far nor close to where Naisas used to live… There was a short period of time in Renekton's life that he spent in the bar.

The bartender, called "Boss" would usually have the restaurant in shape, his cloths clean and plates shining. 

"I don't know what kind of life you've had, but I can provide you with a solution if you care for it."

Renekton stared at the bartender, but shortly after he finished a full glass of mead and slammed the table with the empty tankard. That was enough for Boss to go on.

"You should just…"

"What about the rest?"

"Yea, yea, that's not an issue. Its the usual thing here"

Boss assumed he was talking to one of the locals, it was too late when he realized that he was talking to a noble kid and a one that began losing his mind.

Shortly before Renekton left the bar, he unexpectedly let out a smile. A horrible, evil smile that gave Boss a weird psychological stir, something he hasn't felt in years of his job. 

"I swear, that smile… Is something I won't forget in my life- By the eight, that was the darkest smile I ever seen."

Wedding night, perhaps there was only a person who noticed Renekton's abnormal behaviour. That was his older sister- Naisas.

There was a difference in Renekton's attitude, he seemed unusually active that night. He wasn't his usual self; open, talkative, and more surprisingly: happy. This wasn't the Renekton that reacted negatively to the wedding.

"Maybe Renekton realized the reality and finally grew up." Naisas thought so, or she would have wished. Naisas was happy that her brother has finally grown out of her, but somewhere in her consciousness she didn't see this as a good sign.

Later that night, Renekton 

He used spells of illusion to distract the guards and servants, and with the use of invisibility he successfully sneaked into the marriage room quietly.

As he expected, he saw that slag of an man flirting with his sister. They slowly undressed, and Neisas was exposed to the man of her life. The man began inching closer to her slowly… Then he touched his sister's soft but well-trained arm. Their faces closed together, and they were about to kiss… But just about that Renekton concentrated the flame in his hands, concentrated all his magical essence to create a tool that would kill the man he hated with his life, instantly. 

Then silence…

Neisas was horrified, but she couldn't speak. Her mouth was covered by Renekton's bloody hand. Behind them, the husband's corpse lay twitching on the floor, without its head. 

"Hush… I…"

Frightened tears began falling off slowly down Neisas' cheeks. She didn't know how to react with this situation now that it became aware that her own brother has killed her husband on the night of their marriage

As of Renekton, he finally regained his consciousness and didn't know what to do with the crime he just committed. But when Neisas began to cry, something restraining him broke. He pushed Neisas down, and unable to overcome the beast in himself, he engaged in debauchery.

It was morning and the birds were singing right outside the marriage room. Renekton was gone by this time, leaving Neisas on the bed, weeping. 

"Neisas!?" her parents stormed into the room confused as to why Neisas didn't appear this morning, then they saw the disaster. Neisas was hiding in a quilt, a fraction of it soaked in tears and blood.

Half a day has passed...

Renekton became a wanted man, lost along with the honor of the family. 

Neisas cut her long, dark beautiful hair  left her hopes of being a royal guard and went on a journey, perhaps to find her brother, she didn't know what to do when she'd find him, she could never return to her old life from what happened last night. But one day of her journey, in a Inn in the cold and harsh province of Tamriel, she met a unique person. This person gave her hopes and provided a meaning to her life- The Dragonborn.

So recently I've become inexplicably busy but I'm still able to comment here and there, I just don't have the energy and effort to finish what I said I started. So I'll just post the script right now. Not final draft but that'll do.

A small story from the past…

Say… Have you heard of Renekton?

The story of Neisas begins not long ago, when Renekton was still her sibling.

This Renekton you hear….

If you don't know what kind of person he is, what he did… Then listen to this verse from Neisas' life.

________________________________________________________________________________

Although Neisas is a warrior, she used to be the daughter of a noble Akaviri family.

Her father was a reputable commander of the royal guards of Akaviri, and her mother was a beautiful court magician.

