Blacklisted on the Nexus

I'm banned from the Nexus forums but I've always been able to view and download mods. Now I can't do that anymore because when I try to enter the site I get a message that my ip is blacklisted(I'm sure the moderators are pleased). Have anyone else experienced this?

I have dynamic ip but haven't managed to change it so far, despite following the directions from my isp(unplug everything and wait 30 minutes). Using a proxy doesn't help either since I can't click any links on the page. Any ideas that can help are welcome. I'm totally stranded.

look into free VPN's, they work sort of like proxies, but even more so, all internet traffic will go trough such a VPN server. So basically,  You <-> VPN <-> internet.  Unless you login they will have no way of detecting that it's you (not entirely true, but true enough).

What is up with the nexus banning everyone? I now refuse to comment on the site :D

It was several years ago. Got banned for questioning a moderator. >.< The strange thing is that they ban people permanently without giving you a chance and this kind of zero-tolerance is what makes people so hateful about the nexus. I think most people will agree that such a pity violation isn't really a threat to the site. They just can't handle being questioned because they grew up in a rich carebear family where they always got their way.