Beast/ sex mod help

I've installed a bunch of beast/sex mods, sexlab etc, I have the latest FNIS/SKSE. So I'm trying to make use of the animations I have downloaded by using sexlabs matchmaking, I dont know if there is a better go to mod to do this but its what I found, Anyway when I try to use matchmaking It just says The spell has fizzled and theres no effect on me or the recipient, Whats gone wrong? is there a better sex mod I should be using?

Thanks 

Make sure you have Allow Creature Animations checked in the SexLab configuration under Animation Settings. This is the usual cause.

There is a problem with Death Hounds not animating correctly during SL events but I don't think that problem would prevent the event from triggering. You can find a fix for that here (curtsey of volfin), just in case.

EDIT: Don't install the linked death hound fix. They should animate correctly by default in SL 1.5*, and the fix actually breaks them. Apologies for the confusion.

By coincidence I ran into this problem myself in an existing game just a few minutes ago. Not sure what caused it or even when it started and everything appeared to be configured correctly.

What I noticed was that creatures were no longer accepting surrender (auto or otherwise) in Submit and subsequently that no other triggering mods worked with them either.

The solution was to go into SexLab's Rebuild & Clean options in the configuration menu and use the Clean System tool. Both MatchMaker and Submit started working with creatures again immediately after the system had finished "reinstalling".

Also, MatchMaker might not be updated to 1.5x, I'd try SexLab Zzz.

There was a menu change between 1.39 and 1.5x that broke mods that tried to check whether creature animations were active, but I don't think MatchMaker was fixed. SexLab Zzz isn't updated either, but it always ignored the SexLab settings and just fired a StartSex event on the selected actors regardless, which SexLab would automatically fail if the settings didn't match.

TL;DR: Try SexLab Zzz.

I have a problem. when i start sex with dog, death hound, werewolf just oke, but star sex with falmer (1, 3p, 4P animation) or spider its just stand behind me ?????

Make sure to run FNIS if you've installed or updated any animation related mods lately.

If you are still having problems use SexLab's Clean System tool. This will reset all your custom configurations (toggled animations, position adjustments, etc) but can solve problems with faulty animations.

I have a problem. when i start sex with dog, death hound, werewolf just oke, but star sex with falmer (1, 3p, 4P animation) or spider its just stand behind me ?????

Make sure to run FNIS if you've installed or updated any animation related mods lately.

If you are still having problems use SexLab's Clean System tool. This will reset all your custom configurations (toggled animations, position adjustments, etc) but can solve problems with faulty animations.

thanks, i will try

Archived