ErikModi Posted May 27, 2014 Posted May 27, 2014 So, while I have and love the Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite, I also enjoy (from what I've seen), the Evil Lair of Hydra and Amazing Caves, but both have problems. Evil Lair has been abandoned, and while it mostly works (I've crashed to desktop a handful of times interacting with the merchant, and one while changing zones inside the house), a lot of stuff was left unfinished. Amazing Caves looks awesome, but the Adult add-on doesn't work at all (either causes crash to desktop or infinite load screens.) The content of both mods looks great, if it were to be stabilized and finished. I'm wondering if anyone knows of similar mods that are more stable and complete? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12556/? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35949/?
gvman3670 Posted May 27, 2014 Posted May 27, 2014 Both of them are more stable and less apt to break your game than BBLS is. Honestly. BBLS should be taken down, or at the very least 12" tall bold lettering warning downloaders that it's the dirtiest, most game-breaking mod EVER. I've never experienced any issues with Evil Lair and Amazing Caves gets wonky because there's just TOO MUCH going on in there in just one loaded cell (which could probably be fixed by breaking it up a little). The adult option for it worked for me when I tried it, though. I'm not aware of anything else that's quite like those, though.
ErikModi Posted May 27, 2014 Author Posted May 27, 2014 Huh, that's weird. I've never had a problem with Bathing Beauties, but only with Hydra and Caves.
gvman3670 Posted May 27, 2014 Posted May 27, 2014 If you had BBLS installed and other scripted mods then your issue probably WAS with BBLS. Heck, you can't even clean the mod since the dirty edits in it are needed to make many of it's functions work. I love the concept of BBLS, but it's a game breaker and I just won't use it anymore. It's turned two different games into complete crashfests.
ErikModi Posted May 27, 2014 Author Posted May 27, 2014 Hmm. Maybe I'll try a game without BBLS, just Hydra and Amazing.
Parky Posted May 27, 2014 Posted May 27, 2014 Huh, that's weird. I've never had a problem with Bathing Beauties, but only with Hydra and Caves. same here
ErikModi Posted May 28, 2014 Author Posted May 28, 2014 Well, uninstalled BBLS, new game, Amazing Caves still doesn't work. If I hit Voiceless, I can get in, but there are no NPCs (not even the "human throne," even though I can sit on it.) If I do Voiceless then Rose Show, Skyrim goes Not Responding while loading. Non-Adult version (which is still pretty adult, given the nude bathing pools) works fine (if a little laggy.)
ErikModi Posted May 28, 2014 Author Posted May 28, 2014 Also discovered that the chests inside Amazing Caves respawn their loot whenever you leave and return. While you DO get infinite smithing metals as a result, it also means anything you try and store in the chests for future use will vanish as soon as you leave. This pretty much makes the whole place useless as a single base of operations, since you can't store anything there permanently (except for armor and weapons on mannequins and display racks.) So far, I'm not really seeing an evidence to support that Caves and Hydra are more stable than BBLS.
ErikModi Posted June 2, 2014 Author Posted June 2, 2014 And a clean reboot (deleted my Data folder, repatched, reinstalled mods I wanted) still won't let Amazing Caves Adult start with NPCs. Voiceless works, but there's no one in the house. Voiceless then Rose Show still causes infinite load. Since these mods are essentially abandoned (from what I can see over at the Nexus), is anyone looking into fixing/finishing them? Or working on something similar?
SecretzRUs Posted August 13, 2014 Posted August 13, 2014 This is, like, reallllllllly late, but how about Vampire Slavers Den on Nexus? It's a huge mod with lots to explore and lots of slaves (think the author said around 200). Only minor drawback is you must be at least a lvl 20 vampire to get in, and if you cure yourself later, the mod kicks you out and won't let you back in until you go vampire again. The mod creator refuses to make a non vampire version, unfortunately... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24336/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D24336%26preview%3D&pUp=1
necross 413 Posted August 13, 2014 Posted August 13, 2014 This is, like, reallllllllly late, but how about Vampire Slavers Den on Nexus? It's a huge mod with lots to explore and lots of slaves (think the author said around 200). Only minor drawback is you must be at least a lvl 20 vampire to get in, and if you cure yourself later, the mod kicks you out and won't let you back in until you go vampire again. The mod creator refuses to make a non vampire version, unfortunately... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24336/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D24336%26preview%3D&pUp=1 is Vampire Slavers Den compatible with Sexlab cause after starting the quest in the mod my Sexlab match maker or romance stopped working. could some one please try it?
SecretzRUs Posted August 14, 2014 Posted August 14, 2014 This is, like, reallllllllly late, but how about Vampire Slavers Den on Nexus? It's a huge mod with lots to explore and lots of slaves (think the author said around 200). Only minor drawback is you must be at least a lvl 20 vampire to get in, and if you cure yourself later, the mod kicks you out and won't let you back in until you go vampire again. The mod creator refuses to make a non vampire version, unfortunately... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24336/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D24336%26preview%3D&pUp=1 is Vampire Slavers Den compatible with Sexlab cause after starting the quest in the mod my Sexlab match maker or romance stopped working. could some one please try it? Yup, SexLab compatible...I'm running the latest version of SexLab with Match Maker, Defeat and Romance. The only NPC in that mod that doesn't respond to Romance is Hermionie (sp?)...everyone else is all to eager to be sexual playthings. If you're running SexLab with Zaz animations, I suggest downloading I'll Take The Display Model from this site, and Dread Prison from Nexus. It's great fun being able to arrest anyone and sending them to a cell to rot for as long as you please, plus it comes with a arena and a choice of male or female guards. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54535/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D54535%26preview%3D&pUp=1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.