Radiant Prostitution Tweaked Blacklisted Help!

I made a post already about this in the actual mod page and was told to come here to get better help. What's happening is once I accept the job as a prostitute at Riverwood (and anywhere else) I put on the clothes they give you and go ask people for sex. Once I go to start whatever kind of sex act they want nothing happens and I get an error message at the top of my screen that says "You've blacklisted all consensual Oral sex anims. This won't work." It gives me the same message no matter what sex act I try to perform. I ran FNIS. I followed all the steps and installed all the mods that were reccomended and all the dependancies. I made sure everything was enabled in NMM and in game in the MCM if I go to SexLab then Toggle Animations everything is blank other then a bunch of check box's which are all checked. Really would love some help with this so I can get this mod working. Thank you!

First thing try typing this into the console command and see if that fixes the missing animations in the sexlab menu.

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Edit: Not that it matters but I meant the techsupport for sexlab specifically here.

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/

Oh ooops, should I make the post there?

I went into my game, opened the console and typed it in and it didn't say anything it just has that line in the console box now. I checked the animations and its blank and the check boxes are gone Foreplay Animations are also blank, Aggressive Animations are also blank but Toggle Creatures isn't blank and there's a pretty long list of animations that are all checked on for the different creatures.

Did you type that in and hit enter? That should make sexlab reset.

Now here is fine though you might not get as many sexlab people checking in to help. This is more of a general web site help area.

Ok I'll just post over there and yes I hit enter, it didn't tell me it did anything and that line of text is just sitting in the console.

I made a post already about this in the actual mod page and was told to come here to get better help. What's happening is once I accept the job as a prostitute at Riverwood (and anywhere else) I put on the clothes they give you and go ask people for sex. Once I go to start whatever kind of sex act they want nothing happens and I get an error message at the top of my screen that says "You've blacklisted all consensual Oral sex anims. This won't work." It gives me the same message no matter what sex act I try to perform. I ran FNIS. I followed all the steps and installed all the mods that were reccomended and all the dependancies. I made sure everything was enabled in NMM and in game in the MCM if I go to SexLab then Toggle Animations everything is blank other then a bunch of check box's which are all checked. Really would love some help with this so I can get this mod working. Thank you!

I had this, fixed it by going into the sexlab MCM and clicking the reset to default settings.

Don't think the console code will help since as i understand it that will just cause the MCM to reload and not sexlab itself - for that you need to enter the sexlab MCM menu

Archived