New HGEC Based Body, Sort of ;)

Oldwolf58

This is a Custom body I use in game to satisfy my tastes. I was asked by a friend to upload it so he could get it also. This is the standard HGEC HCup upper body , with my slender feminin hands & feet and my custom lower body. The lower body is the HGEC LL butt matched to the HGEC medium legs. The mesh is seamless and works perfectly. They use the default HGEC body textures. The hands come with fingerclaws that use the Oblivion default pearl white texture. The HCup upper body is BBB weighted.

Screens from Nifscope:

Front View: http://www.mediafire.com/view/myfiles/#0h5w4d156jsst79

Back View:  http://www.mediafire.com/view/myfiles/#tux5eczbojf12h9

Feet: http://www.mediafire.com/view/myfiles/#rpc627og8ibj87e

Hands: http://www.mediafire.com/view/myfiles/#97tzopmqt75h9w3

HGECHCupModifiedBody.7z

Thanks SquallPT, I didn't like the legs of the LL model, they looked too chubby to me as well as sort of bow legged, so I chopped them off and replaced them with the (in my opinion) pretty legs from the medium body. I never did like the hands and feet they looked to manish so I redid both of them to make them much more dainty. The amount of adjustment on the hands was limited by them still being able to fit the handles of weapons and such. The feet I shortened and narrowed a bit as well as smoothing them and fixing the foot arch. Enjoy :)

Thanks SquallPT, I didn't like the legs of the LL model, they looked too chubby to me as well as sort of bow legged, so I chopped them off and replaced them with the (in my opinion) pretty legs from the medium body. I never did like the hands and feet they looked to manish so I redid both of them to make them much more dainty. The amount of adjustment on the hands was limited by them still being able to fit the handles of weapons and such. The feet I shortened and narrowed a bit as well as smoothing them and fixing the foot arch. Enjoy :)

Greetings.

Don't take offence , but i think that the most nice HGEC legs are the Original Normal  ( 1.1 i think this is the second version of the RAIAR body ... most of Colourwheel's mods use tis one ). That's my opinion but only if we don't use a "real highheels Shoes/boots" mod. With real high heels i thing a EBE model looks better . By the way what do you think about the HGEC original Normal 1. legs  converted to the RKA body ... even with those "cutted highheels" ( from Colourwheel's mods)  i think they look "sexy" , isn't it ?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31612-rka-body/?do=findComment&comment=800508    ... ( last post at this moment )

Another thing , and this is for "all" smaller hands" mods : what about the rings ? They don't fit the fingers with a " smaller hands" mod .

To be most popular a "smaller hands" mod need to come with all vanilla rings alredy converted ... right ?

The difference between the " Geechan's hands" and yours is that we don't need to reshappe all the "standard" HGEC based upperbody.

Cheers.

AnnaFly, the middle and index fingers ( where the rings are shown ingame) are close enough to their original positions on my hands that there is no need for special rings, the default game rings fit fine. As far as the legs go these are the ( in my opinion) closest to the original normal legs available with the new version of the HGEC body. These also have the advantage that they won't mess up any clothing mods that have been created for the newer hgec body and they work seamlessly with the current HGEC upperbodies :) Both the hands and feet work fine with the current version of the HGEC body so even if someone doesn't like the HCup upper body or chooses a different lower body the hands and feet will still align correctly because they are seam matched to the current HGEC ankle and wrist seams.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there.

..." Tous comptes faits , merci , ces petites mains sont compatibles avec la plupart des "upperbodies" HGEC . " ...

Thank you , after a long reflexion, i can use your hands with most of the HGEC upper ... and by the way your feet "fit" the lower from Gooboo's new mod " GBEC" body . 

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Hi there.

..." Tous comptes faits , merci , ces petites mains sont compatibles avec la plpart des "upperbodies" HGEC . " ...

Thank you , after a long reflexion, i can use your hands with most of the HGEC upper ... and by the way your feet "fit" the lower from Gooboo's new mod " GBEC" body . 

Cheers.

Merci beaucoup !

That's good to know :)

• 3 months later...

Hi there.

..." Tous comptes faits , merci , ces petites mains sont compatibles avec la plpart des "upperbodies" HGEC . " ...

Cheers.

Merci beaucoup !

Greetings.

About your " Hands " ( perfect because they match a lot of HGEC" standard " UpperBody without the need to use a specific upperbody ... ) and your " Feet " too : can i use them publicly ( so at " That Site Over There too ) for a complement to the GBEC / UNPK Oblivion Body ( by Gooboo ) ?

