No text on the intro screen

The new SexoutPlugins Sexout.esm is causing my title screen to be sans text. I start it up and get to the main menu, but there's no Fallout logo or menu. On the last update I reverted to the esm.bak and that got it working again. The new update (20th) seems to be doing it too. Any ideas why?

Load order is as follows:

FalloutNV

DLC packs

Sexout.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutBrutalrapers.es,m

MCM

Smallertalk

other mods...

Tryoutmods...

SexoutLevelup.esm

SexoutNotify.esm

The new SexoutPlugins Sexout.esm is causing my title screen to be sans text. I start it up and get to the main menu' date=' but there's no Fallout logo or menu. On the last update I reverted to the esm.bak and that got it working again. The new update (20th) seems to be doing it too. Any ideas why?[/quote']

I'd wait a bit, I noticed some mods like small talk made the delay for text a fair bit longer on the loading screen. I thought it was locked up till I accidently left the room and came back to find it up, it's just slower but still works, but yeah make sure you have the latest SCR, one of the recent ones was a showstopper, my boo-boo.

I've been having a similar problem... I had to keep disabling plugins till I discovered that it was 'SexoutProstitute.esp'.

Not sure if one of the updates has broken it or something' date=' or if it's legacy with the new Tryouts.[/quote']

You should replace SexoutProstitute with SexoutWorkingGirl Tryou, they do the same thing and it's a later development.

I think I had both active, so that'd probably be it then, thank you :heart:

I notice there's no longer a configuration tool in my inventory... is WorkingGirl purely MCM now?

Sorry if that's a silly/already answered question, I havn't had much sleep, so I'm rather slow today :huh:

Archived