Slight Mod Issue

Gsus30

Using a mod created NPC and want to marry em and using the animated prosittuion as my "lover sequence" only real pooper is, that the modder didn't create a nude version but only one with underwear and bra. Funny thing I noticed that at the end of the love sequence the npc is nude for juuussst half a second before they put on clothes again. so I was wondering if I could somehow solve this using Tes5edit just I don't know how. Could someone tell me what I would be looking for and what I would need to change?

All you need to do is to load the female body nifs for the mod created NPC into nifskope. Right click the bra and go down to block then remove branch always use remove branch and not remove as remove only removes it out of the nif but leaves everything that is attached to the piece in the nif this makes a dirty nif. This will delete the bra out of the nif if there is a body under the nif then you can go ahead and hit save as to save it if there is no body under bra you will not be able to do it as the NPC will be invisible where the body parts are missing. Repeat for the underwear. Another option if there is no body under the bra and underwear is to replace the body nifs with a different one.

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifTools

All you need to do is to load the female body nifs for the mod created NPC into nifskope. Right click the bra and go down to block then remove branch always use remove branch and not remove as remove only removes it out of the nif but leaves everything that is attached to the piece in the nif this makes a dirty nif. This will delete the bra out of the nif if there is a body under the nif then you can go ahead and hit save as to save it if there is no body under bra you will not be able to do it as the NPC will be invisible where the body parts are missing. Repeat for the underwear. Another option if there is no body under the bra and underwear is to replace the body nifs with a different one.

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifTools

ok, you have one mistake in your explanation: you think I am competent enough to understand what your saying  :D

I understand quite a bit. But I have never done this before. Where would I load the nifs and how would I push them into the nifskope? and where would I click on the bra?

Just double click the nif it will load up into nifskope if it tries to load it into something else right click the nif and go to open with and select nifskope now they will load up into nifskope everytime you double click a nif. I forgot to mention skyrim has 2 nifs per armor/body like this femalebody_0 and a femalebody_1 what you do to one nif has to be done to the 2nd one as well or it will not show up in game. So if you delete the underwear from the _0 nif you will also have to delete it from the _1 nif as well. 

You can click the bra to see what all highlights if the whole thing highlights then you will only have to use the right click bra - block - remove branch. If it is in parts then you would have to repeat for each piece. Keyboard keys click nifskope screen with left mouse button then use R and F move the model up and down A and D move the model left and right mouse wheel is zoom hold down the left mouse button to rotate the model. If it is hard to see anything you can render it in nifskope by hitting render settings and then follow the folder path to your data folder click the data folder and then hit ok this will render it and place the textures onto the object in nifskope.  Don't forget to make copies of the files you are going to modify just in case there is a whoopsy you will have a copy of them to replace the whoopsy ones and try again. Once you have the stuff removed from the nif use the save as to overwrite the nif file.

ok, maybe I understood much less than I thought I did^^

This is all happening in the TES5Edit right? I could make a screenshot, but I do not see exactly where I should edit the files. Under the mod, I have following things:

Armor Addon, Armor, Cell, FormID List, Head Part, Non- Player Character (Actor), Race, Relationship, Texture Set

There are a lot of files. Would you be so kind and help me a bit more step by step? Sorry doing this for the first time and I am a bit of a noob

I say nothing about TES5Edit in either of my posts I do say many times the word nifskope which is what I am talking about my first post gives the link to download nifskope and my 2nd post gives the info you need. Player and followers bodies are located under mesh/actor in your skyrim data folder followers will usually have their own folder in there that contains their body nif files that they are using.

Archived