I'm talking here about his original lower ( not " Standard " too ,  as yours )  .

I'm waiting for the Gooboo reaction about the publication of a second " Official " lower ( i asked him on his topic , and tonight in a PM ) - as another  lowerbody option -  ... second lower " standardized " , i mean also compatible with Exnem , of course.

I 'll share soon some converted outfits - publicly -  and  for the ones made for his " original " lower i would recommand to use your Feet and your Hands  .

In other words , if there is no link to tthem at the Nexus , i would introduce them with different converted outfits.

Cheers.

PS : please.

PPS ( 31-03-2015 à 12:58 Belgique )  : ok ,  now there is an " official " second lower posted by Gooboo a few hours ago.

So if you decide to put your mod at the Nexus , please let me know ... at this moment i cannot put a link there to LoversLab , so i cannot use your " little hands " in my first addon too ... sniff ... :°)

Hi there.

Cheers.

Merci beaucoup !

Greetings.

About your " Hands " ( perfect because they match a lot of HGEC" standard " UpperBody without the need to use a specific upperbody ... ) and your " Feet " too : can i use them publicly ( so at " That Site Over There too ) for a complement to the GBEC / UNPK Oblivion Body ( by Gooboo ) ?

I'm talking here about his original lower ( not " Standard " too ,  as yours )  .

I'm waiting for the Gooboo reaction about the publication of a second " Official " lower ( i asked him on his topic , and tonight in a PM ) - as another  lowerbody option -  ... second lower " standardized " , i mean also compatible with Exnem , of course.

I 'll share soon some converted outfits - publicly -  and  for the ones made for his " original " lower i would recommand to use your Feet and your Hands  .

In other words , if there is no link to tthem at the Nexus , i would introduce them with different converted outfits.

Cheers.

PPS ( 31-03-2015 à 12:58 Belgique )  : ok ,  now there is an " official " second lower posted by Gooboo a few hours ago.

So if you decide to put your mod at the Nexus , please let me know ... at this moment i cannot put a link there to LoversLab , so i cannot use your " little hands " in my first addon too ... sniff ... :°)

You can put them up on the "other site" if you want to , all I ask is that you give me credit for the work I did on them. I don't think the "other site" likes direct links to here so if you want to post them directly to the site it's ok with me. I have enough mods posted there that some people may recognize me. Thanks for asking first :)

Hi there.

Cheers.

Merci beaucoup !

Greetings.

Cheers.

You can put them up on the "other site" if you want to , all I ask is that you give me credit for the work I did on them. I don't think the "other site" likes direct links to here so if you want to post them directly to the site it's ok with me. I have enough mods posted there that some people may recognize me. Thanks for asking first :)

Greetings.

Many thanks.

Credits ? , of course ! 

I know it's impossible to put a link or even mention directly LL ... i don't want to get a " Ban Hammer " over my head now. I will probably put my first mod there soon.

Actually i just repair the mod done by someone else because i want something " well done " .

But may i put the existing link to Mediafire ?

i already did it one time for something i found here and i didn't have any problem ... as i know .

Or may i put your full body too in my update ? Well except for the feet ( if peoples use the original lower body from Gooboo)  and the hands , the two other body parts will no match any Gooboo outfits .

But i 'll also create some for the Samhain6's  RKA body  there is nothing done for this one as i know but he didn't post it at the Nexus too ... and with his body, i will use your meshes too .

Seriously , i think the Hands are perfect  to replace the Geechan's little hands ( sorry Geechan ) because they don't need any new upperbody , so it's a good alternative.

Anyway , thank you , i will probably post my mod ( an optional update to the files already there an done by someone else ) in +/- 24-36 hours , ( later becausei just saw the cauthor used the Movomo body from SetBody reloded - so symmetrical - and i used the original one to re-rigg all these meshes , so now there is the " HGEC gap every where ... zut  ! )  i'm waiting for an advice and some informations from the author about the permissions he got .

Cheers.

PS : well Mediafire , i don't have an account there but i have one at 4Shared ( not quiet sure if it is allowed at the Nexus or not ..)  so i cna put you 7z file there too ?

I will not do this without your express permission , i just need your Hands , and Feet .

PPS : ... " You can put them up on the "other site" if you want to , all I ask is that you give me credit for the work I did on them ..."  does this mean that i can also upload the mod at the Nexus ?

