long save file loading

thanks everyone for your time.

Im having an issue with loading save file, it take a longg time to load any type of save file. its about 5 minutes to load a single save file through the menu or quick load. this wasnt always the case though, when i started my second character everything was perfect and then when i had all the mods i wanted loading save started to take longer and longer. ive defraged my hard drives, i dont need any drive update, i checked for malwared and viruses, checked my whole pc for any issues and what i found i fixed but it still takes a long time to load. the weird part is that if i load files from my first character it loads in less than 10 seconds but break my lovers with pk mods for as long as the game run, if i close the game and load my save file for my second character it take 5 minutes but the game works fine. i dont know what else to do or what it could be. any help would be appreaciated

How many save games do you have in your save game folder? Try minimizing that as well. Other than that it could be any number of reasons, from where it's located on your hard drive, to which MODs you have active in the 1st vs. your 2nd save game.

I'd suggest posting your LO to begin with. You may have some issues there that can be addressed. A key indicator of this is that you have issues with your first save game; "but break my lovers with pk mods for as long as the game run".

Also let us know how you built your Oblivion set up; using BOSS and OBMM, or Wrye Bash too.

i have a lot of save files, about 170 but ive deleted some save file to see if it helps but didnt. ill try deleting half of them this time.and i install my mods mostly with obmm and the rest manually. ive the the game with all the mods ive have now for a while before the issue started. now as for how many mods, well all have everything with lovers with pk and about 5 others mods which are armors, mbp, and xeo. either way here my long load order x.x

btw i used wrye bash before for my first character but for some reason it got lock up with changing load order, it happened when i reinstalled my game, tried everything but no luck thats why i use obmm.

oblivion
breakundies
beautiful people 2ch-ed

x117race
lovers with pk
tamagoclub
hiyokoclub
loverscreature
hair master
maternityClothes
loversAphrodisia
LoversAphrodisiaHUD
TamagoPlayerHUDKill
TamagoBreak
TamagoNews
TamagoShop
TamagoTopic
TamagoConfide
LoversTamagoClub
LoversHiyokoShooter
LoversEncounter
HiyokoQuestTarget
HiyokoGenetics
HiyokoGenerator
HiyokoGeneratorCreature
TamagoSetBody
LoversBed
LoversFSE
LoversDRader
LoversRapeman
LoversSummonRape
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP
LoversVoiceSSPplus
LoversRaperS
LoversJoburg
LoversJoburg NoDelay
LoversJealousy
LoversPayBandit
LoversPower
LoversContraception
LoversNTRburglar
Lovers with PK
LoversBitch
LoversCreature
Lovers with PK Extention
LoversSoundCreature
LoversCreature_SexualOrgans
LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler
LoversStopCombatEx
LoversSpermSplashEx
LoversEscapeRapeVplayer
LoversRapeStruggle
LoversRapeSlave
LoversAdultYield
LoversMagic
LoversSlaveTrader
LSTBravilUnderground
LSTaddonoutH
LoversCalm
LoversSkirtFlipper
LoversImmoralSisters
LoversHudinformation
LoversOrgy
LoversLight
Lovers3dorgasmMB2
Lovers3dorgasm
LoversBeatemUpS
LoversUtilityFunstions
LoversLoverJuice
SetBody
Real_Mannequin
Beautiful people 2ch-ed disable BandBlindMask
beautiful people 2ch-ed sheogorath eye
Beautiful people 2ch-ed vanilla race
Beautiful people 2ch-ed merged hair modules
Beautiful people 2ch-ed merged eye modules
Beauitful people 2ch-ed meged SKSRENs hair modules
beautiful people 2ch-ed merged roseA00 hair modules
Beautiful people 2ch-ed merged rosesims hair modules
x117 merged SKSRENs hair modules
beautiful people 2ch-ed custom race

beautiful people 2ch-ed chocolate elves
beautiful people 2ch-ed cute elves
beautiful people 2ch-ed nec mystic high elf remake
beautiful people 2ch-ed MS elves
DLCShiveringisles
DLCHorseArmor
DLCOrrery
DLCVileLair
DLCMehrunesRazor
DLCThievesDen
DLCSpellTomes
DLCBattlehornCastle
DLCFrosecrag
Knights
Bashed Patch
LoversMB2
LoversIdleAnimsPriority
LoversAnimObjectsPriority
Demon Lilith
DIabloEF 6 in 1
xeosp++
ExnemDaedricWarrior
ExnemWarriorBikini
Schwertleite Armor

