Trouble at REPCONN!

Having started Come Fly with Me, I was directed to REPCONN basement. Trying to enter the basement, I experience a problem where the game practically freezes. By that I mean fps drops to something like 1 and it doesn't. I hear the door closing, some male (or a very masculine female) getting hurt but it doesn't load the level.

Did anybody else experience this issue?

Never heard of this.  Especially since the only females in there are ghouls with raspy voices.  My only guess is perhaps a mod or conflicting mods you may have.  Sadly the only way I'd know to resolve the issue is to use FNVEdit and BOSS.  Other than that a lot of reading the descriptions of the mods involving that area or NPCs in general.  I don't have a great system and my framerate has never been an issue in the Repconn basement area.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't I read yesterday that you were using a cracked copy? :dodgy:

Did you? I can't know what you did or didn't do. Didn't I eat pork today? And am I really making sarcastic remarks, right now?

If you don't have an answer or if you don't experience the problem, just ignore. That is not a hard task.

And if you looked into it, you'll know a select few is experiencing the same problem (OK, not the same but a similar one). So please, if you have no answer, don't reply.

My only guess is perhaps a mod or conflicting mods you may have.

I don't think so. I have no mod that adjust that area specifically. I don't think there's any mod that adjusts REPCONN basement, specifically. BOSS doesn't come up with any errors but I did mess around with DLC masters attempting to clean them. So I suppose that can be the problem. It's very specific, though. *heavy sigh* Maybe I should go back to playing Saints Row, for the moment.

Guest Suited Prawns

Honestly we cant help you if you used a torrented version of Fallout New Vegas, as the quality or background of said copy is of questionable nature.

I recommend buying the game, and if the problem is consistent, advise obsidian or Bethesda customer support for incompatibility with soft- or Hard - ware.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't I read yesterday that you were using a cracked copy? :dodgy:

Did you? I can't know what you did or didn't do. Didn't I eat pork today? And am I really making sarcastic remarks, right now?

If you don't have an answer or if you don't experience the problem, just ignore. That is not a hard task.

And if you looked into it, you'll know a select few is experiencing the same problem (OK, not the same but a similar one). So please, if you have no answer, don't reply.

My only guess is perhaps a mod or conflicting mods you may have.

I don't think so. I have no mod that adjust that area specifically. I don't think there's any mod that adjusts REPCONN basement, specifically. BOSS doesn't come up with any errors but I did mess around with DLC masters attempting to clean them. So I suppose that can be the problem. It's very specific, though. *heavy sigh* Maybe I should go back to playing Saints Row, for the moment.

You shouldn't see that post in a bad way. Pirated copy tends to less stability with mods. Also, you could also provide LO just in case. 

I get heavy fps drop in certain unmodded locations as well. So I guess all in all it just happens. 

Archived