If so , i will try this when i'll post my first mod ... because i don't really know how the system works from " inside" , i just saw a few aspect these 2 last days because i got permissions to modify a mod made by someone else .

Hi there.

Cheers.

Merci beaucoup !

Greetings.

Cheers.

Greetings.

Many thanks.

Credits ? , of course ! 

I know it's impossible to put a link or even mention directly LL ... i don't want to get a " Ban Hammer " over my head now. I will probably put my first mod there soon.

Actually i just repair the mod done by someone else because i want something " well done " .

i already did it one time for something i found here and i didn't have any problem ... as i know .

Or may i put your full body too in my update ? Well except for the feet ( if peoples use the original lower body from Gooboo)  and the hands , the two other body parts will no match any Gooboo outfits .

But i 'll also create some for the Samhain6's  RKA body  there is nothing done for this one as i know but he didn't post it at the Nexus too ... and with his body, i will use your meshes too .

Seriously , i think the Hands are perfect  to replace the Geechan's little hands ( sorry Geechan ) because they don't need any new upperbody , so it's a good alternative.

Anyway , thank you , i will probably post my mod ( an optional update to the files already there an done by someone else ) in +/- 24-36 hours , ( later becausei just saw the cauthor used the Movomo body from SetBody reloded - so symmetrical - and i used the original one to re-rigg all these meshes , so now there is the " HGEC gap every where ... zut  ! )  i'm waiting for an advice and some informations from the author about the permissions he got .

Cheers.

PS : well Mediafire , i don't have an account there but i have one at 4Shared ( not quiet sure if it is allowed at the Nexus or not ..)  so i cna put you 7z file there too ?

I will not do this without your express permission , i just need your Hands , and Feet .

PPS : ... " You can put them up on the "other site" if you want to , all I ask is that you give me credit for the work I did on them ..."  does this mean that i can also upload the mod at the Nexus ?

If so , i will try this when i'll post my first mod ... because i don't really know how the system works from " inside" , i just saw a few aspect these 2 last days because i got permissions to modify a mod made by someone else .

Yep, you can do all that you asked. Link it, upload it, use it in new ways. I'm just happy to see the work I did get used and not just sitting taking up space :) I'd like to see what you create, in case I want to load it into my game so if you could either pm me a link to your uploads or you profile on nexus (from there I can get to all your uploaded files ) or post a link in this thread,  I'd appreciate it :) Have a good one Anna :)

Hi there.

Cheers.

Merci beaucoup !

Greetings.

Cheers.

Greetings.

Many thanks.

Credits ? , of course ! 

Cheers.

Yep, you can do all that you asked. Link it, upload it, use it in new ways. I'm just happy to see the work I did get used and not just sitting taking up space :) I'd like to see what you create, in case I want to load it into my game so if you could either pm me a link to your uploads or you profile on nexus (from there I can get to all your uploaded files ) or post a link in this thread,  I'd appreciate it :) Have a good one Anna :)

Greetings.

.Thank you , very much !

My Nexus profile ? That's not a secret : Loukiana ( it's not only my name , but it's also the one i use except here ... i was afraid the first time a "fall down" here ... :°)

I never posted anything at the Nexus , except a few days ago , but 's not my work , i'm just working on these file ... not very well converted because there is a serious bug in the Sayya DMRA upperbody ... posted as a .... " resources 4 modders " ! still  cannot believe it !

I've posted a large commen twith a screenshot last night at his mod " BBB 4 BBB ."

But , i 'll share something soon , my own converted files , but not only at the Nexus , i 'll release a " hot version " for LL.  ( in other words , version for Perverts ! ) ... ;°)

And to thank you for your permissions , i will also try some convertions to your Body too .

At this moment i only used your hands , i cannot use your feet for my own uses because you used the Coronerra Feet as base to link to ... but i use only the " official lowers from RAIAR-MadCat221 - second Edition " so not compatible with your feet ( and unfortunately with your other mod " Oblivion Vanilla HighHeels " - i just can use the  " boots " from this one ) , so there is a serious " gap" between your feet and my lowers .

Fortunatly , Gooboo came and as i like very much his body ( also based on Coronerra ... but he put the Fejeena version as an optional lower - compatible HGEC  " standard "  this one ) i decided a few time ago to share something for this body .

Now his first release came without Feet and Hands  , and that's why i asked to you if i can you your hands and feet for this release... as this n no need to ask other permissions to someone else ... so that's was firstly a " pratical reaquest to avoid  to ask something to someone .

