File Name: My Chest

File Submitter: GitcheGumee

File Submitted: 31 May 2014

File Category: Other

Requires: A sense of humor.

So, along the way, I grew tired of playing the Skyrim content. I don't want to go around buying houses any more.

Last night I decided to install a chest in Whiterun, behind the Drunken Huntsman signpost. This chest is call My Chest (no, not My Manboobs, sick freak, and yes you were thinking of my manboobs).

You are not allowed to use My Chest; it even tells you so, so don't use it. I'm warning you...

But, seriously, I don't know if it's the kind of chest from which things disappear, so use it at your own risk.

If I see the need, I will place these in other cities and villages, but for now, I just want the chest to be available in Whiterun.

Have fun.

download.png
Click here to download this file

Like the description says, I don't care about Skyrim content and buying houses. Therefore it is logical to assume that I need storage in some form, even if I did put it in backward. I'm trying very hard to avoid any entanglements in Skyrim content, so I decided this was mandatory. I also decided to share.

But what in the box?

burns-la-caja-o.gif

I didn't put anything in the chests. This is for player storage; I don't want to play the Skyrim content in order to buy houses, just for storage. I want to roam Skyrim getting into trouble instead. There seem to be many folks who want to play without the constraints of being required to play the storyline just to be able to store items.

• 2 weeks later...

No screenshot = No download

WTF

He's already said its a Ordinary Skyrim Chest. eg Box made of wood, you see them all over Skyrim.

Not Man Boobs, So no point in a picture for you.

Although in fairness, I wasn't thinking about Man Boobs at all. How the hell would I know you were a man.

If I was thinking about a mans chest it wouldn't have Boobs at all, but thats not my thing anyway.

All my Boob thoughts are firmly connected to Women, my women are all woman.

It's the Futas in my Skyrim you need to watch out for, they will use any available hole, and being a central and seperate sex they don't discriminate.

All holes get Futa'd.

Now with that sort of thing pictures are great, but I'd still download without.

Though I'd say there's plenty of player home mods you can download and take over without any need to buy them.

Alternate start also has an option to own a house when you start as well.

There's Chest Mods you can summon to appear wherever you are.

Finally there's always Lydia whose "Sworn to carry your burdens" (Hint, Devious Devices has working Gags)

In the end though It's your game, your choice.

Do check your Mod with TESEdit, to find any problems like Dirty Edits and find out how to make sure the chests don't eat your gear.

Above all else don't show a picture, however many demand it, keep your man boobs hidden.