Please tell me you aren't using an AIO from Hongfire and asking for help here.  Lovers Beatem up is a dead give away as we have never translated that plugin.  We don't provide any support for hongfire's AIO.  Our versions of lovers are different from theirs.

no ive downloaded some mods seperatly. and yes ive tried turning them off and even uninstalling them and no luck. and yes ive seen u screaming at a lotttt of ppl because they download the aio from hongfile and ask help here when their version are different from yours. ive used all the mods ive listen for a while without a problem so the those mods arent conflicting with lovers with pk and its plugins from here. the save file issue im having i believe is most likey the game itself since its a new and only problem ive had since my reinstall. the mods you refering to might be from the ones in the aio but i downloaded them sepereratly from 4shared. the lovers with pk core and most of the plugins ive downloaded them from here.

Mixing and matching plugins from hongfire and here are not recommended in any form as we can't possibly know what are in their versions and frankly don't care to find out.  It isn't that we forbid it or anything so juvenile as that.  We just can't offer support due to the unknowns.  We have enough issues to resolve for folks here.  Sorry.

Saying I am screaming is a bit much.  It does get old seeing folks post over and over on issues when trying to mix stuff from different sites and thinking we need to resolve their issues.

Turning stuff off and on without making a brand new game isn't going to do anything for you.  You should try cleaning your game with Wrye Bash to remove any save game bloat.

Other than that, not much we can recommend without knowing what your computer specs are.  Another thing you can try is cleaning out your saved games folder.  Don't keep more than 20 or so saves in it.  The more you have, the longer save and load times you tend to get.

how do i clean the game with wrye bash?

specs from cpu z:
name:intel pentium
specification intel celeron cpu 1007u 1.50 ghz
cores: 2?

graphics:
intel HD Graphics

ram is 4 gb

i know its a low end pc but it runs the game well, also runs fallout and fallout nv perfectly. its only oblivion that im having issues. and sure ill reinstall the game but i dont know if ill reinstall lovers with pk, im really tired trying to get that mod to work. it seems like each time i reinstall the game and the mods something new happens

I doubt that hardware is going to be able to run a MODed Oblivion for any length of time, especially the MOD list you posted.

btw i used wrye bash before for my first character but for some reason it got lock up with changing load order, it happened when i reinstalled my game, tried everything but no luck thats why i use obmm.

This line reads like you don't yet know how to make use of Wrye Bash. There are a number of guides on how to use it.

Good luck

as gregathit said mixing the hongfire aio with LL recent mods add more conflicts and you need to choose all from here or all from there.

but i think your save load probleme is due to obse plugin menuq and pluggy (get the right version).

second it can be related to overflue of spermcount  of tamagoo : you need to reduce the amout with in tamagoo settings.    or you can set your game to a realistic level 3  and see if it helps to load faster.

Game over.

1. Reinstall oblivion. What you have is an unfixable mess of old and new stuff. Repairing this will be more work, than starting over.

2. Install the usual common dependencies: OBSE, pluggy, menueque, etc.

3. Make a backup of your entire oblivion dir now.

4. Install standard body replacers: Robert's male body, HGEC

5. Install LAPF and pay attention to the documentation about requirements (i.e. universal skeleton). CAREFUL ABOUT LOADORDER. Read the pinned threads.

6. Play for an entire hour before doing anything else. Only if you get no issues, proceed further.

7. Make another backup of your oblivion dir. Return to this backup, should things go entirely wrong later on.

8. Look for CURRENT lovers plugins, and install ONE AT A TIME. This means: Install ONE lovers mod, and play for an hour. If no issues occur, install another lovers mod and play for an entire hour, and so on.