Secondly , i like your little hands and as i said , i saw there an alternative to Geechan's little hands : no need a " Special" upperbody with yours .

The nexus mod i'm working on  , but there is only the 3 Nailfan meshes  i already put here on the Gooboo topic done by me , the rest is just the " corrupted" files i rework actually .

i need +/- 48 hours before i could post my first upload  there :

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45993

BBB 4 BBB , where i let my comment about the Saaya DMRA upperbody " bug" used by a lot of " inexperimented modders " too ... even Nephenee13 used this " bad" mesh !

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/33441

Seriously i 'm really in trouble since i " discover " that !

Take care.

Cheers.

PS : the link to the official Gooboo body ... the same as the one he posted here in his topic " UNPK Oblivion " and the new "official"  lower is the one modified by Fejeena in the LL Gooboo topic

But i suppose you already know this link :

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45582

Greetings.

Hi & @ OldWolf58.

I need something else : an " Official name "  !

I 'll probably post ( UpLoad )  pour meshes in a few days (  next week or maybe Sunday , but  i'm not quiet sure actually , i need a " break"  ) . So without an answer , i 'll call it " HGEC58 "

with the same title you wrote here "     New HGEC Based Body, Sort of ;)   "  but i cannot  use this " Title " as an official name , too long , i think Movomo would not be happy with that kind of " name " if he intend to add it in his  " Setbody something ....." in the futur .

NB : for my own futur mods i need and will create more versions : one with HGEC " Standard  "Feet  compatible - so Based on RAIAR/Madcat221 's lowers version and not  the Coronerra  versions- , with an without OP3 Bones.,  " Asymmetrical  " version .

I got too much problems these last days with the Saaya's  Symmetrical DMRA  UpperBody ( with a corrupted vertex) to not be warned about this specific aspect .

Any objection ?

Cheers .

@AnnaFly,

I have no objections but you could use HGECLO for the name ( for Loukiana / Oldwolf58 ) but what ever you want to name it is fine with me.

Greetings.

Ok , thank you .

NB : my Nexus name is Loukiana , AnnaFly that's was just because i was " afraid " the first time i found by accident Loverslab ( i was looking for a early version of SPB's Bodycon mod  because i was "investigating"  the reasons she was " banned " for this mod ... ... a few time later " banned only temporarly " ...  but that's another story . )

As a side note ,

I will probably post some convertions this week . I 've posted an optional Update this night for the other mod i'm working on ( not my mod , i just  repair it ) .

Cheers.

Greetings.

Hi & @ OldWolf58 : ok , you know what ? ... " HGCE58 "  for your original model , and HGEC58L  (*) for the optional lowerbody " standardized" ( to not get a "gape" beween the legs and the ankles or ankles and feet more probably ... "  

So for your original model i would be able to use your "Oblivion Vanilla HighHeels"  , and other already existing HighHeels models with the optional lower ( and probably not symmetric  ).

Ok ?

* =  " L " , not for " Loukiana" , but just for a different  Lowerbody part.

Cheers.

I'm working on 3 Naiflan's convertions actually for  the GBEC body - and by the same way i'll convert them to your model at the same time .

I 'll send you a PM ( here and at the Nexus when done an posted ... by it's possible i will post them at LL first. , but probably with some little differences ... between the two versions : Non " adult version at the Nexus " and probably  more " Hot " here ...

To be continued ... ;°)

Greetings.

Hi & @ OldWolf58 : ok , you know what ? ... " HGCE58 "  for your original model , and HGEC58L  (*) for the optional lowerbody " standardized" ( to not get a "gape" beween the legs and the ankles or ankles and feet more probably ... "  

So for your original model i would be able to use your "Oblivion Vanilla HighHeels"  , and other already existing HighHeels models with the optional lower ( and probably not symmetric  ).

Ok ?

* =  " L " , not for " Loukiana" , but just for a different  Lowerbody part.

Cheers.

I'm working on 3 Naiflan's convertions actually for  the GBEC body - and by the same way i'll convert them to your model at the same time .

I 'll send you a PM ( here and at the Nexus when done an posted ... by it's possible i will post them at LL first. , but probably with some little differences ... between the two versions : Non " adult version at the Nexus " and probably  more " Hot " here ...

To be continued ... ;°)

@AnnaFly,

Ok it all sounds good to me :)

Archived