NEW STANDALONE FOLLOWER - ELIANA ASSASSIN !

Hello all,

Here is my second standalone follower mod - Eliana, she is a deadly assassin !

Current version 1.3 available in unp and unpb versions) - UNP vers. you can get directly here - http://dfiles.ru/files/9r7d23ksp

For unpb please visit my website. Full description mod is available at my website and short one included in README file. Please read readme and description on website before ask question.

Here on my website you can check her out and download both UNP and UNPB versions - http://skyrimmods.wix.com/shadowdancer#!downloadmods/c1x9v

Preview pic -

post-331091-0-84363000-1406663492_thumb.jpg

Thank you all who visit my website and download mod.

All the best)

P.S. Please post here your thoughts about mod, and what you like and dislike, and especially if something is not working with mod or you cant download it !

Hello all,

Here is my second standalone follower mod - Eliana, she is a deadly assassin !

Here on my website you can check her out and download - http://skyrimmods.wix.com/shadowdancer#!downloadmods/c1x9v

Thank you all who visit my website and download mod.

All the best)

P.S. Please post here your thoughts about mod, and what you like and dislike, and especially if something is not working with mod or you cant download it !

Downloaded now, I'll edit this post to give ya an option. Looking forward to the Morrigan follower too. 

One question is that a ENB for the cartoon look or photoshopped?

Thx for reply)

What picture you talking about ? Well, all pictures that highlight Eliana on my website are taken in game , but i used review studio by  saio , geeyouwhy and mgbeach guys for black colored background. As for color correction, no it is in game look. I used torch in player's hand then tm console command to make screen clear.

Though in ordinary game i do use enb - cinemascope enb by stakado.

And thx for future report. Yeah, Morrigan wont be too soon cause i wanted to put some original voice in, and still in need someone with scripts experience, to be able make her use specific spells in specific situations. but if i will be very busy and wont have time for it, i will possibly release ordinary playable version somewhere in june.

I mean my 2 cents here

The one thing that always bothers me about custom companions is lack of simple quest or unique voiceovers.

That being said then I get annoyed at super complex ones with massively annoying unique voiceovers lol (See vilja)

But there could be a happy medium, you clearly have the skills to do a more detailed follower than I usually do, mechanicswise. It doesn't take a whole lot of energy to give them a unique voice :P And even a small sidequest to get them to be a follower. 

Just sayin, slew of "followers" out there and a very small handful of ones that actually add content, not a accessory to content. 

--You did ask :)  -

Thx for message DDproductions83  and for advice.

Well about custom voice stuff, of cource it is not hard to record voice (if you DO have girl around who you can bring to this stuff and do voice over on english haha, unfortunately all girls around who i can bring to this stuff is only speak russian - yep ilive in russia, Moscow) Anyway even if I DO convince any of my female friends who speak english from other countries to help with this matter, and they DO record for me, there is still a quite a lot of work to put that voice in game and all that stuff.(yes this is not THAT hard , but anyway i need to learn how to do that and i need to spend free time for it)

About quest stuff i also never did that before so again i need time for learn that stuff.

Honestly i DONT have time for all this in closest time.

About accessory, armor and weapons, yeah I DO want to include all this together with my followers in a single download, BUT before I get a permission from original creators I cant do that. Vanilla stuff you say? well i guess i can put some ordinary stuff if someone REALLY need it. Anyway everybody use better stuff than game can offer. Or well almost everybody.

Thx for comment and advice though))) ;)

I get it, I have trouble with VA's all the time so I get that

The rest is just learning and adding voice is just tedious once you get it down :)

IDK really I think fun zaney quests are a blast which is why we now have like 11 in Discworld with more coming. I play video games personally for stories and escapism is all

GL and if you need info on shit feel free to ask

Making them all custom and shit I do horribly, making quests and audio etc I do amazing (And I'm humble)

More about custom voice - well in the fact that new/some followers dont have custom voice really dont bother me , one of the reasons - i most of the time using two/three the same followers( handmade in fact haha) through the entire game (prefer the same team all the time)
But as you just say, yeah it could be nice to have follower with the custom  voice you never heard before.

Quests - well yeah i would be interesting to provide my followers with short quests. ( cause a little story can be very nice addition to the charcter and the whole game process)

Oky, when i will have time to put my hands in quest stuff i would absolutely be interesting to hand over this quest making process(where i can just write a little story and hand over the system stuff to somebody else) to someone who better with it than im (yeah, i can be lazy with this) of cource in case if you want to do it)))

Well, it didn't last long on Nexus. And my post there is dead, too, so I'll repeat the bones of it here.

Looks interesting, but full details on Nexus and then referred elsewhere for the download was unique. Maybe that's why they took exception.

Everything looked promising until I checked her level. Level 1 and low stats all round - now you can't have that following a 98, she'd be wrecked in no time, despite the armour I gave her having a rating of 2100+.

Now uninstalled, any saves deleted, and running a full system scan.

Can't/Won't take any chances.

Well, it didn't last long on Nexus. And my post there is dead, too, so I'll repeat the bones of it here.

Looks interesting, but full details on Nexus and then referred elsewhere for the download was unique. Maybe that's why they took exception.

Everything looked promising until I checked her level. Level 1 and low stats all round - now you can't have that following a 98, she'd be wrecked in no time, despite the armour I gave her having a rating of 2100+.

Now uninstalled, any saves deleted, and running a full system scan.

Can't/Won't take any chances.

Just curious as to why you would need to do a system scan after removing a mod? if you are that cautious/paranoid surely you should have scanned the file as soon as you downloaded it.

Regarding follower, downloading now she looks awesome :D but what if you don't own the Whiterun home :(

No need to scan your  system cause she 100% clear from any viruses)))

Yes she is lvl 1 but when you take her with you she will be the same lvl as you are. (I fixed lvl up thing so all is ok now i guess) the version 1.2. both unpb-bbp and unp is available on my website.

Thank you for messages.

And if you dont own whiterun home , i guess she anyway will be there, and you can get her when you get this house)))

Sooo, i decided to delete my mod post from nexus just because they NOT allow me to provide there link to my website where ppl can download my mod. So, now MY website is the ONLY ONE place where you can get my followers mods.(well till some ********** will reupload it somewhere else)))

Anyway on nexus with this mod i got 4500 views and 0 endorsments hahaha, so im not losing anything)))

Sooo, i decided to delete my mod post from nexus just because they NOT allow me to provide there link to my website where ppl can download my mod. So, now MY website is the ONLY ONE place where you can get my followers mods.(well till some ********** will reupload it somewhere else)))

Anyway on nexus with this mod i got 4500 views and 0 endorsments hahaha, so im not losing anything)))

most likely uploaded mod to nexus during monkey shift.2e5vd5i.jpg jokes aside nice looking companion character.

• 1 month later...

Archived