Sexlab Defeat

Platinphoenixx

Please help me out. I was trying to rape/get raped but whenever I stripped the NPC of clothing they would glitch into a strange position and become useless. (Nothing would work on them.) Also, do I need a sex animation mod for this? No actual animations play when I try to rape, and even though I have adjusted settings for the mod, I never get knocked down (Even at 100% for everything needed) or raped. PLEASE DON'T DIRECT ME TO THE FAQ, IT DID NOT HELP ME.

Please help me out. I was trying to rape/get raped but whenever I stripped the NPC of clothing they would glitch into a strange position and become useless. (Nothing would work on them.) Also, do I need a sex animation mod for this? No actual animations play when I try to rape, and even though I have adjusted settings for the mod, I never get knocked down (Even at 100% for everything needed) or raped. PLEASE DON'T DIRECT ME TO THE FAQ, IT DID NOT HELP ME.

Same here, my character rarely had a submit work and when she did they got naked and just stood there but the sound effects played. 

Same here, my character rarely had a submit work and when she did they got naked and just stood there but the sound effects played. 

Idle, I have the same exact problem

i've had problems with V5 but that was only after the rape scenario where it bugged and i couldn't do anything

must be a load order or a conflict issue.

my Sexlab Defeat plug in is before all my other sexlab plugsin

Dangerous nights,aroused,solutions etc 

as the mod author said check if u have

SexLab Framework 1.54+
SKYUI 4.1+
SKSE 1.6.16+
FNIS 5.0.2 + and do no forget to take the creature pack 5.0.2 under optional files.

and always Run FNIS. other then that i cant help you here.

Archived