Neisas grew up with the teaching of her parents. Her father who taught her self-defence and the knowledge of magic from her mother. 

She was an idol amongst the nobles and riches, they believed that she would grow to become beautiful and kind as her mother, powerful and independent as her father. She was to be expected to take in place of her father as the next commander of the royal guard.

But Neisas had a younger, more quiet brother, Renekton. Who was the shadows while Neisas received all the attention. Renekton was not inferior to Neisas in terms of talent, and even better at learning than his sister. But Renekton doubted himself, showed signs of inferiority complexion, and was gentle, all which contributed to him silently accepting his sister's fame.

In Neisas' family, it didn't matter if you were a male or female, so Renekton and Neisas grew up together, in the same environment.

Renekton believed that his sister looked happy...

What about Naisas? Since the early days of her noble life, Neisas knew how her brother thought about her. So she was intentionally cold and strict towards Renekton, but that's because she also cared about him.

So they both cared each other, perhaps even loved each other. Until that tragic day…

This was when Renekton was 17, and he learned the circumstances of his sister.

Neisas was going to be married. Married with another son of a noble family to prolong the noble bloodline.

"Oh, god… How could they… Why? Why, why, why!"

Renekton couldn't believe the news to be true, it cannot happen! He couldn't accept the reality that that in the future, his sister would be leaving him, alone.

"Sister is going to be taken away…"

"I never see her disagreeing…"

"I said yes, but only…"

"She must like me, she must like me!"

Renekton's mind blurred as he relived the past between Neisas and him.

Deal...

Deal..

Deal. 

Slowly reality began changing Renekton

In a tavern not far nor close to where Naisas used to live… There was a short period of time in Renekton's life that he spent in the bar.

The bartender, called "Boss" would usually have the restaurant in shape, his cloths clean and plates shining. 

"I don't know what kind of life you've had, but I can provide you with a solution if you care for it."

Renekton stared at the bartender, but shortly after he finished a full glass of mead and slammed the table with the empty tankard. That was enough for Boss to go on.

"You should just…"

"What about the rest?"

"Yea, yea, that's not an issue. Its the usual thing here"

Boss assumed he was talking to one of the locals, it was too late when he realized that he was talking to a noble kid and a one that began losing his mind.

Shortly before Renekton left the bar, he unexpectedly let out a smile. A horrible, evil smile that gave Boss a weird psychological stir, something he hasn't felt in years of his job. 

"I swear, that smile… Is something I won't forget in my life- By the eight, that was the darkest smile I ever seen."

Wedding night, perhaps there was only a person who noticed Renekton's abnormal behaviour. That was his older sister- Naisas.

There was a difference in Renekton's attitude, he seemed unusually active that night. He wasn't his usual self; open, talkative, and more surprisingly: happy. This wasn't the Renekton that reacted negatively to the wedding.

"Maybe Renekton realized the reality and finally grew up." Naisas thought so, or she would have wished. Naisas was happy that her brother has finally grown out of her, but somewhere in her consciousness she didn't see this as a good sign.

Later that night, Renekton 

He used spells of illusion to distract the guards and servants, and with the use of invisibility he successfully sneaked into the marriage room quietly.

As he expected, he saw that slag of an man flirting with his sister. They slowly undressed, and Neisas was exposed to the man of her life. The man began inching closer to her slowly… Then he touched his sister's soft but well-trained arm. Their faces closed together, and they were about to kiss… But just about that Renekton concentrated the flame in his hands, concentrated all his magical essence to create a tool that would kill the man he hated with his life, instantly. 

Then silence…

Neisas was horrified, but she couldn't speak. Her mouth was covered by Renekton's bloody hand. Behind them, the husband's corpse lay twitching on the floor, without its head. 

