The Witcher 3 pre-order 100% DRM FREE.

You can pre-order it on Steam and be patient until CDProjekt allows you to get your backup copy on gog.com.  Or pre-order it on gog.com and pick up Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition as their sales gimmick.  If you own the Witcher and Witcher 2 on PC you can get your backup copies for the 20% discount.

That's a damn good deal especially since I never able to get Neverwinter Nights when it was available on Steam. I may just have to open a GoG account. Thanks for the heads up. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest carywinton

You can pre-order it on Steam and be patient until CDProjekt allows you to get your backup copy on gog.com.  Or pre-order it on gog.com and pick up Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition as their sales gimmick.  If you own the Witcher and Witcher 2 on PC you can get your backup copies for the 20% discount.

That's a damn good deal especially since I never able to get Neverwinter Nights when it was available on Steam. I may just have to open a GoG account. Thanks for the heads up. ^^

NWN may seem a bit dated, but it's still being played and developed on PW servers. I can run a server of NWN or NWN2 here if anyone decides this is something they wish to pursue with the TW3 GOG deal, which I have already purchased.

Guest endgameaddiction

I don't pre-order anything. Never have and never will. Still GOG is the only place I will buy games if I buy digital. DRM free is the only true way to salvation!

Archived