The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

Hey guys got a new Sim to show off so lemme know what ya'll think.

Harleen Logan. Young Adult Sim. Age 24.

There a lot of words used to describe Harleen....all of which are true. Harleen's motto is "Bimbo by heart...Slut by profession"  Which is the best way to describe her. She knows what she has and is not afraid to use it to get what she wants. Which is guys, money and woohoo....all in that order.

Aspiration: Serial Romantic

Traits: Friends with Benefits (Mod), Fashionista (Mod) and Non-committal.

29500747596_8188f01545_z.jpg

29245714570_274614d0e7_z.jpg29500747246_c03ab803c7_z.jpg29245714230_c80fe1ac51_z.jpg29500747026_af1d33cd05_z.jpg29245713850_ed038659ef_z.jpg29500746786_1d686786f1_z.jpg

ello Mraas, most of the skins I use are just „Eskin natural tan“ and the slider to make the skin darker.

I love the wonderful face-details of the wonderful creators for OKW – cannot thank them so much as I want to (baaad English).

If I am soooo nearby my kinky Sims... the mimic is sooo awesome - as a real lover (and I adored all my reallife lovers for this moments – and they where many, many many guys). Reallife I love to stay free – with a little serial monogamy parts... *big smile

I play this kinky time now with my sim-females - think I miss that reallife, there was not the right time or not the right person to make that happen.

I m a more dominat person with much love to all kinds of wonderful sexlife, not having any gender restriction (my also beloved simguys are as well and near as the girls) not in rl and not in game.

I love the nearnearnearby details of loving – with or without SM actions. The reactions are what I like to see and to show others. A peeper myself... *ggg

Forgive me my G-English or D-English – better take a look at my screenshot. That shows my deep love to some kinds of loving.

And all this is S I M S 3 !!!

ello Mraas, most of the skins I use are just „Eskin natural tan“ and the slider to make the skin darker.

I love the wonderful face-details of the wonderful creators for OKW – cannot thank them so much as I want to (baaad English).

If I am soooo nearby my kinky Sims... the mimic is sooo awesome - as a real lover (and I adored all my reallife lovers for this moments – and they where many, many many guys). Reallife I love to stay free – with a little serial monogamy parts... *big smile

I play this kinky time now with my sim-females - think I miss that reallife, there was not the right time or not the right person to make that happen.

I m a more dominat person with much love to all kinds of wonderful sexlife, not having any gender restriction (my also beloved simguys are as well and near as the girls) not in rl and not in game.

I love the nearnearnearby details of loving – with or without SM actions. The reactions are what I like to see and to show others. A peeper myself... *ggg

Forgive me my G-English or D-English – better take a look at my screenshot. That shows my deep love to some kinds of loving.

And all this is S I M S 3 !!!

Thanks for the quick answer. I agree on the details for sims3. Their expressions are very well made. And I also really like the details in the animations and other mods.

Please Don`t apologize for your English! I find it quite good. I do not have trouble understanding what you mean, and that it all that matters to me. I guess most of us here at LL do not speak English as our mother tongue. keep posting your pictures. they are really good.

Many many thanks Mraas! :D

Evalovest, do you mean my avatar? It is an Ex-NPC-Teen Babysitter (now young adult) Amalia Burnett from Midnight Hollow.

Some bones of EA are really good for my first steps in styling sims in TS3 . :lol:

I was thinking on the girl in your pictures, but your avatar girl is also very beautiful.