"Hush… I…"

Frightened tears began falling off slowly down Neisas' cheeks. She didn't know how to react with this situation now that it became aware that her own brother has killed her husband on the night of their marriage

As of Renekton, he finally regained his consciousness and didn't know what to do with the crime he just committed. But when Neisas began to cry, something restraining him broke. He pushed Neisas down, and unable to overcome the beast in himself, he engaged in debauchery.

It was morning and the birds were singing right outside the marriage room. Renekton was gone by this time, leaving Neisas on the bed, weeping. 

"Neisas!?" her parents stormed into the room confused as to why Neisas didn't appear this morning, then they saw the disaster. Neisas was hiding in a quilt, a fraction of it soaked in tears and blood.

Half a day has passed...

Renekton became a wanted man, lost along with the honor of the family. 

Neisas cut her long, dark beautiful hair  left her hopes of being a royal guard and went on a journey, perhaps to find her brother, she didn't know what to do when she'd find him, she could never return to her old life from what happened last night. But one day of her journey, in a Inn in the cold and harsh province of Tamriel, she met a unique person. This person gave her hopes and provided a meaning to her life- The Dragonborn.

Thank you for the translation, after reading the story your work totally worth it. George RR Martin wedding planning style has followers.

Fuck, I wish I have the skills to properly adapt this for her character, this makes me want to give her a proper quest. Guess I'm starting to research some CK quest tutorials...  ;)

Hey there !

Great work on this mod ! They both look absolutely gorgeous :-)   I have yet to try them both in combat but will be doing that shortly. I just wanted to mention that Neisas seems to have a darker colored forehead but perhaps that's just me ?

I'm looking forward to any and all updates for both of them :-)

Hey there !

Great work on this mod ! They both look absolutely gorgeous :-)   I have yet to try them both in combat but will be doing that shortly. I just wanted to mention that Neisas seems to have a darker colored forehead but perhaps that's just me ?

I'm looking forward to any and all updates for both of them :-)

Hi!

It is in the "combo version" of the 2 followers, right? Could you post here a screenshot?

Yes , it's the combo pack. When I had her by herself it was fine !  I often change the hairstyles ingame using the hairstyle so I picked one to show the forehead clearly. Hope it helps !

Right, I see it clearly. I will fix in the next update (Monday) :)

Ok, Monday update:

Both:

- Changed meeting place; since there are countless followers starting in Sleeping giant Inn, I decide to move them to the small campfire near Riverwood entrance.

Neisas:

- fixed facetint;

Sora:

- Tweaked combat stats to use magic first, then sword and bow as last;

- Give her a new outfit; basically, I have adapted the Killer Keo Skimpy Armor Journeyman from CBBE to Sevenbase, the gloves are from Volek Mystic Gloves and boots from Mahatawa Belt Armor (I wish to express my gratitude and thanks for their work and assets used).

Screenshot of the new outfit:

post-195163-0-80435000-1403565825_thumb.jpg

Also I have started to clean unnecessary files, but not all of them yet, so a new and long-term "definitive" update should come up within a week or so. After that, I'll try to add a small quest to get them, but that should take a while.

Please uninstall first before install this version to avoid unnecessary files in your data folder. 

Feedback is always appreciated.

• 3 months later...

hello, i have a problem with her ​​breasts when bent down, her breasts as attracted to the top....

What skeleton do you use?

I use XP32 maximum skeleton extended,

if you have a recommendation skeleton mod please tell me....

thank you for replying my question

hello, i have a problem with her ​​breasts when bent down, her breasts as attracted to the top....

Strange, I use the same skeleton and never got that issue. Could you provide a screenshot? I will also look at the original author's topic to see if someone else report that same problem and a fix was provided.

Strange, I use the same skeleton and never got that issue. Could you provide a screenshot? I will also look at the original author's topic to see if someone else report that same problem and a fix was provided.

here screenshot I have take.

thank you for your concern.

post-345637-0-12266900-1413163816_thumb.jpg

post-345637-0-47096500-1413163898_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...