Eyeliner bug?

Pheade

I was just wondering, because it's starting to really annoy me.

Does anyone else have a problem that causes a broad, dark outline around one eye? 

I have no idea what could be causing this. Does anyone know of anything similar, or any possible fixes?

V7IjYCL.png

This is just one example; around the left eye, there's a dark eyeliner 'outline' of some kind, and it affects (effects?) most all of the larger style eyes for my fem Nords, Bretons, Imperials, and some custom races.

Any clues at all???

I'm just going to assume you don't have any face tints on.

It could be the texture you're using but it could also be the normal (femalehead_msn.dds). Check it in gimp or photoshop and/or just replace the textures with a different one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SKSE.INI

You need to place this.

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

Also for ,ore youth full face use.

Fairskin Complexion for UNP Chargen pakage Uncompressed.

post-232301-0-35514400-1405265963_thumb.pngpost-232301-0-60400100-1405266411_thumb.png

Also under [Display]

This line.

iTexMipMapSkip=0

Many other ways to make youthfull faces and it also depends on what mods you have installed and ENB presets.

Mature skin for example have makeup patch so it don't give strange pixels.

Offcourse it also about taste and prefference maybe you don't like these girls.

• 3 weeks later...

@EvasiaDutch THANK YOU! I never saw this texture mod before, and I think it's amazing work. Also, the .ini file changes were a real improvement, and I wanted to thank you deeply for both your advice, and your insight.

Also, I'm sorry that I took this long to respond; I injured my back at work today, so I now have a few days of free time, and I wanted to make certain that you knew I was grateful and not just taking your suggestions and being rude by not thanking you.

Regards,

Pheade

Archived