[WIP] Bodyslide fix for CBBE Advanced TBBP Body

View File

There is some weirdness with the CBBEAdvancedTBBP NIF file that comes with Bodyslide 2. When used with any preset, the bodies in game have distorted breasts. Using the model in Outfit Studio to add TBBP to armor or clothes for the CBBE body also creates distortion issues. The problems are based on a misalignment of the Breast (L and R) and Breat01 (Land R) armature bones in the body NIF and the corresponding weight painting of the mesh

This mod attempts to fix this problem by editing the armature and re-weighting the mesh breasts and butt

This is still a work in progress

Bodyslide is a great tool and generally works really well. There is a problem with the implementation of TBBP on the Caliente Advanced Body however, that leads to breast distortion and not letting armor and clothes fit correctly.

If you've spent a great deal of effort and time making your body preset be the way you like and then find that what ends up in the game doesn't look at all like what you were trying to create, then this may be just the fix you need

The main problem is with bone-weighting on the default Bodyslide mesh and a misalignment of the mesh's armature. This patch fixes that to a great degree. See the screenshots

INSRALLATION:

Using your favorite installer, just allow overwrite. Or to install manually, unpack into the Skyrim directory and allow overwrite.

The file replaces the DragonflyTBBP nif in the Bodyslide Shapedata Directory.

TO USE:

Install, then open Bodyslide, Choose the CalienteAdvancedTBBP Body, use what ever preset you wish or create your own, then build the bodies, and also all the armor and clothes so that they fit the new body

It all work on my system---please let me know if there are problems on yours

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/25/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE 3.2, Bodyslide2, TBBP enabled skeleton
  • Special Edition Compatible

Not sure what happened to the previous upload, but this one seems to be working if it can be downloaded

Dunno figured when i couldn't get in yesterday I was just being eager and ya was still making the page or something.

Today seeing it have 2k views and not a single download thought i'd mention it :)

Just finished batch building so here we go :)

Is the distortion obvious? I've never really noticed this distortion you speak off.

To me the distortion is very obvious.  The biggest issue is what it does to armor and clothes in Outfit Studio when you try to add TBBP.  This only affects the CBBEAdvancedTBBP body for presets.  The regular CBBEAdvanced body works fine

Gave it a go and having some clipping still.

Think this might be down to the muscle mod i'm using so i'll try without

2014_05_25_00001.jpg

As the belt fits perfectly when wearing clothes but then the breasts clip slightly, built the clothes and belts etc in the same batch should i batch build the devices after making the breasts slightly bigger in bodyslide so they fit over clothes?

2014_05_25_00002.jpg

more clipping on a different outfit, this the skimpy mage one, again built same batch, the belt doesnt fit quite as well here either

2014_05_25_00003.jpg

Edit:

hmm still some clipping without muscle mod (was a bit to 300 anyway tbh) will try playing with bodyslide a bit

2014_05_25_00004.jpg

Is the distortion obvious? I've never really noticed this distortion you speak off.

To me the distortion is very obvious.  The biggest issue is what it does to armor and clothes in Outfit Studio when you try to add TBBP.  This only affects the CBBEAdvancedTBBP body for presets.  The regular CBBEAdvanced body works fine

I think that depends on the skeleton you use, I didn't notice anything with the "normal" xp32, but with the HDT one the distortion is really bad.

Gave it a go and having some clipping still.

Think this might be down to the muscle mod i'm using so i'll try without

2014_05_25_00001.jpg

As the belt fits perfectly when wearing clothes but then the breasts clip slightly, built the clothes and belts etc in the same batch should i batch build the devices after making the breasts slightly bigger in bodyslide so they fit over clothes?

2014_05_25_00002.jpg

more clipping on a different outfit, this the skimpy mage one, again built same batch, the belt doesnt fit quite as well here either

2014_05_25_00003.jpg

I'm working on the Assets for it right now...that's what lead me to fix the body.  The Devious Assets are keyed to a different armature relative to the CBBEAdvancedTBBP body.  Fixing now and should be testing it in about an hour.

I think that depends on the skeleton you use, I didn't notice anything with the "normal" xp32, but with the HDT one the distortion is really bad.

Its also how the skeleton is implemented as armature to the body mesh.  The Breast and Breast01 bones were offset from one another, but the weight painting was applied as if they were in the same location.  So this mod moves the Breast01 bones in the armature to the same location as the Breast bones and then re-weights the breasts relative to the new bone positions

Installed, rebuilt bodies and clothing, re-ran FNIS just in case and started a new char.

She's in the LAL initial cell at the moment with her boobs vibrating at supersonic speed. It looks like the usual idle animation but running about a hundred times faster.

I'll try a few things and see if I can get some more details.

[edit]

It just seems to be the breathing idle. If I look at her head on, it looks normal. If I look from the side I can see two images for her boobs - one larger than the other. Trying to get a screeny gives me an image with just one boob outline, so it appears to be the breathing animation playing at ... at 169 FPS. Hummm. I just installed Boris' latest ENB as well, so that may be a factor.

Still, the rest of her idles are just fine - it's only the boobs doing this.

[edit]

Uninstalled and it looks like the problems is still there. Worse if anything. So it looks the problem lies elsewhere.

Apologies for the false alarm.

did this a while back for myself using the default advance body nif. The hdt xml and weight-paint needs to match one another for best realism. May have made adjustments to match bones on mesh to bones on extended xps skelly on this mesh as well. if bones offset between mesh an skelly the physics deforms, wobble and oscillate oddly when crafting the hdt xml.

mo_butt.7z

advancedbody.nif with an xml that focuses on butt jiggle during SL animation. Cleaned "all" the weight paints on mesh and added breast, butt and belly paint. The problem with paint transfers from base body to armors in Outfit Studio is a known issue and becomes very pronounce with heavier bounce -- boobs or butt; or with large mesh deformation -- pregnant belly [or XXL boobies and bum].

if the mesh is helpful to your mod, please use freely.

butt bounce using custom mesh paints and xml

10lb butt:

post-120695-0-30192300-1401111540_thumb.gifpost-120695-0-71907800-1401111553_thumb.gif

7lb butt:

post-120695-0-42562000-1401111597_thumb.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is still being worked on but there's a bug with unwelded vertices, most notably on the right inner-thigh. This causes a gap when using a weightslider setting anywhere between 0 and 100. Problem is easily fixed by simply welding the vertices. I've attatched a version that should have the problem fixed.

DragonflyTBBP.nif

• 1 month later...

I wonder does this fix the CBBE Advanced TBBP Body clipping issues? Well.. everytime i successfully refitted a clothing to support CBBE Advanced TBBP body type. The clothing looks just fine at the preview window on BodySlide 2.0 and Outfit Studio. But during in the game there's clipping issues showing on the clothing :(

I couldn't figure out what's happening :( I use HDT PE as well by the way.