New Witcher 3 Trailer

Dénouement

Ohh yeah, can't wait to have it in my hands. But I suspect to really enjoy The Witcher 3 I will need a new rig :D

crap... I forgot about the specs, a game that looks this good is gonna cost me  :P  lol I just know it.

... Then theres Star Citizens specs too... my wallet is gonna be feeling pretty light. :sleepy:

Witcher 2 is great game PLAY IT!

You won't regret.

For 90% the game is 10/10 but some small parts for me bring the rating down to 9/10.

Only think i hated was the dumb fist fight to progress hitting the letters you saw on screen(im to old and slow so i hated that) and short ending in last chapter.

Ohh yeah, can't wait to have it in my hands. But I suspect to really enjoy The Witcher 3 I will need a new rig :D

crap... I forgot about the specs, a game that looks this good is gonna cost me  :P  lol I just know it.

... Then theres Star Citizens specs too... my wallet is gonna be feeling pretty light. :sleepy:

If they LIE like ubisoft with watch dogs you can run it:P

But ive got ALOT more faith in CDProject(still PC developer with 100% DRM free release of Withcher 3!!!!) then Ubisoft.

Buy The Witcher 3 on Good Old Games guys 100% DRM FREE!!!

You won't regret.

For 90% the game is 10/10 but some small parts for me bring the rating down to 9/10.

Only think i hated was the dumb fist fight to progress hitting the letters you saw on screen(im to old and slow so i hated that) and short ending in last chapter.

I suppose the real reason I was avoiding the games was because I somewhat disliked the armor that Geralt wears, it seems I've been too spoiled with the over-the-top heavy armors of other RPG's to appreciate anything else. Other than that, the swordplay in the game is beautiful, the world seems to be realistic, but still heavily saturated in fantasy.

I'll take your advice and play at-least 2, and possibly get to 1 later.

I appreciate your appreciation and enthusiasm for the game, as it makes me want to play the game(s) even more than ever.

Thank You for the Response.

-Arcturus Fyr

You won't regret.

I suppose the real reason I was avoiding the games was because I somewhat disliked the armor that Geralt wears, it seems I've been too spoiled with the over-the-top heavy armors of other RPG's to appreciate anything else. Other than that, the swordplay in the game is beautiful, the world seems to be realistic, but still heavily saturated in fantasy.

I appreciate your appreciation and enthusiasm for the game, as it makes me want to play the game(s) even more than ever.

-Arcturus Fyr

You can pretty much wear whatever the hell you want in 1 and 2, so if you don't like the heavier looking armour, you can use some stylish looking leather and dragon scale armour. You can even go bare-chested if you want!

You won't regret.

-Arcturus Fyr

You can pretty much wear whatever the hell you want in 1 and 2, so if you don't like the heavier looking armour, you can use some stylish looking leather and dragon scale armour. You can even go bare-chested if you want!

My mistake if I happen to cause any misunderstanding, but what I meant was that I prefer the heavy-looking armors of other RPG's than the leathers and 'light' looking armors of the Witcher games. I appreciate the extra insight of the game(s) armor system as you described though.

Thank you for responding.

-Arcturus Fyr

Archived