YouTube

Cynical Misanthrope

I fucking hate YouTube. I'll keep getting "popular channel you might like" on the front page. I just don't understand why.

98% of it's pure garbage and I have to keep hide them, just to be greated with new ones on the next visit/refresh.

I have looked and looked and looked some more, but I just can't find any option to turn it off.

So therefore, I ask here, how do I turn that shit off?

Don't ever take an account by google or facebook or any of those, use a browser that's independed and use ghostery.

Use search engine that never stores your IP ever like startpage.

In Options make sure that websites can't follow you and you never aloud cookies for third party.

Not only will you never have any adds they also can't follow you or build a profile.

If thats not even enough you could also go TOR and similar underground apps so your totally invisble a ghost yourself :D

There more posibillity's but i say do some research see what works for you.

Good luck.

Don't ever take an account by google or facebook or any of those, use a browser that's independed and use ghostery.

Use search engine that never stores your IP ever like startpage.

In Options make sure that websites can't follow you and you never aloud cookies for third party.

Not only will you never have any adds they also can't follow you or build a profile.

If thats not even enough you could also go TOR and similar underground apps so your totally invisble a ghost yourself :D

There more posibillity's but i say do some research see what works for you.

Good luck.

Since I already have a account on YouTube for a few gaming clips made by me, all this had already been done years ago. My issue started when google bought YouTube. At first it wasn't so bad at all, but these last 2-3 months, it has just been getting worse and worse.

In a way I have myself to blame. I know I watched one of these videos maybe 3 months ago. It was some pointless video about "how to apply make-up" Or some other pointless subject, and it was in my own language so I watched it, and said in the comments, it was the most pointless video I have seen. The blogger is a well known person here, and at the time I did not know better, and wanted to give her a nasty comment. She is shallow cunt that needs to be put out of our misery, and I wanted to do my part :D:lol:

I shouldn't had done that apparently, since not only did I get more videos from her, but also from totally random stupid fucks as well.

Anyway, as I wrote earlier, I manage to solve it thanks to Adblock :)

Archived