The above is too much effort? Takes too much time? Well, that's the only way to have a good chance of getting a mostly bugfree and crashfree oblivion experience. If you do it differently, then chances are you will get crashes and bugs, and neither you nor anyone else will know why.

@jeremiahp15 - does it take long to save the game as well? I think what you experiencing is the save bloat. It can be easily fixed by deactivating bloat creating plugin and re-enabling the plugin again

First you need Wrye Bash. It is mandatory and without this tool you won't be able to figure out what plugin creates the bloat.

Second you need an advance notepad e.g. Notepad++

So to figure out what plugin or plugins create the save bloat you go into Saves tab of the Wrye Bash. You click right mouse button on your last save and choose .obse Statistics. Be patient and wait for the log entry to pop up.

Once you open the log entry copy all and paste it into the notepad++. Quickly examine the log entry and see what plugin do you see the most.

Then hit ctrl + f on your keyboard and search for that plugin you saw in the log the most and click on the Count to see how many entries the given plugin has. Something like that: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2306-nudeshy-x-x5-beta-104/page-37?do=findComment&comment=795087 & http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_05_2014/post-16957-0-25609800-1400907422.png

The only sensible way to get rid of the bloat is to deactivate the plugin, save the game, and re-enable the plugin again.

P.S. I bet that tamagoclub creates a lot of the bloat. But for this plugin you don't need to deactivate it. You go into tamagoclub spell options and choose "reset data". This itself will remove a huge portion of the bloat if you save the game afterward.

how do i clean the game with wrye bash?

specs from cpu z:

name:intel pentium

specification intel celeron cpu 1007u 1.50 ghz

cores: 2?

graphics:

intel HD Graphics

ram is 4 gb

i know its a low end pc but it runs the game well, also runs fallout and fallout nv perfectly. its only oblivion that im having issues. and sure ill reinstall the game but i dont know if ill reinstall lovers with pk, im really tired trying to get that mod to work. it seems like each time i reinstall the game and the mods something new happens

I don't know how to tell you this nicely, so I'll just say it straight out:  "You're screwed."  You can't compare Oblivion to Fallout or FNV.  Fallout and FNV are newer games that aren't CPU bottlenecked as badly as Oblivion is.  Oblivion will only use one core of that celeron processor and ALL instructions (including graphics) are going through it.  You can't balance an elephant on the head a needle.  

Until you can afford to upgrade, you are going to have to pare WAY DOWN on what plugins you install and run and for Oblivion.  Sorry.   :(

to repeat what Gregathit said

Recommended

• Windows XP or Windows 7
  • 3 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
  • Multicore processors should have an advertised clock speed of 3GHz, as this is the speed each core runs at. Oblivion will not benefit very much from extra cores, so having a high speed per core is important.
  • 2 GB System RAM or more
  • ATI X800 series, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series, or higher video card

the minimum reqiered specs for oblivion. but it can run with lower specs you are proving it ; and to do so you need to lower everything in oblivion settings and chooses meshes with lower polygones and textures (remark : you lose all the game beauty interrest)

Minimum System Requirements

• Windows XP
  • 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
  • 512 MB System RAM
  • 4.6 GB free hard disk space
  • 128 MB Direct3D compatible video card and DirectX 9.0 compatible driver
  • DirectX 9.0c (included)
  • DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card

ive reinstalled the game and erased all save.added a couple of mods but not lovers with pk yet.game works smooth again so after i beat the game ill start trying lovers with pk again with downloads from here only.

Nepro- yeah it started to take longer to save, like 5-10 secs to save.

kingkong- yeah i have the latest plugins for obse and theyre the correct ones

as for pc specs, you guys are probably right, fps does drop when lovers with pk actions happens, most likey because so much plugins running at the same time is choking my pc. now with the visual effect like mbp and xeo those run fine on my pc,no change in fps.
for now ill see if i have any issues with oblivion itself because theres a point in the story that almost every problem seems to happen,if nothing happens with oblivion this time ill start to add lovers with pk mods one by one all from this site and see how it goes.

thanks for your time.

Archived