Crashing when loading savegame.

Whenever I try to load a savegame, I get a CTD, on autosaves and new slot saves.

Mod Load Order:

Skyrim.esm
CRC: C665FD56
Update.esm
CRC: E5B67BDA
Add: Delev, Relev
Warning: Contains 92 ITM records and 3 UDR records. Clean with TES5Edit.
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
CRC: FB709557
Version: 2.0.4a
Add: Delev, Names, Relev, Stats
Dawnguard.esm
CRC: BD72CCF3
Add: Delev, Relev
Warning: Contains 619 ITM records, 82 UDR records and 57 deleted navmeshes. Clean with TES5Edit.
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
CRC: 1855702B
Version: 2.0.3
Add: Delev, Names, Relev, Stats
HearthFires.esm
CRC: AF82CE6A
Warning: Contains 184 ITM records, 11 UDR records and 5 deleted navmeshes. Clean with TES5Edit.
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
CRC: A7C2D6C4
Add: Names
Dragonborn.esm
CRC: A9F83BFF
Warning: Contains 61 ITM records, 8 UDR records and 1 deleted navmeshes. Clean with TES5Edit.
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
CRC: A32CA832
Add: Delev
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
CRC: 918881A7
Version: 3.1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
CRC: 49FFE3B5
Version: 1.4
MagicDuelReborn.esm
CRC: 29C4F052
ApachiiHair.esm
CRC: 783F7167
Version: 1.4
hdtHighHeel.esm
CRC: 95D50087
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CRC: 91BDE6AB
Version: 2.03.010b
SexLab.esm
CRC: E2DE82F8
Version: 1.57
Warning: SkyUI.esp is not active in your load order. SkyUI is required for this mod to be fully functional.
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
CRC: 36BD21C0
Version: 2.7.5
SexLabAroused.esm
CRC: B6F3D900
TERAArmors.esm
CRC: C08E2130
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CRC: AD185563
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
CRC: 9A5D93D1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
CRC: D01948CF
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
CRC: BDC66F4C
Version: 3.1-
auto unequip ammo.esp
CRC: 9E033B7
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
CRC: 910FBBF3
Note: Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif. Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif.
Balanced_Magic.esp
CRC: 77C84420
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
CRC: D284ACF
Character Creation Overhaul.esp
CRC: A15636A6
CCO - Oblivion Carry Weights.esp
CRC: 3914E81E
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp
CRC: 18F68EDC
ImmersiveFP.esp
CRC: AA264FCD
MagicDuelReborn - Shouts.esp
CRC: 2F3F4FEB
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
CRC: 75A1B6EA
3DNPC.esp
CRC: 30124298
Better Vampires.esp
CRC: C34D6885
Note: Contains dirty edits: Do not clean. "Dirty" edits are intentional and required for the mod to function.
SkyUI.esp
CRC: 9330CAF7
Version: 4.1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
CRC: 9D7312A5
CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
CRC: 95609FCF
Balanced_Magic_Dawnguard.esp
CRC: C6632D2B
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
CRC: 9FFF2A85
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
CRC: CB770FA9
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
CRC: B61E85AE
Version: 3.1-
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
CRC: 5622A8CA
CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
CRC: 11A2B7FD
NewVampChainsCuirass.esp
CRC: 8B1C03B5
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
CRC: 5D8C6416
Version: 2.04.011
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
CRC: D6C72A3C
Captured Dreams.esp
CRC: 7046BF6D
NewVampChainsGloves.esp
CRC: F9C83A94
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
CRC: 7B7EC78C
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
CRC: E6E38B24
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
CRC: 8EFB5D73
CCO - Permanent Birthsigns.esp
CRC: 9CB120EE
Warning: Contains 24 UDR records. Clean with TES5Edit.
R18Pn - Inner Wear Set.esp
CRC: 7BAEECB6
Devious Deviants.esp
CRC: F0B3A3DF
SexLabDefeat.esp
CRC: 5D09A991
Run For Your Lives.esp
CRC: DEB84611
Version: 2.0.1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
CRC: 92A98045
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
CRC: 5899D711
Radiant-SchlongsPatch.esp
CRC: 4EDAC93C
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
CRC: C3172696
Strap.esp
CRC: 2071D69C
TERAArmors.esp
CRC: 4BC1F9C3
Note: Requires: DIMONIZED UNP
When Vampires Attack.esp
CRC: 6DECABA4
Version: 2.0
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
CRC: 99F19EBA
Version: 2.3.7

Latest Papyrus Log attached.

Upon further testing, it appears to be HDT High Heels causing the crash. Yep, loading a save from before it was active works fine. I suppose I should uninstall it and remove any mods that require it, but I'd rather not. I suppose I'll troubleshoot on the Nexus page for it, unless anyone here knoes how to prevent this.

Upon further testing, it appears to be HDT High Heels causing the crash. Yep, loading a save from before it was active works fine. I suppose I should uninstall it and remove any mods that require it, but I'd rather not. I suppose I'll troubleshoot on the Nexus page for it, unless anyone here knoes how to prevent this.

Maybe a dependency that it requires or a ini change required like some of those HDT's require either for it or a mod it requires.

Nothing on it's nexus page says anything about a dependency. It appears it works like a magic effect, so maybe one of my magic mods is messing with it, though I do not believe that to be the case. At any rate I think I can live without it. None of my REALLY important mods require it so I should be fine.

Ok, so I did a FRESH FRESH FRESH install of Skyrim, installed all my Nexus mods and SKSE, ran some tests, no crashes. Installed just Sexlab, ran some tests, 1 crash. Installed the Sexlab mods, ran some tests and no crashes yet, so I hope it can remain this way.

In the case of load crashes, best course of action is to keep the file you have when starting a new game, and if you get crashes loading of your saves, simply load the earliest save you had when you started the game and load the save you want from there. Keep this in mind next time you load-crash.

In the case of load crashes, best course of action is to keep the file you have when starting a new game, and if you get crashes loading of your saves, simply load the earliest save you had when you started the game and load the save you want from there. Keep this in mind next time you load-crash.

Yes, this worked. Well, on the 1 time I tested this. I'll do further testing later, but thank you for your help everyone! Sometimes I just don't understand Skyrim.

Instead of flesh save, you may try to use "coc ctest" or "coc qasmoke" in console to start in test cell.  Wait short while and load your intend save.

How would that work if you can't even load a save properly?

For this method, you use it on the menu screen.  The game will load test cell with default character (no need to create character).  After that, you can try loading your save game.

Instead of flesh save, you may try to use "coc ctest" or "coc qasmoke" in console to start in test cell.  Wait short while and load your intend save.

How would that work if you can't even load a save properly?

For this method, you use it on the menu screen.  The game will load test cell with default character (no need to create character).  After that, you can try loading your save game.

This is what i have to do every time i play.  It's annoying, but it works.  Still looking for a way to make Skyrim load into the qasmoke area at the start rather than waiting for me to console my way in.  That would save a lot of time. :P

Skyrim engine does not like to many mods especially scripted once. if you have big list and all of them needs to be initialized then crash you go especially if you are also outside. indoors usually should work fine. but the more the engine needs to process then crash you go.

There is no real fix if you use mods. only work around. like someone already mentions, it is best to keep a clean save ready load that up and then load the last save game that was crashing at game start and then it should work fine.

Archived