The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

@MidnightCupcakes,

I m very sorry! My sims are TS3, yours TS4!

Can you have this kind of hairy guys in TS4?

attachicon.gifScreenshot-383.jpg

Tom Peeping (as young adult) with his friend Tony Terz and helpful Ellie

attachicon.gifScreenshot-1288.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenshot-1306.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenshot-1304.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenshot-1299.jpg

Actually mine are TS3 as well XD! I should probably play TS4 more though, I'm just so used to the Sims 3. The camera angle thing in 4 is kinda weird for me.

attachicon.gifScreenshot-6.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-22.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-25.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-28.jpg

She wasn't in the mood, but her son and boyfriend sure were ;P

Woaaaah! Were did you get that cum add-on from??!

I'm assuming you're referring to the guys dick, unfortunately, its just Photoshop. If you meant the ass, then its just what came with the last kinky world update.

Oh, well amazing photoshop job! You may have to teach me how to do that sometime!

attachicon.gifScreenshot-6.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-22.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-25.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-28.jpg

She wasn't in the mood, but her son and boyfriend sure were ;P

Woaaaah! Were did you get that cum add-on from??!

I'm assuming you're referring to the guys dick, unfortunately, its just Photoshop. If you meant the ass, then its just what came with the last kinky world update.

Oh, well amazing photoshop job! You may have to teach me how to do that sometime!

Thank you! honestly its just a lot of luck I think, a lot of mine look like I did them in paint lol. But, I generally just use the normal brush, the eraser and the smudge tool till I am happy with it, or scrap it :)

I'm so in love with the sims 4 atm <3 It took a while, but I really love it. I still miss the toddlers (I loved to play family's...) and the open world, but The Sims 4 has so many good stuff that I can look past that now. 

One thing I REALLY love is how smooth CAS is. I already have tons of cc, but it doesn't stutter and loads perfectly. 

There is so many CC that I almost didn't play yet, lol. I'm shopping for my sims and I have to be really picky, 'cause there is so much out there. Today I downloaded Pose Player to show off some sexy outfits for my simettes.

attachicon.gif28-8-16_14-01-12.pngattachicon.gif28-8-16_14-02-48.pngattachicon.gif28-8-16_14-04-47.pngattachicon.gif28-8-16_14-27-35.pngattachicon.gif28-8-16_14-29-34.pngattachicon.gif28-8-16_14-32-50.pngattachicon.gif28-8-16_14-45-11.pngattachicon.gif28-8-16_14-47-31.pngattachicon.gif28-8-16_15-13-26.pngattachicon.gif28-8-16_15-14-40.pngattachicon.gif28-8-16_15-15-51.pngattachicon.gif28-8-16_15-18-54.png

This is the same sim in all pics: Victoria. 

Oh, I really want to make some poses again and maybe even some animations. But I want to do so much and have so little time (working five days every week, sigh)

(I am so sorry for asking everyone these questions, but everyone has such lovely CC that I want to use in my game!)

MaryJane, where did you get that green hoodie? I think I saw it online a few days ago, but I forgot how I found it.

I just got my hands on these sims sexy time mods, i cant believe it's even possible let alone exist at first so i  had to reinstall the game and WOW!! its even better than Skyrim! I never got the expression right in that otherwise a great game. So heres some of the shots i took in the first hour of me running the mods, the girl i've had her since i was still in high school and i never ever would have thought then she'd end up doing these things

Screenshot_79.jpg

Screenshot_76.jpg

Screenshot_78.jpg

Screenshot_82.jpg

Screenshot_85.jpg

As I looked for a NPC house members for my Vera K., I found a NPC simette called „Oniki Kay“. Surprise, surprise – never seen her before - so I try this one (with new hair, eyebrows and a tit bit warmer clothes for autumn).

In my opinion this lovely sim-lady had to become the „Computerfreak“ and „Voyeur“ modlet - I think she is interested what happens in kinky gameplay. *ggg

Many many thanks to a wonderful Creator Oniki Kay for the good kinky NPCs – especially this one!

post-1122810-0-59496500-1475580764_thumb.jpg

Thanks to all for sharing your goodies!

Guest Redabyss

More of my TS4 screenshots. Something a bit more "normal" this time, I suppose.

attachicon.gifScreenShot 1.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot 2.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot 3.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot 4.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot 5.jpg

Oho. Hohoho! Good job bro. Why don't you post them on r34? They're really fap-worthy.

Oh and on a side note, where did you download the cat ears? 

Thanks, but I'd rather not upload them anywhere else. I like to keep tabs on whatever I upload and don't really want them floating around the internet. Most of the pictures I make are made for me and my own personal tastes, so I usually debate on whether or not to even upload them in the first place.

As for the cat ears, I am not really sure. I know it was some tumblr, but can't remember which. I downloaded them a long time ago and I don't really keep tabs on my downloads (kinda just go crazy on CC sites and download bulks at a time.)  :-/

http://one-billion-pixels.blogspot.it/2015/01/axent-headphones-sims-3.html found 'em. Hehehe.